State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also took away from the emails that Jason 1) professes his profound love for Cassidy to Gen. Says he can't imagine loving her that much (setting up for how Michelle could be so brutally murdered and the child untouched) and 2) that he contends he cares more about Cassidy's health and well being that MY does.

Interesting.... and could go to help prove that while he was full of venom for his wife - he loved that little girl and would never let anything happen to her........

Not to trample on the victim, but my god MY violated the "4 hour tailgate window"!! She so made the world revolve around her! How could JY tolerate it, the poor guy?

Lord, the e-mails he sent her are so full of venom - direct shots at her.

All the good was for the women he wanted to have sex with, all the bad for MY. It's no wonder she was in tears considering her life. Yet she was caring for his daughter when he traveled and was carrying his child.

There's no justice for something like this; maybe some closure if he gets the verdict he deserves.

Amazing what lengths some will go to just to not get a divorce and pay child support. I mean, if he wants to screw around, just divorce and not get married again, problem solved.

I also took away from the emails that Jason 1) professes his profound love for Cassidy to Gen. Says he can't imagine loving her that much (setting up for how Michelle could be so brutally murdered and the child untouched) and 2) that he contends he cares more about Cassidy's health and well being that MY does.

Interesting.... and could go to help prove that while he was full of venom for his wife - he loved that little girl and would never let anything happen to her........

Methinks you make a valid point!

If it's the subject of a motion to suppress, it may not be shown on camera.

Ill jump in the shower. It WILL start then Lol.

I keep refreshing it, but I'm afraid I'll lose the link. :( The other day I started getting local news on my link. :(

Has anybody tried the other live link....I think it's channel 11?

Lets hope Beth K is there and will report on Vinnie's show soon.

LOL There a lot of people here staring at a test pattern. I am hoping someone just got a really slow elevator.

LOL There a lot of people here staring at a test pattern. I am hoping someone just got a really slow elevator.

This is very possible in the Wake County courthouse!!

Taking the stairs is always faster, and at the end of the trial, you'd have killer thighs!

Lets hope Beth K is there and will report on Vinnie's show soon.

Oh very good thinking I will have to make sure to have HLN on. If I had known this I would have made it a point to go to court today. I do plan to go one day next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong