GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm behind *SO* many pages - sorry if this has been discussed but when did he take this infamous photo of his penis? At work? (if so where?) - so did he have it "stored" on his computer at work? Stored in his phone?

Yuck, yuck, yuck!!!

Don't know if this has been answered, but the same day Cooper was left in the car.( leaving out the ugly details) He was sending pics of his erect penis to females on the same day.( better than a pic of his face IMO) Ick

And wanted to see her husband, the husband that she KNEW had left him in the car... Before ever being told...

Yeah... Right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only reason I'd ever want to see the person who left my child in the car (even accidentally) would be to hurt them. I'm sorry... I just could never forgive someone for putting my beloved little girl through that.

Okay, I can't figure this out. Maybe someone can and explain it to me?

If LH was supposed to pick-up Cooper from daycare that day.............and Ross did his dramatic fake scene at Aker Mills just after 4pm (4:15pm-ish?), I thought Ross had phoned his wife to tell her that Cooper was dead...............so if I'm understanding the details and timeline correctly, why did it come out today that LH showed up at the daycare at 4:45 to pick up Cooper - when she should have known already from talking on the phone to Ross, that Cooper was dead and obviously not there?

What am I missing?

Thx

Nothing really novel here-this is what makes it worse for me. Passed over for a promotion (go figure), double life, life insurance policies, wanted to be child free lather rinse repeat.

This lame wanna be player ended his son's life for this. Biodad is no hero, nothing special, uber creepy. And bio mom-well I think they are looking for direct evidence. He made it easy for LE. He has direct evidence every where. Not her so far, though. All the heat is on bio dad right now. He doesnt seem the type to be willing to take the complete fall, but that is just my impression.

It is very hard for me to believe the state would offer him much even if (when) he does flip on biomom.

Still holding out hope for the tox screen to show Cooper was OD'd on something first....:(

Sense of entitlement mixed with immaturity. I have seen that too often. Elliot Rodger, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, Josh Powell, and Andrew Cunanan come to mind.

What wonderful kids you have. They obviously have a wonderful mom who shows kindness and compassion and have learned well. Kudos to you.

TY! I would like to take credit, but it is just who they are. They asked me today why I was so angry. I explained what had happened to Cooper and they both just lost it. They could not, much like their mother, wrap their heads around what had been done to Cooper. We live in NC and it has been very hot. When we got in the car this evening to go to the store the car was very hot. My daughter burst into tears again because she started to imagine how horrible it was.

"3:17 p.m.: Detective: Six weeks ago they bought forward-facing child seat. Few weeks went back to using rear-facing car seat."

premeditation imo.... he could probably not get the straps tight enough in the bigger seat & expected rear facing would "help" his pitiful excuse.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/inside-the-courtroom/ngYcc/

The only reason I'd ever want to see the person who left my child in the car (even accidentally) would be to hurt them. I'm sorry... I just could never forgive someone for putting my beloved little girl through that.

Ditto.
I said if he were my husband he would be safer in prison, i would kill him.

OT I need to figure out how to get rid of the cow. It's really starting to annoy me.

Click on User CP at the top left of your screen. Then click on Edit Avatar. Then just follow the directions. HTH

Remember before the hearing today there was a bit of discussion about the possibility that the defense *might* waive the hearing because they wouldn't want damaging information tainting a potential jury pool?

So now I have to ask myself - WHAT happened to that theory? Did the defense get blind-sided - did they not have any idea all of this was going to come out in court? Apparently Harris didn't warn anyone - why would he want the courtroom packed with mostly his church members and 30 members of his family? To sit for 3 hours and hear all of that?

My guess is he lied to his attorney and did not tell his family not to come. He probably thought they would not find all of his secrets or record his talks with Leanna while in the interrogation room......

but but but those wonderful character witnesses were hand selected by the defense..........and there was just one Leo on the stand .....

Sense of entitlement mixed with immaturity. I have seen that too often. Elliot Rodger, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, Josh Powell, and Andrew Cunanan come to mind.

It's called psychopathy!

IMO

Please forgive me on two counts (ha):

1. I had to go work on a project with a friend in Douglasville (in yet another metro Atlanta county) today and didn't get to watch the hearing live and am waaaaay behind on these threads but I am jumping right in nevertheless so I hope this hasn't been mentioned already, but am I correct in thinking that it was stated in the hearing that after arriving at his work location and backing into the parking lot JRH sat in the vehicle for 30 seconds before exiting it? And if so,

POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING!

2. is it possible that during that 30 seconds he was taking the photo of 'his erect penis' that he later sexted to one of the six women/girls he--let us say--'interacted' with while his son was broiling to death?

Because if so, I'm personally willing to submit my name to the pool of potential executioners when the time comes.

And the reason I am going there is again based on the statement of Sgt. Pierce that what he knows about this case shocks him as a parent, a grandparent and a LEO Of 35 years. And also because I really don't think even someone as brazen as this...'person'...has proved himself to be by his actions would be taking a photo of his erect penis in his work place. So when and where did he take it, does the date/time stamp on the photo show??
Wasn't number 2----picture of erect penis sent to someone confirmed in court today? I know I heard that.

Bottle rocket...lost his hearing in right ear as a result. But can still tune his guitar by ear...

The photo is the left earlobe. It could happen with gauging, but he doesn't seem like the type.

The person I have the most compassion for is Sgt. Baygents, JH brother. I would imagine he has watched the hearing by now and has heard the case against his brother. This has to be so devastating to him as he knows.....

Murderers never think about the ripple effect. They only think of themselves. I hope Sgt. Baygents can get support from his fellow officers as he does not deserve ridicule or loathing. JMV

I am completely blown away about the turn of events. Was on the fence, giving him the benefit of doubt, but he/she are clearly nut jobs. May they both slowly rot in hell.

Also, saving my spot for tomorrow.

Okay, I can't figure this out. Maybe someone can and explain it to me?

If LH was supposed to pick-up Cooper from daycare that day.............and Ross did his dramatic fake scene at Aker Mills just after 4pm (4:15pm-ish?), I thought Ross had phoned his wife to tell her that Cooper was dead...............so if I'm understanding the details and timeline correctly, why did it come out today that LH showed up at the daycare at 4:45 to pick up Cooper - when she should have known already from talking on the phone to Ross, that Cooper was dead and obviously not there?

What am I missing?

Thx

Join the crowd. Nobody can figure it out:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth