GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they opened an account at a Wells Fargo, it would be much easier for people to donate. I learned a few weeks ago that you can contribute to a Wells Fargo fund from anywhere there is a Wells Fargo bank.

Wells Fargo doesnt have branches in Louisiana.

ETA: they have branches in 39 states. LA isnt one of them

I think you and I are saying essentially the same thing. I am not saying that anyone is lying. Just overlooking the fact that even if you make a lot of cash
on many nights, on others, you may not. And it is an expensive lifestyle.

So when I say exaggerating, I mean that they are overlooking the things that make it less lucrative than some other jobs might be in the end. Like you said, if you get used to making 800 cash on a Saturday night, you might spend way more than you really should during the week. And on those nights you might be only clearing 200 or 300 or 400.

I mean no disrespect. I have many friends who have danced over the years. And for some it was a great job. Especially for the ones who used the money to get some other training or education for their futures. But for others, it was a trap and a dead end. JMO But I have lost a few friends who went into the abyss.

If you say so...I just was rubbed the wrong way by what was said but it no longer matters as you have made it evident that u wish to show no disrespect....

I meant that's all we want is for dancers like the victim as well as all dancers to be respected just as a cashier, sales person, Dr., Lawyer, waitress ..ETC should all be equally respected as they are performing their job regardless of why they chose that path in life ...It really shouldn't matter why...

So no hard feelings n thanks for your response!
:)

Does anyone know why on vinelink it shows that TS is out of custody, General Release as of yesterday!!

Offender Name: TERRY SPEAKS
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
09/19/1972
Race:
White

Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Date:
06/20/2012
Reason:
General release

Wells Fargo doesnt have branches in Louisiana.

ETA: they have branches in 39 states. LA isnt one of them

Well, that stinks. They might not be the only national bank that offers that same service. I just learned about Wells Fargo while writing a story about a 13-year-old girl who needs help paying for medical bills. She busted her hip playing softball and has to have a hip replacement surgery, and Little League insurance won't cover it. So I was able to tell readers that they could donate at any branch. I thought it was a great service.

The funeral home (Brandon Thompson Funeral Home) is also taking direct donations for her services.

The phone number is 225-567-1884.

Bumping. They accept credit/debit cards.

Does anyone know why on vinelink it shows that TS is out of custody, General Release as of yesterday!!

Offender Name: TERRY SPEAKS
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
09/19/1972
Race:
White

Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Date:
06/20/2012
Reason:
General release

:waitasec: ?? Does Federal custody show on Vinelink?

Well, that stinks. They might not be the only national bank that offers that same service. I just learned about Wells Fargo while writing a story about a 13-year-old girl who needs help paying for medical bills. She busted her hip playing softball and has to have a hip replacement surgery, and Little League insurance won't cover it. So I was able to tell readers that they could donate at any branch. I thought it was a great service.

It is a great service and almost any bank will do it, but in this case, the nexus between their bank and your bank doesnt exist. :(

For anyone that can answer.

Once Speaks is back in NC where will he be held?
Also, for those of us without much experience what can we expect as far as court dates, bond, etc.
Maybe you could just give us a run down of what might be expected.
TIA

If you say so...I just was rubbed the wrong way by what was said but it no longer matters as you have made it evident that u wish to show no disrespect....

I meant that's all we want is for dancers like the victim as well as all dancers to be respected just as a cashier, sales person, Dr., Lawyer, waitress ..ETC should all be equally respected as they are performing their job regardless of why they chose that path in life ...It really shouldn't matter why...

So no hard feelings n thanks for your response!
:)

Since dancing has been brought up again I just thought I'd add my 2 cents on the topic again...
As far as the money issue you are 100% correct on it being a hit or miss industry. However, prior to 2008 it was much more hits than misses and now the opposite is true. The economy has caused men to tighten up their budgets and more girls are driven to dance causing more competition. Also gone are the days when a man would whip out his business credit card and let the company write off the expenses. Guys have a harder time justifying spending that much of their own hard earned money in one night on a "fantasy".
For those who may pass judgement on the dancers, of course there are some "dirty" girls who do extras, but a smart dancer wants to keep a guy entertained in the VIP room as long as she can keep them up there. Most rooms are sold by the hour or 30 minutes. I can't see a man paying for an extra and then renewing the time so they can cuddle.
As far as the weirdos and creeps- of course there will be some in the mix but that is not the majority of the clientel on Bourbon St. There are many conventioners, batchelor parties, vacationers, etc - people who just come in to drink and have a good time and not there to fall in love or cross boundaries. I can tell you over the years I have met a few celebrities as well. Maybe not A-listers but people you would know their names or at least their faces.
Dancers have the right to refuse service to anyone for whatever reason. If a guy is creeping her out, all she needs to do is leave his presence. If he is very persistant all a girl has to do is have security or a manager handle the situation. There are cameras all over the club to ensure security and protection. That is why it is much safer to dance solely in the clubs and not do private parties.
Girls always hear they need to be leery of the customers but I don't think anyone would expect something like this to happen from a co-worker.

For anyone that can answer.

Once Speaks is back in NC where will he be held?
Also, for those of us without much experience what can we expect as far as court dates, bond, etc.
Maybe you could just give us a run down of what might be expected.
TIA
I would think we won't know where he will be held until we know what he is being charged with.
He is most likely at FTC because they are waiting for an "open seat" on a plane. Or (I like this one better) he is being interviewed before they file federal charges on him.
If they don't file federal charges he would go back to Surry County in NC (where his is wanted for absconded charges).
MOO

At the link kindly provided by another poster (sorry I dont remember who) I found some interesting stuff...

It would seem TS has connections to both CA and LA. I wont give the names but I will repost the link. Sleuth the names that shared his address. I found one name led to another and from there it shows how he could have ended up in several different states.

http://www.yourownprivateeye.com/TERRY+C+SPEAKS

Re: the issue of TS's tattoo on right arm in video versus left arm in records --

IMO, I believe the video from Temptations is mirrored/flipped/reversed for some reason.

If someone knows whether the little table with the lamp actually is on the left side as you enter Temptations (on the video, it appears it is on one's right side upon entering), that would confirm the mirrored video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong