TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Mr. Noatak that the accidental shooting does not coincide with each of our very detailed timeline of that mornings events.. but I also agree with those that state that the timeline of events are not necessarily at all what they appear to be.. meaning we've all time after time in scouring over the timeline have agreed that the events of that morning cannot be as they are stated to be for the truth is not at all seen in the timeline imo..there IMO has always been deception throughout much of what we know about the events of that morning(not stating nefarious motive for deception as honestly I'm baffled by the events as we're told they are to be) ..

This is obviously nothing but a rumor and I made certain to preface and disclaimer it as such.. nonetheless IMO there are definite aspects of the possibility that make alot of sense IMO.. does it clear everything up and make everything fit perfectly? ..no.. i don't know that anything will ever make sense with the information that we have in this case.. mainly due to the fact that regardless of what happened that morning(accidental death, abduction, homicide) IMO the information that we have been told is largely inaccurate and not the truth.. i don't know why and again I fear we will never know the truth..

It was these three men's opinion that Holly's body will never be found.. never.. unless someone were for some reason to decide to tell the truth of what happened that day..

Anyhow I'm by no means stating anything as fact and I am doing nothing but relaying the information that was stated by these 3 locals.. take it fwiw and DO NOT take it that I am personally claiming this information to be facts of the case.. i made very very clear what, where, who, how this information came to be.. if you find it inaccurate, impossible BS then disregard and move along.. I know that most appreciate it for exactly what its worth and are of the intelligence to decide what weight they should so choose to place on the information..

:heartbeat:
Smooth

Well the timeline doesn't make any sense, to begin with. So things not lining up with it are pretty much what you'd have to expect...

That's been my theory since the beginning as well (well not the IMMEDIATE beginning of course), although we used to have to be a lot more vague about it in discussion. In the beginning, we really weren't even allowed to question certain things, because it was targetting the family.

The only thing that supports this being a kidnapping is one witness testimony. One that has never made any sense, raises more questions than it answers. Take away the witness testimony and you have everything pretty much fall into place, with the exception of there being time to hide the body. However it is MOO that since the timeline can't really be trusted, time for that certainly could have been there.

It explains the mother breaking down on the phone when she got a call. It explains the neighbour hearing a scream and Clint not. It even makes Drew's absence in all of this make sense (well it also could have been him that shot her - I'm willing to give that they both could've been around and known what happened).

The abduction has always needed too much stretching, supposing and explaining to make sense. You have to suspend disbelief, throw guesses in the air and hypothesise.

And if anyone in the family knows, I don't blame them. They lost a daughter, they don't want to lose the son as well.

Aaaand if things really went down as claimed, there would be no reason for all the deception. Why would there be?

There doesn't seem to have been time for all of this to have happened...Holly spoke with at least one person outside of her family that morning...not long before this all started...so where is she and how did Clint get far away enough to "hide" her and be there when neighbor showed up?

I don't believe this is what occurred that day (the accidental shooting theory), but I do see how a community might come to think it had.

There doesn't seem to have been time for all of this to have happened...Holly spoke with at least one person outside of her family that morning...not long before this all started...so where is she and how did Clint get far away enough to "hide" her and be there when neighbor showed up?

I don't believe this is what occurred that day (the accidental shooting theory), but I do see how a community might come to think it had.
Yes it is that one person who can place Holly alive a little after 7 that morning.. its supposed she was shot while outside going to leave for school.. the ONLY THING THAT HAS TO BE ACCOMPLISHED IN THAT TIME FRAME OF UNDER AN HOUR IS HOLLY'S BODY REMOVED FROM THE BOBO PROPERTY...THAT'S IT! ..of course her body would not have been concealed in that short amount of time as there was plenty of time for that at any given later time, by anyone in the family or otherwise..

So say the times in the timeline are accurate her last being spoken to.. her saying she was about to leave for school.. she does so and this is when the accidental shooting occurs.. it does fall into the timeline and again the only thing that had to be accomlished was Holly removed from the Bobo property.. as we know Dana arrived back atvthe Bobo property after LE had already arrived.. IMO he could have taken Holly's body anywhere and her buried at a later point..

I'm not saying its what happened but I do want to point out that aas far as the times and the persons unrelated to the family that can place Holly alive IT IS ABSOLUTELY 100% POSSIBLE TO HAVE BEEN EASILY DONE WITHIN THE TTIMEFRAME WE HAVE...

We're talking about one huge conspiracy theory here, folks. (??)
Why on earth would multiple levels of LE- local- state- federal- involve themselves with a charade like this???

Bumping for you again, Holly:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMA&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Charade? Conspiracy theory? I dont see anyone saying that.. atleast I know I'm not, nor were the men who stated this was their opinion.. nothing remotely similar..

I live and have lived here in Tennessee for 34 years the proof is in the pudding as fforTBI .. and their record for investigating and solving cases.. take at look at just the cases here on WS that are handled by our agencies.. nothing more is needed to be said it loudly and clearly speaks for itself.. have you not read the many posts in multi cases that people sure as hell hope they never get murdered or go missing in the state of TN? ..there's a reason that people feel that way and quite frankly LE conspiracy theories and multi level charades of concealment havent a damn thing to do with it.. ..JMO

Yes it is that one person who can place Holly alive a little after 7 that morning.. its supposed she was shot while outside going to leave for school.. the ONLY THING THAT HAS TO BE ACCOMPLISHED IN THAT TIME FRAME OF UNDER AN HOUR IS HOLLY'S BODY REMOVED FROM THE BOBO PROPERTY...THAT'S IT! ..of course her body would not have been concealed in that short amount of time as there was plenty of time for that at any given later time, by anyone in the family or otherwise..

So say the times in the timeline are accurate her last being spoken to.. her saying she was about to leave for school.. she does so and this is when the accidental shooting occurs.. it does fall into the timeline and again the only thing that had to be accomlished was Holly removed from the Bobo property.. as we know Dana arrived back atvthe Bobo property after LE had already arrived.. IMO he could have taken Holly's body anywhere and her buried at a later point..

I'm not saying its what happened but I do want to point out that aas far as the times and the persons unrelated to the family that can place Holly alive IT IS ABSOLUTELY 100% POSSIBLE TO HAVE BEEN EASILY DONE WITHIN THE TTIMEFRAME WE HAVE...

I agree with everything you have said. And something just came to mind. Upon hearing something happened to Holly, Karen's first reaction was she fell to her knees crying. If she gets the news Holly was kidnapped, she must have been thinking how quickly she needed to get home to try to find her. Just me but my first response would have been to run to the car and drive home in a panic. Did she know it was too late to help Holly?

As I recall, Karen left her phone at the school. I don't know about others, but the phone would have had to be pried from my fingers. That would be my lifeline to my daughter. Somebody else drove her home and IIRC, she used their phone to call 911. Who drove her home, I don't recall that part?

I have a hard time coming to terms that the family covered up an accident. I guess I could think one member but not the whole family. It could also have been Drew.

If it was Clint, I could possibly see this and it fits with my theory that his observations as told to LE and the public were from a different vantage point than from inside the house.

Were we ever told where Clint parked his car that day? Was he in front or in back of the residence?

Charade? Conspiracy theory? I dont see anyone saying that.. atleast I know I'm not, nor were the men who stated this was their opinion.. nothing remotely similar..

I live and have lived here in Tennessee for 34 years the proof is in the pudding as fforTBI .. and their record for investigating and solving cases.. take at look at just the cases here on WS that are handled by our agencies.. nothing more is needed to be said it loudly and clearly speaks for itself.. have you not read the many posts in multi cases that people sure as hell hope they never get murdered or go missing in the state of TN? ..there's a reason that people feel that way and quite frankly LE conspiracy theories and multi level charades of concealment havent a damn thing to do with it.. ..JMO

I think you may have misunderstood my post.

What I meant was that I can't imagine how so many different factions of LE- on several different levels- would maintain a specific denotation of a very specific type of crime without evidence thereof. Hope that makes sense?

As I recall, Karen left her phone at the school. I don't know about others, but the phone would have had to be pried from my fingers. That would be my lifeline to my daughter. Somebody else drove her home and IIRC, she used their phone to call 911.

Yes and that person that drove her home and whose phone she used is none other than one of your favorite peoples wives, whisp! ..Bromley, the original family spokesperson..

Yes and that person that drove her home and whose phone she used is none other than one of your favorite peoples wives, whisp! ..Bromley, the original family spokesperson..

Oh, Lord-:what:ey!

Is she a teacher??

Didn't her sister teach at the same school?

I have a hard time coming to terms that the family covered up an accident.I guess I could think one member but not the whole family. It could also have been Drew.

If it was Clint, I could possibly see this and it fits with my theory that his observations as told to LE and the public were from a different vantage point than from inside the house.
Above BBM.. I do as well..for me its the crutch that so many use in wanting to believe the best rather than the worst.. I never even consider it in a case a viable option.. i believe people so very often offer it up as a way to "explain" why it appears as tho a family has involvement yet still in their minds are innocent of any ill intention..

I just believe it next to never happens.. that there is in fact almost aalways a nefarious factor that is involved and it is the nefarious unknown factor that causes the decision to cover up the supposed "accidental death"..

So with that ssaid I too am with you on finding the theory of absolute accidental unintentional death covered up in this manner to be hard to come to terms with as absolutely accurate of what occurred here..

My points made above are strictly in theory and agree with plumeria and that it can and does easily fit into the definite marked times of the timeline.. beyond that I do not have a clue.. possible? ..yes...probable? ..no, atleast not as easily cut and dry as what it is in theory of the accidental death.. kwim?

Please correct me if I am wrong, I am trying to type from memory. As I understand it, Karen spoke to both Holly and Drew and maybe grandmother first, either on the way to school or when she first got to school. I am assuming that the snafu with hunting was straightened out. Then, I am unclear as to who called first, CB asking who was in the garage or the neighbor saying that her son had heard a scream from their property . Reportedly, she called CB to tell him that he should get the gun and follow Holly, she was in the clutches of someone dangerous, and dashed out being driven home by a friend who was a school employee, using the employee's phone to call 911 because she had left hers at school. In MOO, in this sequence of events, (as poorly as I've relayed them) I think that there was never a snafu with hunting and I truly believe that Karen knew the whole story before she ever left the school and probably relayed to LE what happened on the 911 tape and maybe that's why they haven't released it. WHY? I don't have a clue.

1. Let's see ... Drew called Holly about being confronted. ( I say he was very, very angry)

2. Holly called Karen to tell her about Drew being confronted l( I say Holly must have considered the information from Drew VERY important to bother her mother at schoo)
Wouldn't Holly have been more concerned about going to school than this nonsense?

3. Karen claims to have just spoken to Drew when Clint called and told her that Drew was with Holly. She told him to get a gun and go after him. (did he?)

We have Holly, Drew, Karen and Clint all on the phone about the same time Holly disappears. The answers are withing these calls. This is just way too much coincidence for me.

I keep getting a nagging feeling the Drew was at the house in person and furious. I bet he and Holly got into some sort of argument over the hunting debacle.

1. Let's see ... Drew called Holly about being confronted. ( I say he was very, very angry)

2. Holly called Karen to tell her about Drew being confronted l( I say Holly must have considered the information from Drew VERY important to bother her mother at schoo)
Wouldn't Holly have been more concerned about going to school than this nonsense?

3. Karen claims to have just spoken to Drew when Clint called and told her that Drew was with Holly. She told him to get a gun and go after him. (did he?)

We have Holly, Drew, Karen and Clint all on the phone about the same time Holly disappears.
The answers are withing these calls. This is just way too much coincidence for me.

I keep getting a nagging feeling the Drew was at the house in person and furious. I bet he and Holly got into some sort of argument over the hunting debacle.

BBM Yep! And Dad seems to be out of the loop during this time.

Thanks for the locals' thoughts. It is comforting to hear they still think about her. It is so quiet otherwise you get the feeling that everyone just went on their way and forgot about her.

Their thoughts on CB shooting her could make more sense if it wasn't accidental, if it was intentional. Then the coverup by family, and pastor's family, would make sense. The pastor's wife driving her instead of her sister, who also works there, iirc, could mean that the shooting happened before kb left for work and that she confided in her. Maybe the screaming was KB when she found out CB had shot HB. Although DB does not look like a man that would let his son hide from the consequences of his actions. I'm still leaning towards the angry relative scenario, although that too is just a theory built on a bread crumb. Moo

So the pastor's wife drove Karen home and the pastor becomes the family spokesperson? This just keeps getting better and better. We got cops who are pastors and pastors who are spokespeople. It seems like the hats are interchangeable in that town. Much is hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10