The phone number jotted on the back of the sheet of stickers

Ok, this may be totally unlikely, but I remember seeing a photo inside the A's house that showed a painted wall that looked unfinished. There were possible shadows from greeting cards pinned to a bulletin board. I cannot remember where I saw this photo. Is it possible that Casey needed someone to paint this room and maybe RS is the painter? This is probably too simplistic a theory but thought I'd throw it out there!
Seems like I followed a link that led me to a document showing RS's home inspection company, "ABH Inspections", as a fictitious registered business name.

That was purely shadows

And he is a REGISTERED Business not ficticious !! I provided the proper links to him and his proper registered details ( but they were removed)

I dont think he works for the ORIGINAL link thats all

That was purely shadows

And he is a REGISTERED Business not ficticious !! I provided the proper links to him and his proper registered details ( but they were removed)

I dont think he works for the ORIGINAL link thats all

Ficticious just means that he, as the business owner, is doing business under a ficticious (business) name. It sounds illegitimate, but it's really innocent. :blowkiss:

Is KC known to have written the number 4 like this type shows? Is CA?

Anyone have a quick link to the "Dakota" emails? Thanks.

No I don't think that is signiicant as I do not think Casey was going to OFF her entire family

Do you (or anyone else for that matter) actually think Casey has got the where with all to OFF her entire family?

It doesn't mean Casey called him, It just means she probably took a message for her mother

After all Casey was HOME and Cindy was OUT Working
Lol- we dont know what time it was written. Cindy, george, or lee could have jotted it down from a friends positive feedback on the guy.
KC could have bought the stickers at a yard sale/on ebay/was given to her by someone who was over the whole scapbooking thing, and it has nothing to do with any of them. But I'm sure LE still looked into it.

I've never thought that was her plan. I dont even think she did a whole lot of planning with killing Caylee....theres no way she could have done something to all of them.

But you can bet that any person that entered that house will be used by JB as reasonable doubt.
So a check that comes back CLEAN on this guy is a good thing, right?
(Which it did. The guy's straight as an arrow)

The reason I was curious about who called him was that with all the money scams KC was pulling, and her talking about having 30 grand or whatever it was, and buying a house ,I wondered if she had another scam in the works that involved money (not death).

But what I ultimately think happened was the number was written down because they were thinking about re-financing , like the very logical PH posted.
Apparently they refinanced in 2005, and his business started in 2005. He probably did some local advertising. and they wrote it down back then.
JMO

LOL - don't bang your head! I did post it back on page 2 in this thread.
Maybe you can add to the details I am trying to recall from the bond hearing without having to listen to the whole thing again?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3341462&postcount=37

I'm pretty sure it was '05. But I was planning to rewatch the BH anyway so I'll let you know for certain when I'm done.
ETA:. Cynthia Anthony took out a mortgage on 50-245 Chickawsaw Oaks with Bank of America on 1/6/1999. After late/default payment, the Anthony’s and Bank of America finally came to a financial “agreement” 50-245 Chickasaw Oaks (Phase 3) on 7/14/2005.

Am off to hear what she says in the BH

Just a follow up so I don't feel like a complete idiot (Lol)! I went back to document and it's an "Application for Registration of Fictitious Name" with Fla Dept of State Division of Corporations. Gives info on owner of fictitious name (RLS), his address, etc...
Just curious- what would be the purpose or benefit of using a fictitious business name?

And now just for a Frinday night laugh - notice that on the list on 3/13 she googled "bustdown". From the Urban Dictionary:

A bustdown is:
1. usually used to refer to a female
2. is a derogatory term for a female
3. indicates that she is sexually promiscuous with no discretion
4.simply, a ho

Wonder if someone called her that and she looked it up! Just sayin'. :)

LOL- all that's in my head now is ICP.

I'm pretty sure it was '05. But I was planning to rewatch the BH anyway so I'll let you know for certain when I'm done.
ETA:. Cynthia Anthony took out a mortgage on 50-245 Chickawsaw Oaks with Bank of America on 1/6/1999. After late/default payment, the Anthony’s and Bank of America finally came to a financial “agreement” 50-245 Chickasaw Oaks (Phase 3) on 7/14/2005.

Am off to hear what she says in the BH

TY!

That helps on several fronts.

IF the message was from a home inspection appointment for 2005, then it can also date the age of the sticker sheet in case they need to go back to match batches with the manufacturer? Yes?

Also, might clear this gent from any current time line if an inspection report is linked to the refinancing.

Just a follow up so I don't feel like a complete idiot (Lol)! I went back to document and it's an "Application for Registration of Fictitious Name" with Fla Dept of State Division of Corporations. Gives info on owner of fictitious name (RLS), his address, etc...
Just curious- what would be the purpose or benefit of using a fictitious business name?

It isn't- the "fictitious" isn't meant literally like you or I would use it.. using the name of the business rather than his own given name is considered "fictitious". It's not bad, it's not that he's using a fake name or a fake business, it's just what they call it.

Ok, this may be totally unlikely, but I remember seeing a photo inside the A's house that showed a painted wall that looked unfinished. There were possible shadows from greeting cards pinned to a bulletin board. I cannot remember where I saw this photo. Is it possible that Casey needed someone to paint this room and maybe RS is the painter? This is probably too simplistic a theory but thought I'd throw it out there!
Seems like I followed a link that led me to a document showing RS's home inspection company, "ABH Inspections", as a fictitious registered business name.

BTW- it was Casey's room that was like that... at the head of her bed. Looked like someone tore stuff down (wallpaper, pictures? who knows) from the wall.

BTW- it was Casey's room that was like that... at the head of her bed. Looked like someone tore stuff down (wallpaper, pictures? who knows) from the wall.
Ahh, Casey's room, thanks. Think I'll take another look at that pic

or maybe a mortgage scam of some kind? (ie. FM thread).
When you cross reference the name and add, pull up the address Orange County Property appraiser, and pull up the pic, there is what looks like a green truck in the garage. I am still trying to figure out how to attach the pic. Having a blonde moment. LOL

It was KC's room and that is a reflection of the flash from the mirror onto the wall. I looked too. lol

It just looks like a message that was jotted down on the nearest piece of paper.

Strange, I know someone with the same name.

TADA:clap: I figured out how to attach the pic. That is the property attached with the phone number for ABH Inspectiosn.

Even if this number was just jotted down because they wanted a home insepction, that means that he could have been in their house at some time in the months prior to Caylee going missing. Isnt that kinda significant?

I for one would like to know if it was CA or KC that called him. If it was CA, no big deal, but if it was KC then it brings up a lot of questions, with the whole 'I'm taking over the mortgage repayments' thing she told Amy.
JMO

(bolded by me and yes I agree)

It was KC's room and that is a reflection of the flash from the mirror onto the wall. I looked too. lol

It just looks like a message that was jotted down on the nearest piece of paper.
Strange, I know someone with the same name.

*bolded by me*

I am wondering why it would be scribbled out--the text marked through. I found it odd that it was in red ink, as the diary photo.:waitasec:

I think the stickers and old envelope just all happened to be there in that shoebox of stationery stuff near the phone where the note got jotted on the back because it was close at hand.

:eek:Is that where LE found the stickers? Sorry, I am WAY behind reading, was that in the last doc dump...about a shoe box with heart stickers near the A's phone? TIA

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back