Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it wasn't just me then?! :crazy:

No, I really think there is something to him. And purely speculation here....Let's say commiting sexual assaults was enough for this guy, then killing his GF took it to another level. He wants to relive that. Next came Brianna.

SS

I appreciate your post.

I was not directing my comments toward you in particular.

You have a right to your speculation.

Glad that we have the right to discuss it.

Sometimes it is just hard for me to be on the same "playground" with unbridled speculation and aggressive criticism.

But maybe that is my problem.

still Hoping, do you happen to know where it was you read that she broke up with one guy, and was dating a new one? Curious to read that...

I will look around. I can't remember if I read it at Insession forums, or from an article linked to that forum. But I am looking to find it. Will post as soon as I do.

I am looking now, and I see a post stating that at the time she went missing, she had an ongoing domestic violence case against her ex-boyfriend. I am curious to know if the picture of the boyfriend is her ex, or the boyfriend who dropped her off before she went missing. I'd also like to know if it's the ex, or the current b/f that is in Mexico now.

SS

I appreciate your post.

I was not directing my comments toward you in particular.

You have a right to your speculation.

Glad that we have the right to discuss it.

Sometimes it is just hard for me to be on the same "playground" with unbridled speculation and aggressive criticism.

But maybe that is my problem.
Oh, Gosh...and here I thought it was all about me..again. LOL :crazy:

I might have some unbridled speculation and get aggressive at times...but it is the way I think...Outside the box and my passion becomes involved. I want nothing more than to bring my ideas to the table to discuss openly. I don't mind we disagree. :)

I don't consider this to be a "playground" for entertainment purposes only. I do take these things very seriously and try to follow things closely. I do make mistakes and get cases or points confused from time to time tho.

I will look around. I can't remember if I read it at Insession forums, or from an article linked to that forum. But I am looking to find it. Will post as soon as I do.

I am looking now, and I see a post stating that at the time she went missing, she had an ongoing domestic violence case against her ex-boyfriend. I am curious to know if the picture of the boyfriend is her ex, or the boyfriend who dropped her off before she went missing. I'd also like to know if it's the ex, or the current b/f that is in Mexico now.
This is what I had read also and could not find any confirmation about a Domestic Violence case being filed yet. Maybe someone could find those records? While you are at it...maybe Diego has a record with a nice MUG shot of him! (Thanks, Rick! LOL)

still Hoping, do you happen to know where it was you read that she broke up with one guy, and was dating a new one? Curious to read that...

I posted some links in Mariela's forum which give this information.
Mariela had an ongoing domestic dispute case going with her ex-boyfriend. The new boyfriend was said to be obsessed with Mariela's sister, and it is the new b/f that is now in Mexico. Apparently, Mariela had argued with the new b/f the night that she disappeared.

ETA: Some posters were wondering if Mariela was petite like Brianna....
Moreno is described as Hispanic, 5 ' 7 " tall, weighing around 120 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Exbf is possibly abusive and new bf is fighting with her. Sounds like a lot going on in her life at the time she went missing. I wonder what else we are not hearing in her case?

This is what I had read also and could not find any confirmation about a Domestic Violence case being filed yet. Maybe someone could find those records? While you are at it...maybe Diego has a record with a nice mug shot of him!

I have been looking for another pic of "Diego" but can't find anything yet.
There is one other place to check, there is a spanish YouTube video campaign for Mariela, but I can't access youtube at work. Hopefully someone here speaks Spanish (I can speak, read and write only basic spanish) and would check that out for us.

Uhm...could you go back and edit my post in your post? Please change frontal to mug. Hahahaha!

Exbf is possibly abusive and new bf is fighting with her. Sounds like a lot going on in her life at the time she went missing. I wonder what else we are not hearing in her case?

I am sure there are a million things about her life that we do not and need not know about.

Some obvious things to want to know is about cell phone and debit/credit card activity. I wonder about the cell phone "pings" and if they can be traced. Any information on those things?

If Diego has an accent....he's not a factor in bri's case. And I mean ANY accent..

I am sure there are a million things about her life that we do not and need not know about.

Some obvious things to want to know is about cell phone and debit/credit card activity. I wonder about the cell phone "pings" and if they can be traced. Any information on those things?
Yes, I wondered about those things, too. They did say the 6 girls were on their phones at the bar that evening.

I would like to know how long she had dated the new bf, if he knew the exbf, and if there was anyone else in her life that she was having a problem with...for starters.

I guess we should be discussing her on the other thread tho since this is about Bri.

They do have the DNA in Brianna's case, and the Nov and Dec cases. I'm sure they were able to bump up the testing as it came back quickly. LE usually can do that with cases depending on the urgency. The last I heard is they have enough to catch up all the DNA in Washoe county and it should be completed by (mid march)? My understanding is yes, crime labs all over the U.S. are behind at least a couple of years.

I noticed that in regards to the underwear that was found at the scene when Brianna's body was found last Friday, that they did the DNA on that underwear within a matter of a few days and were able to determine that the underwear didn't belong to Brianna. It had an unknown woman's DNA and the DNA of the suspect on it. So, they worked pretty quickly on that.

They are going to fast track direct evidence. The backlog is from the people picked up after the law went into effect. The problem is her perp could be among those and they might already have it...plus all the stats on the guy, but won't know yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa