Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the link, but it doesn't say anything about cadaver dogs searching in water.

I've asked the guy I got it from if I'm missing something. He hasn't responded...I think he may have embellished a little.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-casey3108aug31,0,4991007.story

Thanks, Jeanne! Yeah, I never get too excited until I read or hear it myself because this case is such a roller coaster.

And I still am so angry that the person who knows right where she is is sitting in jail, talking to her BFF Jose Baez!

I think the States Attorney should have moved the limited immunity to tomorrow morning at 9 am instead of Tuesday because of Tim and ES spending energy, time and money in the search.

Lets see if she is going to dodge the DP in this case or is truly out of it and think she can beat a jury and the cops and dupe all of us.

Has anyone been able to confirm the story of the 3 police vehicles (including 2 CSI) showing up? I can't find anything on it except for posts here and presume it came from a local who saw it for themselves or something like that?

Thanks, Jeanne! Yeah, I never get too excited until I read or hear it myself because this case is such a roller coaster.

And I still am so angry that the person who knows right where she is is sitting in jail, talking to her BFF Jose Baez!

I think the States Attorney should have moved the limited immunity to tomorrow morning at 9 am instead of Tuesday because of Tim and ES spending energy, time and money in the search.

Lets see if she is going to dodge the DP in this case or is truly out of it and think she can beat a jury and the cops and dupe all of us.

Just wondering, at what point will Baez realize, with all the DNA evidence, lies, etc, that there is no defense? Will there come a point when he has to tell Casey that the only way is to come clean and fess up? Or will he just keep defending her (or try to) against all odds of winning?

Would someone kindly refresh my memory as to Moss Park?
I guess I remember JB park, but not why Moss Park is of interest. Forgive me, my brain is full.

For birthday parties and company get-togethers. There are several playgrounds and areas for boating and swimming. Nature walks are offered through the park's guides and there is a nature trail in Splt Oak which adjoins Moss Park. There are also events (Haloween), volunteer activities, and scout programs that take place at Moss Park. There is RV camping and tent camping for groups and individuals. Electricity at some sites, bathrooms with showers and soon there may be a theater and more environmental education programs ands activities
http://www.pbase.com/gngrant/moss_park

This it?

Ignore the TPC thing at the top(nevermind, good grief))...I'm still learning. I can do "birds eye" views of this area that are super close...but you can't see the entire area.

map.png

Just wondering, at what point will Baez realize, with all the DNA evidence, lies, etc, that there is no defense? Will there come a point when he has to tell Casey that the only way is to come clean and fess up? Or will he just keep defending her (or try to) against all odds of winning?
Yes. He will come up with some incredible story and stick with it to the bitter end.

Has anyone been able to confirm the story of the 3 police vehicles (including 2 CSI) showing up? I can't find anything on it except for posts here and presume it came from a local who saw it for themselves or something like that?

Bunny
I originally read about it on here somewhere. Not sure if it was a local or not who saw it but there is an audio version of the conversation by a person named Gale about it on a certain website.

Devorahhh

Not to mention, people open up and talk more easily to a pretty woman that one that looks like she has been through he77, like Beth has. It's the sad truth, but the truth nonetheless. If the woman wants plastic surgery, let her have it. Maybe part of the reason was even how much she looked like Natalie. Imagine looking in the mirror every day and seeing the face of the child you lost. SHe is more than entitled to do whatever she wants with her own body.

I agree. And people forget that Beth also went through a divorce. People are petty and trivial in some of their criticisms.

WTF does plastic surgery have to do with it? Good Lord, people are so shallow these days.

I had a little work done 6 months after the birth of my last child, and believe it or not it didn't affect my heart and passion for the love of my children....all children.

God Bless Beth.

I know that. It's now the Orlando International Airport. The code for Orlando International Airport is MCO.

That is why I was saying it about the airport code........there can't be TWO different airports with the same code. McCoy had to have been closed for MCO to have the code and they have had it since they opened.

This it?

Ignore the TPC thing at the top(nevermind, good grief))...I'm still learning. I can do "birds eye" views of this area that are super close...but you can't see the entire area.

map.png

Actually I think that is the other direction from the airport, the west side. Try the same shot, but on the other side of SR436.

Devorahhh

I don't care about her plastic surgery one way or the other........but I will have to say, I did wonder WHY she was injecting herself into this.

With all the negative feelings about her, it would seem Caylee would be better served if she had stayed in B'ham.

Why shouldn't she inject herself into this? Who better to offer support to others in the same situation. Who are these people that could find negative comments against her? What did she do to them?

She's put her time in under the stress of the loss of a child. She knows what's happening and what is to come. We can only imagine what has been a reality to her.

Now don't yell at me for this:
I am seeing negative remarks online about Beth Holloway. She had plastic surgery and many woman find it hard to relate to her now... worrying about "her looks" so soon after losing her daughter. She used to look like her daughter, now she doesn't look anything like her. It is very obvious she had major work done.
I don't see a problem with cosmetic surgery but I was shocked myself several month ago when I saw her on TV. She looks great, about 20 years younger. I want the name of her surgeon ! Yesterday my husband thought I was mistaken when I told him that was Natalie Holloway's mother.... he kept insisting it wasn't her.

Many people are not as warm to her now. Greta wire has many post where people are really bent out of shape about her fast mental recovery and now think she is vain.

Its really none of our business but maybe it is affecting the number of people searching.
People do crazy things after they experience trauma. It doesn't surprise me that she did this. It's often discussed by professionals.

Actually I think that is the other direction from the airport, the west side. Try the same shot, but on the other side of SR436.

Devorahhh

Okay...I don't know my east from my west.....HAHAHAHAHA! Working on it....

I live an hour away. I was there yesterday. It's not easy but it's not that difficult given it's for this child. I am very sore today. Legs mostly but I am 61 years old too. I thought I'd give myself a day to recover and if they are still there tomorrow, I'll be there.

:clap::clap:Baznme - good for you! I wish I could be there!

Salem

Bunny
I originally read about it on here somewhere. Not sure if it was a local or not who saw it but there is an audio version of the conversation by a person named Gale about it on a certain website.

Devorahhh

I first heard about it yesterday from my friend who lives very close to there. His kids go to Boggy Creek Elementary. He saw them. The thing which caught his attention was all the cars and 2 CSI vans.

Then someone sent me a link about someone else reporting on it a mp3 download. So, I assume since two different people are reporting on it, there may be more to it than we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie