Anyone have a picture of the bag found yesterday?

When they showed the Ziploc bag, did anyone else see a bike chain type of thing, or was that just me?

That is not her mother - Don't you remember they have said many times her mother does not come to their house. If you watch the whole video it is not a person.

Some of the CA apologists have tried to say it was about 10 different things, but if you blow it up it is a child.

Now it's creepy again! How do I blow it up?? :waitasec:

That is not her mother - Don't you remember they have said many times her mother does not come to their house. If you watch the whole video it is not a person.

Some of the CA apologists have tried to say it was about 10 different things, but if you blow it up it is a child.

Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 2:56 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --It’s Halloween and the radio airwaves and the internet are abuzz over video shot by FOX 35 that appears to show a ghost like figure walk behind George and Cindy Anthony during an interview about their missing granddaughter Caylee

VIDEO: What is that behind the Anthony's?
VIDEO: Entire story that aired July 17, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony were interviewed at their home by FOX 35’s Amy Kaufeldt on July 17 after their daughter Casey Anthony was arrested. During the interview you can see a ghost like figure appear over George’s shoulder in the glass patio door behind him. The buzz is that it is Caylee’s ghost. The image is actually a reflection of Cindy Anthony’s mother who was on the patio at the time of the interview.

Was just going to say the same thing, this has already been "investigated" and reported on and yes, its Cindy's mom on the patio.

I think they transferred the toys to that clear bag but dont know for sure. I did see a pic on one of the news sites of someone's feet right on the black bag on the ground and was thinking it was disgusting and disturbing. I mean at that time they didnt know if it was remains or not so why would you be standing right in it??

why doesn't her mother com to their house?????

mom of 5,
I'm not sure if you've found a picture of the bag yet, but I was just watching this video and when it came up, I immediately thought of this thread.

Here is the link
http://www.local6.com/news/17983213/detail.html

If this doesn't take you directly the video in question, you're looking for the one titled, "defense inspects car." The bag is shown around the 3:08 time in the video.

mom of 5,
I'm not sure if you've found a picture of the bag yet, but I was just watching this video and when it came up, I immediately thought of this thread.

Here is the link
http://www.local6.com/news/17983213/detail.html

If this doesn't take you directly the video in question, you're looking for the one titled, "defense inspects car." The bag is shown around the 3:08 time in the video.

Thank you SO much, NancyT! It's a perfect shot on the video, but I can't pause it...ugh.

Thank you SO much, NancyT! It's a perfect shot on the video, but I can't pause it...ugh.

Why not? I can pause it.

When you have the video running, double click on it. That will (or does for me) a full screen using your media player I believe. In there, you can pause it.

EDIT: I am however able to pause even when it's in the small screen. Try double clicking and see if it allows you the ability.

Why not? I can pause it.

When you have the video running, double click on it. That will (or does for me) a full screen using your media player I believe. In there, you can pause it.

EDIT: I am however able to pause even when it's in the small screen. Try double clicking and see if it allows you the ability.

It worked -- thanks so much! I wish the picture was clearer...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan
Back