OLD THREAD Possible Caylee dress found near airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, TM was upset that this got leaked. Also, has been mentioned it might have been planted. We will find out though because it has been sent off to be tested. I just hope they find her soon so she can go rest in peace.

Please note for this thread that Tim from TES made it clear he does NOT believe this has anything to do with Caylee. I certainly trust his judgment! In addition it is a fact that the picture of Caylee wearing a Disney dress was taken not when she was THREE, but when she was only about 1 year old! There is no possible way that the dress in that picture is a size 6, that is clear and obvious from just viewing the picture.

I should also add that Tim stated the dress was in GOOD condition, so it is also clear that it will not be associated with this case. RED TAFFETA DRESS + FLORIDA SUN + MONTHS OF RAIN does not equal GOOD condition!

I don't believe it's Caylee's. It's a size 6 which would be way too big for a normal 3 year old.

Hi, 1st post.

Would a 2-3 yr. old wear a size 6?
My daughter is in her 20's but I seem to remember her wearing the same size as the age she was.

Also, Tim said the dress was in good condition laying beside the road.
With all the storms Fla. has had, I can't see a dress that's been out there for 4 months and blown around everywhere being in good shape and conveniently laying beside the road.

I wish they would find that poor baby. The longer they wait, the more likely her mom will get away with it.

Good condition is a subjective statement. What may be good condition to someone in Tim's field of expertise may not be the same as the good condition we, as average citizens, would consider.

For much more on this dress, see the Nancy G thread from yesterday-it eventually melted down into nothing BUT this dress. Also see The Criminal Report Daily for David L.'s take on the dress, and his admission that he was the one it was leaked to...:)

I don't believe it's Caylee's. It's a size 6 which would be way too big for a normal 3 year old.

On the NG show last night, her staff found that a size 6 is consistant with a 2-3 yr old girl...

Hi, 1st post.

My daughter is in her 20's but I seem to remember her wearing the same size as the age she was.

With all the storms Fla. has had, I can't see a dress that's been out there for 4 months and blown around everywhere being in good shape and conveniently laying beside the road.

I wish they would find that poor baby. The longer they wait, the more likely her mom will get away with it.

Welcome to WS!! :)

According to the NG show last night, a size 6 is usually worn by girls ages 2-3 yrs old.

A three year old could definitely wear a size 6, depending on the child's height and weight. For example, my daughter just turned two, but is very tall, and is already in a 4T... she can even wear some 5's... In another year, I fully expect her to be in a size six... and she's not fat at all... so every child is different... but technically, a 6 could fit... IIRC, the picture of Caylee in a Disney dress was taken when she was very young, so I don't think it's the same dress, however...

Thanks for the "Hi"

Then sizes must have changed in the last years.

I seem to remember buying my daughter size 5 & 6 when she was in kindergarten.

Hi, 1st post.

Welcome, rookie!! :)

On the NG show last night, her staff found that a size 6 is consistant with a 2-3 yr old girl...

I disagreed with Nancy on this last night, and I'll disagree with it here.

My 4 y/o daughter wears a size 4T, she wore a 3T when she was 3, and a 2T when she was 2, etc...etc... Sizes are pretty consistent with age as babies/toddlers - unless of course the child is HUGE for their age - and by the appearance of Caylee in her photographs she looked like a typical 2-3 year old.

If I put one of our Disney Princess dresses that are a size 6 on my daughter today, she would literally be swimming in it.

IMO this dress has absolutely nothing to do with Caylee.

I don't think the defense planted this. I think some weirdo wanted to stir up some excitement by putting a dress in the same area that the searchers were about to search and on the day before the Grand Jury met! Why would Caylee's dress be there in good condition if her body is probably buried?

Also, this is Orlando. Everyone here has Disney World clothes! If the shirt said "Caylee," maybe I'd give it merit, but probably not.

Good condition is a subjective statement. What may be good condition to someone in Tim's field of expertise may not be the same as the good condition we, as average citizens, would consider.

For much more on this dress, see the Nancy G thread from yesterday-it eventually melted down into nothing BUT this dress. Also see The Criminal Report Daily for David L.'s take on the dress, and his admission that he was the one it was leaked to...:)

Good point.In Tims view good condition could easliy mean the garment is intact with no signs of tearing or trauma. No obvious blood etc. Simple environmental damage such as mud would be expected.

But I agree, he did not seem to feel that this was related to Caylee.

I disagreed with Nancy on this last night, and I'll disagree with it here.

My 4 y/o daughter wears a size 4T, she wore a 3T when she was 3, and a 2T when she was 2, etc...etc... Sizes are pretty consistent with age as babies/toddlers - unless of course the child is HUGE for their age - and by the appearance of Caylee in her photographs she looked like a typical 2-3 year old.

If I put one of our Disney Princess dresses that are a size 6 on my daughter today, she would literally be swimming in it.

IMO this dress has absolutely nothing to do with Caylee.

I see what you mean. According to the Disney site, Size 6 is for 5-6 yrs old.

http://img.dsi.go.com/content/global/guest_services/sizes.html

Size
(approx)AlphaHeightWeightAge
6 S 45-48" 43-50 lbs 5-6 yrs

And Caylee was 2 yrs old an weighed 35 pounds....

I'm sorry but a size 6 dress would not fit a 2 year old. I don't care what NG's staff says. My daughter was always at the 95% for height and weight and when she was 2, she was wearing size 3T/4T (my daughter was HUGE! lol). A size 6 is what she wears now, and she is 6. NG is ridiculous. She's so annoying.

My daughter will be five in January and she is starting to outgrow the length of her 4T clothes but is still too slender to fully fit into a 5T or 5 clothing. I highly doubt a two year old turning three would fit into a size 6. Especially a petite girl like caylee...plus, isn't she closer to about 24 mos in the photo she is seen in that dress? I wouldn't put too much stock in these findings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member