KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, how it must have hurt to watch that, Rita. But you had to do what is best for Skittles, he needs human companionship and by giving that to him, you are doing what your Mom wants for him. I know that she is so proud of how you all are handling this, with dignity, determination, pride and love, just the way she taught you.

How is Sienna? I'm not sure I spelled that right.

Walked into my livingroom tonite and my little lite behind my nativity was flickering away, I was smiling while a tear slipped from my eye. Pat and you all are with me, all day every day. May God watch over you all.

Pam

I just sent you a message on FB. Yes...watching them all working to get it taken care of, because it's our responsibility now, was so tough. We've put off a lot of things as long as we could, but now...we've had to make some decisions we didn't think we'd ever be thinking about. Sierra, the puppy, is living at Gene & Angie's and she's doing ok, has lost a little weight. She apparently loves Gene which is saying something, because generally she doesn't like men and just barks at them. So, her animals are all in good shape.

The Topeka Capital Journal is doing a story on Mom in tomorrow's Sunday edition. It should be posted online at some point. The reporter spent 2 1/2 hrs w/ us at Mom's doing the interview, looking at pictures, and getting to know our family - she was very kind.

I hope you and yours are doing well, Pam.

Looking forward to the news story tomorrow.

About the WS forensic astrology chart briefing:
I was thinking, maybe it is as simple as something like,
the county changed the speed limit to 25 mph in
front of a sawmill. She liked that idea, even
though he, the owner, thought it was bad for business.
Or perhaps the sawmill lost business, a timber sale fell
through and she commented on it.

I hope the answer to where Patricia is will be
discovered soon.
Prayers for the family.

http://cjonline.com/news/state/2009-12-05/family_seeks_answers

Rita Boller sometimes stands on the front porch of her mother's home trying to figure out who her mother opened the door to on the day she disappeared. Patricia "Pat" Kimmi was last seen Nov. 6. The lights that were on when her family discovered she was missing haven't been turned off, and her family maintains hope they will find her.

http://cjonline.com/news/state/2009-12-05/family_seeks_answers

Rita Boller sometimes stands on the front porch of her mother's home trying to figure out who her mother opened the door to on the day she disappeared. Patricia "Pat" Kimmi was last seen Nov. 6. The lights that were on when her family discovered she was missing haven't been turned off, and her family maintains hope they will find her.

A major, must-read article from the Topeka Capital-Journal, which certainly should raise awareness in the area. It features 18 pictures.

That was an excellent news article. It gives details of Patricia's disappearance, yet we get to see her as mom and Ninny.
It makes me even more determined, to find where she is and who did this to her.

She will be found.

A major, must-read article from the Topeka Capital-Journal, which certainly should raise awareness in the area. It features 18 pictures.

Thanks for posting about the article having 18 pics. I just read the article not realizing I could flip through to see more pics until you posted it.

The pictures were a nice personal touch. It was a nicely written and informative article. Hopefully it will encourage someone into coming forward.

This paper will reach out to a broader area and maybe someone out there will recognize the money clip & hat. The hat wasn't unusual for this area, but it would be highly unusual for someone to own both the money clip and hat!

I have been reading up on this thread and the other....I think the newspaper article was very good...really a good feeling for the wonderful people who miss their Ninny :(

I also try to think "logically" <grin>...and my thoughts go to the "gimme cap"...what has Saylor Insurance had to say?? Can they at least decide when this hat was made, when it was given away as a promotion..how many hats...who did they give them to??
Seems that they should have those answers or be working on them

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Rita

I hope the searches can give you some answers??

What a great article. Hoping it will rattle some cages!

You may want to take a look at:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92440"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92440[/ame]
and
http://www.videotodaynews.com/?p=hailey

It is mentioned in the thread the alleged abductor and his truck seem similar to this case:

"This is a bit of a strange thought, but the truck description (with the exception of the dual rear wheels) plus the camo type ball cap worn by the POI match up very closely with the tips known so far in the Patricia Kimmi case!"

"Wow..that is scary...the hat does resemble the hat in the Patricia Kimmi case??"

"Officers have determined the truck to be MAROON, extended cab with running boards, and "4x4 on the rear side panels."

I enjoyed the pictures, especially the ones with Taylor in them. What a close knit bunch of cousins these children are!

Praying still for Pat's safe return.

I have been reading up on this thread and the other....I think the newspaper article was very good...really a good feeling for the wonderful people who miss their Ninny :(

I also try to think "logically" <grin>...and my thoughts go to the "gimme cap"...what has Saylor Insurance had to say?? Can they at least decide when this hat was made, when it was given away as a promotion..how many hats...who did they give them to??
Seems that they should have those answers or be working on them

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Rita

I hope the searches can give you some answers??

Thank you for your prayers - much needed!

Saylor Insurance hasn't said anything publicly, but I know they have cooperated w/ LE regarding all of that information, or as much information as they have, anyway.

I enjoyed the pictures, especially the ones with Taylor in them. What a close knit bunch of cousins these children are!

Praying still for Pat's safe return.

They are BEYOND close! So much so, they fight like brothers and sisters sometimes! It is one of the good memories I have from growing up - my brothers and I were all close w/ our cousins also and most of us are still that way. So, it's a true blessing that our kids are growing up that way too.

You may want to take a look at:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92440
and
http://www.videotodaynews.com/?p=hailey

It is mentioned in the thread the alleged abductor and his truck seem similar to this case:

"This is a bit of a strange thought, but the truck description (with the exception of the dual rear wheels) plus the camo type ball cap worn by the POI match up very closely with the tips known so far in the Patricia Kimmi case!"

"Wow..that is scary...the hat does resemble the hat in the Patricia Kimmi case??"

"Officers have determined the truck to be MAROON, extended cab with running boards, and "4x4 on the rear side panels."

I wish that guy looked familiar, for Hailey's sake, and ours.

Rita,
iirc, you said the screen door was shut but the heavy front door was ajar/open. Also, could you clarify when her phone rang that night and wasn't answered?? Also, when you got there, what lights were on in the house? For example, was the kitchen light on? How about the light by her computer? Was a light on in her bedroom (ie, did she go in there to change clothes, etc?) Did she normally shut lights out if she left a room? I am just wondering all of these things because the lights left on could give you some thoughts as to how long she had been home before she was attacked/when she was interrupted in her routine.... (ie, if someone did sight her in town and follow her home I would think the attack would have taken place sometime soon after she arrived home). Did she have any bags from her shopping trip earlier that day that were sitting on the counter? Also, have tapes been pulled from stores she had been shopping in that day to see if the red truck showed up in any of them??? It is also a possibility that she was followed home from her shopping trip (where was she shopping/what town???)

Another thought.... as per the friends she was shopping with earlier that day... do they have any people connected to them (husband, boyfriend, etc) that could have taken out their angst on your mom? Just thinking out loud here... for example, a friend going thru a divorce or something of that sort... confides in your mom, and the person takes it out on your mom to get back at her friend in a personal way... again just trying to think of all possible angles. For some reason this could make one heck of a bunch of sense as a possibility. Especially if the perp knew that your mom already went thru a divorce and got the long end of the stick... perhaps the perp could have resented that/knew it could happen to him and it pissed him off to no end. Again, just a thought... and I have no way of knowing if that could even remotely be a possibility....

So far we have a wonderful, beautiful woman at the best time of her life... with a new home, her family, her donkey and doggie, all of her friends and church... Having a great time working.. A pilar of the community of Horton... and this happens to her! How could this happen? Who would do this???

1) her ex husband
2) friend/lover of ex husband
3) person one of her friends could have confided to her about (theory of mine)
4) stranger
5) person jealous of her (could actually fit 1-3 as well concurrently)

The only way a stranger did this... is if she was followed home from shopping/town.

If ex husband et al were involved it would involve planning, following/knowing her routine for that day, and massive alibi formation (does ex hubby HAVE an alibi? How about the other woman? If they have intricate, cover~all~the~bases alibis I personally would be very concerned!).

Ex hubby/spurned boyfriend/other person related to a friend could have followed them on their shopping trip and followed her home from the shopping trip that day. It would have been a person she would have known to open the door to... perhaps thinking she could "talk" to this person as in intermediary for her friend.... again.. this is just speculation on my part/thinking out loud.

This HAD to be someone that knew her in some way.. It has all the earmarks of a "rage" crime. If this were some serial killer or stranger they would have left her at home. This was someone who took her away for some reason. Why??? Why take her away? She had all of that land with far off neighbors? Why take her away? When I ask myself this I think back to the phrase that people don't in their own sandbox. So Horton was the sandbox.. and he took her away from there to confront her/etc. Thinking along these lines would any of the possible people I listed above (minus stranger) have a hunting cabin, tree stand in the woods, etc that headed away from town in the direction that the truck headed? I would surely think that he/she had a destination in mind when they drove away from town that day... taking a very alive Pat that struggled and managed even get out of the truck as it drove off. There has to be yet another third crime scene in this case... at least. Where is it??????

So sorry for the long post... but the more we brainstorm... well if something makes sense or spurs a thought/possible connection... I hope it will be the thing that helps find Pat.

Come home soon Pat and know that we are here for your family no matter what!!!!!!!!

another thought:

did your mom have a handy man or anyone else that helped her around the place cutting the grass, feeding the animals, etc?

how about (horrid thought and possiblitly but again just thinking outside the box) any teens related to her friends that were in trouble/she was helping or mentoring?

Neighbors: any land disputes/boundary arguments? Anyone connected to neighbors like migrant/transient workers, anyone getting a roof, etc put on at the time?

Did she have an oil well on the property or anything else that could make her money on her land?

question.. in the picture of kinsey with her drawing in front of Pat's computer... (it says this in the caption) there is a pop can to the left of the picture. Is this the same pop can (in green cozy) that was left there that night?????

picture 15 in the article: who baled the hay on her property? (noticed a bale to the right of the picture)

picture 13 in the article: it looks like her 'mud shoes' were still up on the bench. Did she just wear these outside or would she put them on after she changed out of her going shopping clothes? (could point to how long she had been at home after getting back from shopping and the attack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23