Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

Saw on Geraldo being asked about the date rape thing on Studio B (Fox) and he said that makes sense since we could never figure out who the father was...

WHAT????? It makes more sense that she just slept around and doesn't really know and that she just lies about things like the date rape, so that she doesn't have to accept responsibility. It's the reoccuring theme and I can't figure out why supposedly intelligent people can't grasp that about her. Is it boob vision?

Ziggy! Come on! You know FCA is ALWAYS the victim!

With everything that has been going on this past week, I am going to laugh so hard if Casey ends up right where she left off? Back living with Mommy Dearest!

I think the neighbors would be out protesting if that happened :floorlaugh:

I sooooo want to hear her speak or write a book, one day, about her experience being the lead Prosecuting Attorney on this case...

Me too! I admire JA, but I really, REALLY, want to hear from Linda! I know she can't speak about the trial or write a book at the moment, but wow...I would give anything to listen to an interview! I miss watching her in action. I am in awe of her!

Me too! I admire JA, but I really, REALLY, want to hear from Linda! I know she can't speak about the trial or write a book at the moment, but wow...I would give anything to listen to an interview! I miss watching her in action. I am in awe of her!

:praying: I pray that one day we will hear from her.

So... "Bella Vita" was just an expression of irony that was toooo subtle for us beings of lower intellect to grasp (perhaps only Alanis Morissette could possibly understand?). And she stole from Amy for money to buy, among other things, diapers...for...um...nobody I guess. Okaaayy. Maybe they should have released these later in the day so we could have been properly prepared with a glass or two of wine.

Note to self: if you live on the other side of the world and don't want to get up in the morning to a thread almost 300 posts long you had no inkling would be greeting you, don't ever sleep.
HHJP saw where the release of the videos and all this sudden ramping up of activity was headed IMO.
What better way to put a stop to it than by this release at this time.
She now has no story to tell ... unless she tells the truth. Since that ain't gonna happen, game over. Oh except for three little things ... ZG, RK and TM. It's suddenly become all so much clearer. She, the evil one, LIES.
ETA over 300 posts lol

And there will be peeps who hear in these depos FCA's account of her "sexual abuse" and believe it. My sister in law was APPALLED that George had molested FCA when she listened to the OS of the DT. Really. There are some people out there THAT gullible. Sister in law makes it 13 at least. ;)
Funny, I had the exact opposite reaction! The OS was such a crock of BS that I stopped giving her the benefit of the doubt, which I had been when it came to the molestation!!!

Funny, I had the exact opposite reaction! The OS was such a crock of BS that I stopped giving her the benefit of the doubt, which I had been when it came to the molestation!!!

Yes, but you belong to WS. :seeya: :crazy:

Note to self: if you live on the other side of the world and don't want to get up in the morning to a thread almost 300 posts long you had no inkling would be greeting you, don't ever sleep.
HHJP saw where the release of the videos and all this sudden ramping up of activity was headed IMO.
She now has no story to tell ... unless she tells the truth. Since that ain't gonna happen, game over. Oh except for three little things ... ZG, RK and TM. It's suddenly become all so much clearer. She, the evil one, LIES.
ETA over 300 posts lol

You better get over to the other thread and find out Baez is moving to Miami cause his house was foreclosed on according to Geraldo on the noon news.

Don't want you settling in getting too comfy!!:floorlaugh:

ETA over 300 posts lol

Good morning friend! Enjoy catching up!!! :floorlaugh:

You better get over to the other thread and find out Baez is moving to Miami cause his house was foreclosed on according to Geraldo on the noon news.

Don't want you settling in getting too comfy!!:floorlaugh:
Aaaaw come on! No?
It's suddenly all out of control. Don't ya love it?
The goose is cooked and the chickens are all flying the coop. Bella Vita baby.
YOUR day is finally here Caylee.

Oh boy, a discovery violation came up in the depo. Apparently Danziger said that he saw a high school diploma in what the defense gave him, and Judge Perry had to be called.

The thing that made me go what, though, is that Ashton at one point called Mason "Mr. Cheney," and Mason responds, "He changed my name." Oh my GOD how schoolyard, Mason! Cheney is your first name! Ashton didn't change anything! I can't, no I can believe that he focused, during a conversation about a discovery violation, on Ashton not calling him by his last name. Good Lord this defense is the pettiest defense I have ever seen!

SO the DT gave him a phony diploma to pretend she graduated?

I bet LDB was praying OCA would get on the stand to testify so she could cross examine her...
What a show that would have been!!!!

Still wouldn't have mattered. The jury probably would have reached over to hand FCA tissues to dap her non existent tears.

Aaaaw come on! No?
It's suddenly all out of control. Don't ya love it?
The goose is cooked and the chickens are all flying the coop. Bella Vita baby.
YOUR day is finally here Caylee.

Seriously! I supposed to be working but I keep peeking into the site and laughing my head off! :skip: :skip: :cupcake:

So... "Bella Vita" was just an expression of irony that was toooo subtle for us beings of lower intellect to grasp (perhaps only Alanis Morissette could possibly understand?). And she stole from Amy for money to buy, among other things, diapers...for...um...nobody I guess. Okaaayy. Maybe they should have released these later in the day so we could have been properly prepared with a glass or two of wine.

I would so love to buy you a drink (and pick your brain)!!!!!:great::great:

Just reading these

So I like how she says that she could sense when Caylee was awake BUT on that fateful morning she was "sleeping hard" well isn't that a coinky dink?

Saw on Geraldo being asked about the date rape thing on Studio B (Fox) and he said that makes sense since we could never figure out who the father was...

WHAT????? It makes more sense that she just slept around and doesn't really know and that she just lies about things like the date rape, so that she doesn't have to accept responsibility. It's the reoccuring theme and I can't figure out why supposedly intelligent people can't grasp that about her. Is it boob vision?

...I have been saying something "similar" for sometime, however it specifies more of a brain disease brought on by a more kinetic experience.

And it would get me a serious vacation.

Just reading these

So I like how she says that she could sense when Caylee was awake BUT on that fateful morning she was "sleeping hard" well isn't that a coinky dink?
But not so hard that she couldn't get in the pool. :floorlaugh:
Oh OCA you're a piece o work.

SO the DT gave him a phony diploma to pretend she graduated?

That's my speculation. Or like one person said, sometimes they give you a blank one, then let you graduate with everyone else, and then you finish up the course in a summer course, and then it's filled out after that. I think she had a blank one and filled it out herlself or had someone fill it out. Her background had to look perfect so the doctors would think she was perfect. Ugh.

It feels like Caylee has finally received her Christmas Wish ... a boatload of Karma for Mommmy Dearest.

Step 1: Plant some seeds of Karma,

Step 2: Nurture and water over time

Step 3: Watch the Karma grow and grow and grow

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member