Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greta just said that crime scene tape has been put up around the Cooper home. She said it was just breaking from WRAL.

Anyone else hear this?

The Cooper's home is less than a mile from our house. We had to come home that way from dinner tonight. The main road through the neighborhood goes behind their house. From the back we could see police tape across the fence in the back yard and a police officer was parked on the side of the road behind the house.

I think the other sites are his, the location, and employer all matches up with Brad Coopers info on the other sites.

Oh, ok....I was confused - I thought the pics looked really similar....I guess just a weird coincidence that two Brad Coopers with dark hair are very interested in racing and have blogs.

It's easy to confuse my tired little brain at this hour.

After about 5 attempts at the quote button without getting white pages ~ if Nancy normally drove to this place to meet her friend, why would she suddenly change her routine, and leave from home, on foot, without any cellphone or ID? That's another red flag to me, that she never left home that morning at all ~ I think she was already disposed of by the time she was supposed to be jogging. :mad:

i agree with you Panthera......

The Cooper's home is less than a mile from our house. We had to come home that way from dinner tonight. The main road through the neighborhood goes behind their house. From the back we could see police tape across the fence in the back yard and a police officer was parked on the side of the road behind the house.

interesting...thanks for the inside info, & welcome to WS:)

A reporter on Greta said the home is encircled in yellow crime tape, and that there are several uni police officers guarding the home and Brad is not inside. Notice how they wait until after hours to execute the warrants, he may not have lawyered up yet.

cooperfamily-600x450.jpg

i agree with you Panthera......
Hi close_enough! :wave: It seems, including the trip to the store at 4am for the bleach, that he could be out disposing of her then stopped at the store on his way back home to clean up. I'm anxious to hear from the ME!

O/T for a sec, but I just have to let you all know that you guys are the nicest group of posters! I love it here on WS so far...I'm forgetting all about IS! :)

ok, sorry, back on topic...
Why thank you very kindly ~ and it's nice to have you here! :)

It's so sad to look at this photo now, without my heart breaking for those beautiful little girls. Thankfully Nancy has a twin sister ~ they'll never forget what their mom looks like. :rose::rose:

Michelle Young is why I have the ticker in my siggy, SS. We have a huge forum for her case. :(

I found it!:thumb:

I never noticed your siggy before! That's really neat!:blowkiss:

Hi close_enough! :wave: It seems, including the trip to the store at 4am for the bleach, that he could be out disposing of her then stopped at the store on his way back home to clean up. I'm anxious to hear from the ME!

Unfortunately you won't until they make an arrest, I think the chief has been clear they are going to keep that hush for now.
I'm thinking strangulation or combination strangulation/drowning god forbid.

Oh, panthera, your comment about their aunt brought tears to my eyes.

i tend to agree....i think it probably happened as you say....i think an argument started as soon as she got home from the party .... i think he probably stopped for bleach/cleaning product on the way home after dumping her body:(

it was mentioned on NG this evening that a friend at the party said Nancy didn't look good that night, & she (Nancy) said she "felt rough".....did anyone else hear this on NG, earlier?

Thanks for the link to those pics.....so sad. Whoever it was just discarded her like garbage. :(
Can anyone know for sure if she was found floating or on the top embankment where the white sheeting is? Both were reported, I'm just wondering which is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine