Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
the A's have a "last stand at the OK Corral" mentality, I think. Have to stay to protect the lawn.

You'd think they'd be more worried about their GRAND-CHILD than the stupid lawn! FIND CAYLEE THEN GET SOME SOD TO FIX THE GRASS! GEEZ!:furious:

Looks like the protest is over. Hope that family finds some peace today. I hope they've found a way to live with their loss for the sake of their other kids, I.m sorry to say that.

o/t i've figured out most abbrev. but what does "ita" stand for? TIA

I can just imagine the 911 Dispatchers..."911 What is your emergency?" "Oh, hi, Cindy/George." "Car 678, please respond to Hopespring Dr. Animals/maggots/parasites on lawn, again..."

I think the A's compartmentalize everything in their lives. They've had to, with a child like Casey. Or else they'd be insane with worry -- I bet she has caused them a world of grief for 22 years.

So, they can't let worry enter their job life, can't let worry into fixing dinner, etc. I can't say it right, but they focus onthe lawn so they don't think about Caylee.

I dunno..it's the only way I can understand them.

What makes me mad at the family, even IF they are innocent, is that they're not out looking for Caylee ... you couldn't STOP me from being there in some way, if it were my grandaughter!

This is what drives me crazy about them. The world is supposed to be looking but they can hang out at home baking brownies?

Maybe OCSO is there to tell GA to move the signs and the tape BACK to HIS property line. lol We'll see.

LE have to explain the law to them, again and again. Cuz the law doesn't apply to them. Another defense mechanism.

Who knew the webcam would be a lesson in psychology?!

thay want the truth, but do the grandparents know the truth..

x2jrqd.png

Not much happened while you were gone. I checked on the cam and it was usually frozen.

I agree with you. It's a lot easier to see if nothing is happening by a lack of posts, rather than wading through a lot of posts that would find a better home in the jury room or chat.

I have to say, I'm disappointed. I had to leave my computer about 6:30 knowing that a tent was being set up in front of the Anthony home. I finally got back on hoping to find out what was going on and all I found is totally silliness and hamburger humor. Can anyone tell me what went on while I was gone?

Looks like the reporters dressed up for Labor Day. Or maybe they're going for the solemn look after the DNA reports. Anyay--Very spiffy. Hope they brought jackets for their live reports.

I'm not completely wastin my time here. I'm also watching Anderson Cooper on CNN in a hurricane. Which is very funny to me. Wonder which designer he's getting soaked in today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni