FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I honestly do not believe that Misty has lied or has anything at all to do with Haleigh's disappearance. However I do firmly believe that whoever did take her knows this family well and has most definitely been inside the home, and is also familiar with the routines etc. I just am hoping and praying to God that she is till okay and all. I do know with each passing hour that it becomes less and less likely. Completely breaks my heart!

I am also glad that GA is gone as IMO it wasn't going to be helpful and would take the story and primary focus away from Haleigh!

Pretty please? Anyone? :blowkiss:
1) Who belongs to the van?
2) Who was visiting earlier in the afternoon? Misty's brother?
It has been "assumed" that is was MC's sister's van - and that was the vehicle that brought the bro and "friends" along with nephews to visit.

No, we have absolutely NO info on the "friends" that came with bro and nephew.

Hope that helps - see I do listen.

:)

I opine, while sitting here at my now clean and dirty laundry free numerical, that R and M are hiding something. And that something is what happened to Haleigh. That is my afternoon 2 cents worth.

That was very good! :blowkiss:

I typed out the portion of this interview that has her talking about the van and the blanket.

This is the portion of the interview about the blanket and the van

I didn’t hear anything at all. Nothing. If I had heard something I would have got up and not wouldn’t let them take her.
So What happened?
Ok , I put her to bed about 8:00. So ? [this her bed time because] she has school. I put her to bed and Her blanket and my blanket, my blanket was in the van that they took. So we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that and her blanket, her blanket was, she peed on her blanket the night before I guess, and I wasn’t going to put it on her and it smelled like pee so I washed the blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I came in and put her blanket on her and then I laid down and it was about and not positive at what time I was like 3:00, I seen three, 3:00 o’clock in the morning, I got up and I got up because I had to use the bathroom but I didn’t make it to the bathroom, I seen the kitchen light on and I walked in the kitchen and I saw the back door was wide open and I didn’t notice about Haleigh then till I seen the back door open and then I go in her room and she’s gone and that’s all I know.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/mediac...oId=12940@wfts.dayport.com&navCatId=3&rss=823

To me is sounds as though she started to say both Haleigh's and her blanket were left in the van but then changed it to just hers. [sic Misty]. I listened several times and the tone inflection as she speaks makes me think this as much as the words.

My question is why were blankets in the van. Take sleeping kids somewhere and then bring them home and put them to bed. I can see childrens blankets being moved about if they children had been somewhere else and then moved while sleeping but why Misty's blanket.
I know I have brought this up before but the wording of 'took' the van is so odd. I understand that she had a clipped country accent and then you mix that with communication skill level... but... I don't get it.
I want to know who has a van, where did they go with this van and why blankets left in the van.

Anyone looking at Myspace pages see any family or friend with a van?

Bolded by me.....

I've got a question. If Misty was this child's primary caregiver, we assume she cared for the child the previous night,, she was the one who put this child to bed, got this child up for school, etc.....why did Misty not know until after the fact, if and when this child pee pee'd on her blanket?

That does not give anyone the right to unfoundedly accuse her of being a prostitute or a drug user, refer to her as retarded or stupid.

Hi Pirate. I just came back to read about two minutes ago. I haven't seen those comments yet but I saw a slew of them over the past few days.

I haven't seen anything to support that she is prostituting, I haven't seen anything to support she's retarded either.

But I do think she's responsible for the fact that she is the last person Haleigh was with, and if we look only at her activities prior to Haleigh being reported missing, I can't reconcile the fact she washed blankets (cleaned a crime scene) and possibly staged a coverup. The door, the cinder block and not calling 911 until Ronnie got there.

Those are my thoughts and I'm probably wrong.

I typed out the portion of this interview that has her talking about the van and the blanket.

I didn’t hear anything at all. Nothing. If I had heard something I would have got up and not wouldn’t let them take her.
So What happened?
Ok , I put her to bed about 8:00. So ? [this her bed time because] she has school. I put her to bed and Her blanket and my blanket, my blanket was in the van that they took. So we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that and her blanket, her blanket was, she peed on her blanket the night before I guess, and I wasn’t going to put it on her and it smelled like pee so I washed the blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I came in and put her blanket on her and then I laid down and it was about and not positive at what time I was like 3:00, I seen three, 3:00 o’clock in the morning, I got up and I got up because I had to use the bathroom but I didn’t make it to the bathroom, I seen the kitchen light on and I walked in the kitchen and I saw the back door was wide open and I didn’t notice about Haleigh then till I seen the back door open and then I go in her room and she’s gone and that’s all I know.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/mediac...oId=12940@wfts.dayport.com&navCatId=3&rss=823

To me is sounds as though she started to say both Haleigh's and her blanket were left in the van but then changed it to just hers. [sic Misty]. I listened several times and the tone inflection as she speaks makes me think this as much as the words.

My question is why were blankets in the van. Take sleeping kids somewhere and then bring them home and put them to bed. I can see childrens blankets being moved about if they children had been somewhere else and then moved while sleeping but why Misty's blanket.
I know I have brought this up before but the wording of 'took' the van is so odd. I understand that she had a clipped country accent and then you mix that with communication skill level... but... I don't get it.
I want to know who has a van, where did they go with this van and why blankets left in the van.

Look in Lindsy or Chelsea's www.myspace.com/chelsea_croslin
www.myspace.com/lindsy_croslin
There is a pic of a van and the caption says I'm getting old. I think it's gray. Sorry gotta run get kids from school.

This will be my last comment on the issue.

Operator did not use the wrong word;
nu⋅mer⋅i⋅cal   /nuˈmɛrɪkəl, nyu-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [noo-mer-i-kuhl, nyoo-] Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1. of or pertaining to numbers; of the nature of a number.
2. indicating a number: numerical symbols.
3. bearing or designated by a number.
4. expressed by numbers instead of letters: numerical cryptography; numerical equations.
5. of or pertaining to one's skill at working with numbers, solving mathematical problems, etc.: tests for rating numerical aptitude.
6. Mathematics. absolute (def. 12).

Dictionary.com

Totally NOT trying to be snarky...but since we are getting this technical, I'll point out that in the above listing, the word numerical is defined as an adjective....so in order for the 911 operator's sentence to be complete, "numerical" should have been followed by a noun. Such as, "What's the numerical address?"

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me.

Them?

Her reference to plural abductors strikes me as odd....

if we are going with this theory then we must disregard all of her statements, the crime scene may not even be the home - she could have taken the children somewhere else that night.

Kikid I just came back to the thread after being off for a few hours, has LE released her statement to them yet?

She has given a lot of statements to the media and they've evolved and changed over the past 6 days. A lot.

Funny you should mention this, I heard the other day that here in VA they removed all known myspace pages of RSO's. However I know of 2 that are still on there. Hopefully they can crack down on this and not allow myspace to be an avenue to hurt children.

http://www.news24.com/News24/Technology/News/0,,2-13-1443_2463736,00.html
Here is a story about myspace. They announced Feb. 4th that they have removed 90,000 sex offenders from their site. I am sure there are many more that still have a myspace though. Some days I think this is such a sad sad world we live in. :(

Another thing about 44 SO's in the area. I recently checked my sister-in-laws address for her. She lives in an affluent neighborhood near our state capital. I was shocked by the number of SO's. The search came back with 91 within 5 mile radius! :eek:
What is even worse I then went on to check the home that she and my husband grew up in. In the neighboring city. Used to be a family neighborhood but has now gone down hill to being a slum area. The search came back with 221 SO's in a 5 mile radius...!!! Now that is awful IMO!:eek::furious::furious:

impatientredhead I am of the theory that Misty is resposible for Haleigh's death and disappearance. That is the first time I've come right out and said it.

I'm still working over in my head the why's and how's but as I said earlier today and yesterday my focus is her.

Me too.

Or she is covering up for Ron.

I don't think she sounds like she is talking about something that really happened. It sounds like a story.

IMO

Bolded by me.....

I've got a question. If Misty was this child's primary caregiver, we assume she cared for the child the previous night,, she was the one who put this child to bed, got this child up for school, etc.....why did Misty not know until after the fact, if and when this child pee pee'd on her blanket?
I was wondering that too and why she didn't notice it that morning if it smelled so bad. I'd also like to know why her blanket was in this van ~ and if LE has processed the van. MOO

Misti leaves once she puts the kids to bed.
Misti props that door open under the theory she will hear the kids if they wake.
H wakes up, turns on the kitchen light, wanders out the door looking for Misti.
Attempts to take the route through the woods that they take to the brother's place.

The path to me looks like a wandering, lost child.

I think it is entirely possible H fell victim to a predator that saw an opportunity more than one that stalked her.

the only problem i see with this is I can't think of any child that age who would want to go out in the dark and into the woods looking for someone. I have a six year old and there is no way. shed probably be inside in a fetal position crying for me and waiting. plus why not wake brother up to come along??? if she wasn't too scared to go looking for Misty??

Kikid I just came back to the thread after being off for a few hours, has LE released her statement to them yet?

She has given a lot of statements to the media and they've evolved and changed over the past 6 days. A lot.
I don't think they've been released yet, but I'm waiting for a nice Sunshine Law document dump!! :)

I'm wondering about the blanket washing. Why take a blanket off the window at night time when it's used as a curtain. I'm sure LE checked, but I wonder if the trailer has a good expensive Maytag or washer that will wash two blankets at a time. The cheap crappy, but new washer that I have gives me all sorts of trouble by not filling and rinsing if I try to wash a big load of bedding at one time.

So What happened?

Big TY Shadow :blowkiss:

*Bold by me*

Appreciate any available info on these items.

Adding, "took" the van is common vernacular to me. That part doesn't seem odd to me at all, but, that she's emphatic about it being IN the van and that's the reason that it isn't @ the trailer, and that THEY took the van....and BTW...what eff'n VAN?!?!?

It wasn't like it was the first night there and Misty's blanket was left in a moving van. My brain just wants to insert that the afternoon visitors had a van...and - for some reason - Misty's blanket ended up in THAT van.

Bolded by me.....

That is what I was trying to articulate, but couldnt, a few threads ago. She seemed to make sure to explain she was cleaning, and the blanket was peed on and she had to do laundry. why? who cares? if "thats all you know" I guess I could see it, but why not say uncle john and jim were here, and his friend doug, and billy came with the kids, instead of all of this blanket, pee and window blanket washing.

I opine, while sitting here at my now clean and dirty laundry free numerical, that R and M are hiding something. And that something is what happened to Haleigh. That is my afternoon 2 cents worth.

Yep. Both of them involved. M covering for R. I thought this from the start. Hope I'm wrong.

But if she would of said I wouldn't of let him take her, we would be saying how did she know it was a man? I totally understand her same them in that context.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me.

Them?

Her reference to plural abductors strikes me as odd....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288