CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse, were you able to hear why they condemned the house? My phone rang just after I heard about the bone fragment.

~ small bone fragment found on the neighbor's property that PG had access to.. he had been living in the SHED over there! (what kinda person who has a house lives in a neighbor's shed?)

~ the house has been condemned due to substandard and "junkyard" living conditions and unsafe structures that violate code and anyone on the property (other than searchers ) will be arrested for tresspassing

~ they are still searching. It is taking a lot of time.

~ they are not yet sure if the bone fragment is human or animal

nurse, were you able to hear why they condemned the house? My phone rang just after I heard about the bone fragment.
Unihabitable and sub-structures not up to standard.

Here is a link to the front index of THIS forum, for those of you that may be confused right now :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=369"]Jaycee Lee Dugard - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

NO Q & A - or at least its not on that link. Was that bone fragment found by a cadavar dog? Does anyone know if that question was asked. Remember all the research from the Anthony case about the dogs - good cadavar dogs won't hit on animals - remember? I ain't getting the "condemn" notice - because of the "junkyard" conditions and "unsafe outbuildings" usually doesn't "condemn" the main house or main structure. I still wanna know what they found inside. So many questions - so little answers.

well that's sad isn't it..... to bad they didn't realize the uninhabitable and structures not up to standard or codes!! i'm venting now :furious:.. a lot of people let this girl and her babies down...Stay strong Jaycee

I just wanted to pause and appreciate the fact that the media hasn't been able to get to JC, the two girls and her mother yet. HOORAY!
Also to thank Carl Probyn for shouldering the media attention on the family so far. That's not easy either. He's separated from his wife, JC's mom, but he's still being a good Dad for JC and protecting her by deflecting some of the media's glare. Thank you, Carl. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Maybe the media actually has a conscience in this case.

Maybe the media actually has a conscience in this case.

Nah. Authorities have them hidden out somewhere in an undisclosed location. The National Center for Missing Kids is helping out. If media could find them, they would be all over them.

Hear hear, I too think mr. Probyn has done a good job and hope that this is all with full cooperation of Terry. They may never be able to make things work again but at least he can have his life back. I am glad he's not pushing to meet Jaycee but I'm sure he would like to!

You are correct that Cadaver dogs do NOT hit on animal bone. So that's very interesting.

I think they probably have to condemn the house legally in order to maintain consistent control over it and leave it as long as they need it without worrying about someone with some property interest in it trying to make some claims or get access.

Why would he be living in his neighbor's shed..........? :confused:

LOL, maybe to get some alone time away from all the women?

Who knows. Maybe that was where he went to fast and pray. Maybe he went there to do drugs. Maybe he went there when he was pouting.

Maybe he took other victims there. Remember, he had all the locks reversed on all the doors to the house.

Who knows. Maybe that was where he went to fast and pray. Maybe he went there to do drugs. Maybe he went there when he was pouting.

maybe he was keeping someone there?

Did he own the home? or what it his mothers and he lived in the shed next door? still doesn't make though as they stated Jaycee has been there since the kidnapping...

LOL I know MV, there is really nothing funny about this case, but after I posted that I was on the phone with my mom talking to her about it and she was all "Well, your father lives in the detached garage~!" I was like ...."oh yeah....."

THough, I am sure PG is a much more sinister reason for being in there than just to get away from the women! :mad:

NO Q & A - or at least its not on that link. Was that bone fragment found by a cadavar dog? Does anyone know if that question was asked. Remember all the research from the Anthony case about the dogs - good cadavar dogs won't hit on animals - remember? I ain't getting the "condemn" notice - because of the "junkyard" conditions and "unsafe outbuildings" usually doesn't "condemn" the main house or main structure. I still wanna know what they found inside. So many questions - so little answers.

CNN is stating that the bone fragment was found by a cadaver dog.

CNN is stating that the bone fragment was found by a cadaver dog.
Thankx Leila - it was also stated on LKL tonight that the fragment was found by a dog. What is your take on that? Why just a "fragment" was there nothing else around it? Do you think they are saying that to justify ALL the dogs that were brought in? And why say they don't know if its an animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998