State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurtz now asking judge to reconsider allowing witness testimony...

for those not watching... Defense asking Judge to reconsider allowing this testimony in court

state saying they are prejudiced by the guy (and to a degree they are) but yet they apparently soon want to introduce new technical evidence. Going to be sticky!

state saying they are prejudiced by the guy (and to a degree they are) but yet they apparently soon want to introduce new technical evidence. Going to be sticky!

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

Kurtz should remind the judge that this witness explained the expertise of JW and why he should be allowed to talk about the files...then allow JW to be recalled.

Could be she forgot. When I have my kids with me at the market, I forgot most of the important stuff.

I will say Nancy Coopers little girls appeared to be very well-behavied in the shopping cart, while she was checking out. What a sad sight to see. the last time they would ever be out with their mom. :(

Kurtz should remind the judge that this witness explained the expertise of JW and why he should be allowed to talk about the files...then allow JW to be recalled.

Too messy. (Remember the facebook mess)

I say, let the guy in after the router evidence gets testified to..as maybe it does show exactly who accessed the computer via VPN.... And this witness hasnt even completed his report yet..so bottomline maybe his FINAL anaysis may end up either proving Pros. or Def. side of things....

Just as aside.I liked this witness..he did come across very affable!! pleasant and forthcoming.... Yikes, whole line of typing got missed...Regarding the Cisco coming in late in the game regarding the router...Who found it??Wonder who left it there?...Geesh, I wish Cisco had a better controls of tracking their gear!!

Where did this expert come from? I missed the beginning.

JG..."We may not even get to rebuttal evidence." Wonder what he is thinking there.

Explain it for the 1,000th time, judge. Good!! Denied!! Yesssssss

With jury let loose, attorneys and judge are free to speak only in cliches and analogies and hyperbole as they love to do!

Judge rules the guy cannot testify. Failure to comply w 15A-905.

Can someone give me a quick recap. I was out. It sounds like the smoking gun isn't smoking as much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆