2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. It seems if you have a different opinion than the majority, and dare express it, you get slammed. I know that's what WS's is not about. Made me very very sad :(

MOO

Mel

The storm knocked me off yesterday.:(
I'm so happy to get to see Tony!:fence:

Casey smiling and nodding her head as Tony talks about Caylee.

Seeing Casey smiling at TL's testimony about Caylee being a great little girl just turns my stomach.

Holy crap, Casey crying when Tony is talking about Caylee being a good kid who loved Dora the Explorer.

KC is trying her best to cry during the testimony about Caylee.

I missed the afternoon session yesterday.. who else was on the stand other than Tony?

Thanks for the link, but that one doesn't work for me, can you post the mIRC link? Thanks!

actually your nick has been in there with us the last day or two but you've never talked - I dont have a handy link because I am using the applet but not mIRC anymore, however the network is serenity and the room is #websleuths!

I dont recall how to connect to network *embarassed* but once you join network, you type /join #websleuths.

eta in fact the applet says you are present right now, at least someone with your nickname is :D

Tony said he saw a lot of love between Casey and Caylee.

It appears that the DT is going to go for the loving mother who could never kill her child theory now. JB just said he wanted to talk about the gas cans in the shed then jumps right into TL club promoting. Didn't even talk about the gas can thing.

Great....5 minutes in, and I'm already angry!

Was TonE with JA before he came in the courtroom?

No duct tape on the gas cans per TL. GA said he hadn't put that tape on them. Interesting.

Baez is trying to playdown Casey's dancing and having a good time at Fusion...under the umbrella of Promotion of events and taking photo's and posting them online in order to promote and get people to come to Fusian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17