FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure the family's attorney, Morgan and Morgan, can answer any concerns about the use and safety of donation money. I am very sure it's being used as it should so there shouldn't be any problems in that regard. I feel like they would have been very careful to set up their Trusts to make sure DS or his family can't misuse the funds. I'm sure they know better than anyone who they are dealing with. All MOO

I have already contacted M&M and posted their response to me in one of the other threads.

Here is how the conversation went down with regards to me using the word "secret".

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Clearly, all I wanted to know is how the money was being allocated because my only concern is for the children, more so the twins, as they are under the care of their father and "perhaps" funds are running low for Dale, as funds may also be for Michelle's family.

BBM
I would never, ever "vaguely alluded to there being mishandling of funds, fraudulent terms of donations or other nefarious inneudos."

Also, with regards to the initial phone conversation between Dale's mother and YS on 11/17, I have no idea if Dale's mother said anything or not with regards to whether the family needed help or not, however, I do understand that Dale's family made no contact after Dale's mother and YS spoke on the phone.

If anything, I have always been considerate and respectful to both sides of the family when I post my thoughts.

My concern is for the twins also...but I look at this differently. First off - I think that if the fund is set up legally and funds are allocated as required by law...it is really none of my business how it is allocated. Michelle's Mom is concerned with finding her daughter and providing for the twins when they are with her. Those who donate are most probably aware of this...if they are not comfortable with it, they can choose not to donate. DSJr has asked for donations and the public has pretty much chosen not to support his fund. It is his responsiblity to provide for the children when they are with him. Since he has expressed no grief over Michelle being missing, I see no reason for him to abstain from work. His father and he seemed to be able to provide funds for a home and cars in the past...no reason they cannot continue to do so...unless LE scrutiny is keeping them from their normal means of income.

LE follows up on basically all "tips", however, most of them just never pan out! We have seen in so many cases thousands and thousands of tips and nothing ever came out of them at all.

I just can go on a "tip" as being fact because an area is search. It just seems reasonable to search the canal that is near the property that the Smith family owns.

I do not know if LE searched the wooded area where an individual claims he saw Dale's truck coming out of the woods in Daytona. I know it was discussed in one of the threads.

Tips have always concerned me because some people just insert them into a case and LE is running around to verify a sighting, of which, in most cases is useless. IMO.

I think of the Anthony case with thousands and thousands of useless tips ... so sad. :banghead:

Hi Patty!

While I understand what you are saying, I would much rather see tips that lead to nothing than to have a case with NO tips. How many times has there been a case where someone comes out years later with info because they thought the tip was irrelevant at the time. I know if I or my loved one is missing or murdered I want everyone to call in a tip no matter how unimportant they believe it may be.

JMOO

All you guys are great!

My concern is for the twins also...but I look at this differently. First off - I think that if the fund is set up legally and funds are allocated as required by law...it is really none of my business how it is allocated.

Michelle's Mom is concerned with finding her daughter and providing for the twins when they are with her. Those who donate are most probably aware of this...if they are not comfortable with it, they can choose not to donate.

DSJr has asked for donations and the public has pretty much chosen not to support his fund. It is his responsiblity to provide for the children when they are with him.

Since he has expressed no grief over Michelle being missing, I see no reason for him to abstain from work. His father and he seemed to be able to provide funds for a home and cars in the past...no reason they cannot continue to do so...unless LE scrutiny is keeping them from their normal means of income.

All that I questioned was how it was being allocated, and I received my answer via M&M. I was curious, of which, is pretty normal for me.

As far as MN is concerned, it appears that DS, Jr, is not behind the Friends and Supporters Facebook page. I did post MN tweets back a week or so ago concerning the FB page.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@True_Thoughts Page was started without our knowledge or involvement. Heard about it first time yesterday. Not involving us in any way.
14 Dec Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

All that I questioned was how it was being allocated, and I received my answer via M&M. I was curious, of which, is pretty normal for me.

As far as MN is concerned, it appears that DS, Jr, is not behind the Friends and Supporters Facebook page. I did post MN tweets back a week or so ago concerning the FB page.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@True_Thoughts Page was started without our knowledge or involvement. Heard about it first time yesterday. Not involving us in any way.

Is there a clearer tweet that the "us" spoken of is MN and DSJr and not MN and associates?

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame

Quoted you again to add to my last post~~I am thankful for your curiosity. You often see things that I miss....and you are amazing in your linkage skills. Didn't mean to imply otherwise! :seeya:

Is there a clearer tweet that the "us" spoken of is MN and DSJr and not MN and associates?

I haven't seen any further tweet from anyone asking MN to define the "us". It's worth a shot if you want to ask MN what the "us" means in his tweet. :) The worst thing he can say is "no comment." :)

I took it as MN and Dale, Jr.

I haven't seen any further tweet from anyone asking MN to define the "us". It's worth a shot if you want to ask MN what the "us" means in his tweet. :) The worst thing he can say is "no comment." :)

I took it as MN and Dale, Jr.

I think that when a lawyer says ' US' it is safe to assume that he means himself and his client. His job is to speak for his client actually. So I agree with you ,Patty G.

I had to go by this "Bee Place" today. This is the shortest way for me to get into town. The one on Colonial (route 50)

It is a house with a out building. I looked both times and I did not see any bee hives. The house is a pukey orange color trimmed in purple. It is fenced and gated. Somebody lives there.

I had to go by this "Bee Place" today. This is the shortest way for me to get into town. The one on Colonial (route 50)

It is a house with a out building. I looked both times and I did not see any bee hives. The house is a pukey orange color trimmed in purple. It is fenced and gated. Somebody lives there.

Maybe we can find out who the owners/renters are and tell them to look around!

Maybe LE thought they were giving out too much info?? I hope that means they are still running full steam ahead behind the scenes to wrap up some sort of charge.

Very well could be. Don't want to tip a suspect off in any way.

Re: Dale's mother in speaking with Yvonne the one convo they had on the night of 11/17 when Yvonne was desperately attempting TO make contact with Dale Jr and was unable to do so but instead had brief convo with Dale's mother.. Regarding the speculation that it was possible that Dale's mother told Yvonne in that convo to please let them know if they(Michelle's family) needed anything..

I could not disagree more with this as even a remote possibility at this point.. Why??.. Because this precious, strong woman who is the mother of Michelle has stated MORE THAN ON ONE OCCASION that Dale Jr., NOR ANYONE IN DALE JR.'s FAMILY HAD SO MUCH AS OFFERED THEIR SLIGHTEST THOUGHTS, BEST WISHES, PRAYER, NOR OFFERED THEIR HELP, NOR EVEN SYMPATHY IN MICHELLE'S BEING MISSING..

Yvonne has stated this more than once and ATLEAST one of those several times it was stated on video released in the media.. She stated as clear and plain as day followed with the fact the obvious lack of support, sympathy, etc if even offered over a telephone was not only hurtful and troubling to her but that in her opinion IT WAS VERY TELLING!!

I couldn't agree more with Yvonne on this point as well as several others regarding her daughter's extremely suspicious disappearance and the little "known facts" surrounding the who, when, and where that disappearance "coincidentally" appears to have taken place..

I do not understand the continued defiance about Dale Jr being named the prime suspect and the discussions that have come from that along with the discussions that were produced as a direct result of some of his family members words and their being top on LE priority list to serve an extremely hard entry warrant on Dale Sr.'s main residence and property.. It's really baffling even more so than this chronic abusive background that Dale's arrest record indicates.. That's par for the course for a man who has proven time and time again to have severe anger management issues and unfortunately in his personal case that results in violent behaviors and abuses that are inflicted on innocent victims.. That's not surprising.. <modsnip>??

As well as a real anger that is apparent toward the victim's family and even the victim, herself.. A true lashing out seen toward the family for such a benign issue as did Michelle's 11yr old little boy "follow the correct procedure" the day he arrived home and Michelle wasn't there?? Or did the boy blatantly and obviously disobey this supposed "following of the correct procedure"?? Real anger over wanting to know what the he!! Was the procedure and did the child follow it or not??.. Anger towards the sister who fully explained the already obvious reason for making the 4pm arrival statement.. Because that's exactly what Dale Jr told the family.. <modsnip>...???? That is baffling to me???

And not to forget the ultra "secretive" money and what's being "secretly" done with the money..??? .. The *publics* donations are being kept "secret" from the *public*???.. those accusations ranted about but never clarified, even when asked what the accusations were even accusing?!??.. There's nothing secretive going on with a plug nickel of the *publics* money which might I remind that the *public* are wanting and willingly donating these monies to the Parker family!! No money is being "taken".. It's being "given" by the *public* to Michelle Parker's family!!.. It's their business if they want to willingly donate their hard earned money to this young woman's family.. Whether it's $10 or $10,000.. It's their business that they want to give their money to this cause and if they took issue with the cause, questioned the cause or the use of their donated money then I am quite certain they would not be choosing to donate.. For those who don't agree with it or think it nefarious.. Don't give your money..<modsnip>..

It is very obvious to most that Michelle is very likely deceased.. Not only will she not be home for Christmas but she will never be home again with her children, period!!.. This family is coming to this very brutal realization and in that brutal realization the prime suspect is those children's very own father.. Wham!! Just like that those twins are orphaned at once with one decision made by their father!!!.. No, they're not the first nor he last kids that are going to be left orphaned.. But there are many positives and many negatives to having your missing loved one's case out there in the national spotlight.. Much of those positives relating to helping to find and bring home their loved one, but also in that national spotlight they are in a position that many of the wonderful citizens of America want to help this precious, innocent, irreparably broken family and in doing so many of us willingly and wantingly open our hearts in prayer for them as well as we open our pocketbooks to give of our hard earned money for this precious family who are left to raise these two tiny, precious twins that lost their mom and dad.. Help financially to make the heavy burden of their heavy hearts of dealing with such an immeasurable magnitude of pain, heartache, and hard times ahead.. Money that this family has been very wise to set up with provisions for these twins..*

That's what's REALLY GOING ON HERE!! that's the truth of the matter and her family is straight up saying this is where the Money goes thats donated.. This is who can and cannot have access to these funds.. And this is what the money is going towards the future of this young boy and girl who've been orphaned due to their daddy's decisions..

So, it's really really baffling that somehow the Smith family is being stated that they're unfairly targeted.. When they're just good ol' folks that haven't done a single thing for anyone TO be suspicious of????... But that Michelle Parker, the actual victim in this case.. Obviously very likely murdered victim.. Along with her precious family who are doing all a family can do in a time such as this.. Have continued to display the utmost of class even where the Smith family is concerned.. Michelle's family has proven with their actions what type of people that they are.. Again even in those devastating of days in realizing Michelle is likely dead and never coming home.. Knowing who is responsible and still ^above^ all they still continue to take the high road and show that they have class..

But it is these people.. This precious victim's family that is being hatefully resented and blasted over the most benign and nonsensical issues in an attempt to somehow paint them in a negative or poor light???? That is baffling!!!??? Truly baffling to me and this family doesn't deserve it.. Not even an ounce of it!!!

THIS PRECIOUS FAMILY DESERVES NOTHING BUT OUR CONTINUED COMPASSION, prayers, and support in whatever way we each feel comfortable in offering the support.. Whether some of us offer monetary donations, or live in the area and offer our time and energy to help this family, or if the support is is in the form of prayer.. It is all needed and it is all important and IMO necessary.. It could very well be any one of us here at WS that could find ourselves in similar shoes tomorrow, next month, or next year.. I know ATLEAST for me it doesn't take my walking a mile in Yvonne's shoes to understand how very important all of these varying measures of support are absolutely vital to survive living the nightmare of having your child murdered and disposed of and hidden.. That's why this family has nothing but my compassion, sympathy, donations, and my continued prayer throughout the many difficult weeks and months that are yet to come..

These are MOO and I truly am left baffled at the extremely unusual defiance and anger at THE VICTIM's family???

Respectfully bolded by me.

Thank you SmoothOperator. This is what I was getting at (many threads ago) when I asked what it mattered if the 11 year old called at 3:30 or 6:50. Yes, I understand (and understood then) how it matters in relation to the timeline. I totally get that. But in my opinion, some posters were implying that the timing of the boy's phone call (if he indeed waited until 6:50 to call) was somehow a poor reflection on Michelle, or her son, or her family. My feeling is that he did probably call his mother long before 6:50, and most likely more than once, we're just not privy to that info. But even if he waited until 6:50 to call, it is no reason to make assumptions about him or the way he was parented. It upsets me that some seem so quick to judge or put suspicion on the Parkers, but are always willing to give Dale and his family every benefit of the doubt. This is only my perception, of course, and I could be wrong. Sometimes it's difficult to get "tone" or intentions from an internet post.

Anyway, thanks again, Smooth. And thanks to everyone here who contributes to making this such a fascinating forum. I usually just lurk, but I do try to read each and every post about this case.

Very well could be. Don't want to tip a suspect off in any way.

I noticed the comments on the link that was removed included a couple of psychic suggestions as well as a remote viewer person saying Michelle was alive. I hope the link was removed because there was too much info relayed, which means someone's "getting warmer", although I also think some times they take them down simply because the things that are said can be painful. If it get's out of control it would be just easier to delete the post itself. I sure hope the 1st scenario is the case.

I don't buy the DSJr didn't know argument from MN unless his FB account was hacked. It says that he's the creator of the page/link asking for donations and he has clearly liked it on his own FB page. Hard to "like" something you don't know about, however I do not know what day he "liked" it. MOO

Update on the Facebook page

&#8206;35 days,

Apparently I some how deleted yesterday's post, I did read all the thoughts and prayers so thank you! All it said was thank you for continued support and those who donated to the Michelle Loree Trust Fund for search efforts and children set up by my self Lauren Erickson and www.forthepeople.com

Also that I know we are all very anxious for any kind of news but not to be discouraged. The news changes constantly. From day one Police have been working on all kinds of leads, tips and information. The news slows but they haven't.

Just wishing, hoping and waiting on that one persons heart to not be so cold and help.

I don't buy the DSJr didn't know argument from MN unless his FB account was hacked. It says that he's the creator of the page/link asking for donations and he has clearly liked it on his own FB page. Hard to "like" something you don't know about, however I do not know what day he "liked" it. MOO

I am such a novice of Facebook, can you point to where I can see that Dale, Jr. is the creator of the "Friends and Supporters" Facebook page?

Also, how are you seeing Dale, Jr. Facebook page as I thought it went private; is it public again?

I am such a novice of Facebook, can you point to where I can see that Dale, Jr. is the creator of the "Friends and Supporters" Facebook page?

Also, how are you seeing Dale, Jr. Facebook page? I thought it went private; is it public again?

Sure thing Patty. This is the link to the FundRazr. It says created by Dale Smith. Click on his name and it takes you to his private page. Almost everything is private on his page, but if you click on his wall, you'll see his recent "likes", which is the "Friends and Supporters of Dale Smith".

Thank you for the information, not sure we can have the link to that page on here though!

Maybe leave the info and perhaps remove the link so we don't get in trouble.

Thank you for the information, not sure we can have the link to that page on here though!

Maybe leave the info and perhaps remove the link so we don't get in trouble.

Gotcha... will do right now. I wasn't sure.....it's always an iffy thing on whether to post it or not for me. TY =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks