17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness described Trayvon on top of GZ beating GZ. I believe this was 'John" and the 13 year old witness.
Wasn't it the mother of the 13 yr old who said the officer taking his statement was asking leading question and shaking his head yes when he wanted the kid to say yes to support Zimmerman's story?

It's obviously not a wound, because it disappears from some angles.

I knew people would post still shots, because that gives the opportunity to isolate a shadow as a bruise/cut. Look at the entire video; in most cases a video gives a more complete account than a still shot. I'm not going to believe a few still shots, when I see the video for myself.

George Zimmerman is a liar, and that videotape proves it. :moo::twocents:

What was the cop looking at behind his head though? Who looks at the back of someone's head for no reason? I couldn't tell if GZ's mouth was moving to prompt the cop to look back there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnEQQnj7eXo&feature=g-logo&context=G25e6b8fFOAAAAAAAEAA"]George Zimmerman's Father Blasts Obama: "So Much Hate Coming From The President" - YouTube[/ame]

My biggest problem with what we learned last night was them saying there were two confrontations. It makes no sense at all!

Think about it...

Trayvon walks up to Zimmeman's truck and asks "What's your problem?" Zimmerman replies, "Nothing." and rolls up his window.

Dials the non-emergency number.

His call to LE do not match up to a prior confrontation. He says he doesn't even know if the kids black. If Trayvon had already approached him at his truck, he would know! He would have also told the dispatcher that.
Anything not said by Zimmerman himself is hearsay. I'd like to read/hear/see the statements he gave to police.

WOW - On HLN now. Reporter is talking about the time stamp on the video - he said the time stamp is 19:52 - that would be 7:52. Man, they got in there, processed that scene and got out REALLY QUICK!!! That's not even a whole hour after the shooting.

Unbelievable - but not surprising.

JMHO

Dang! Can't believe EMTs has time to give GZ first aid!

WOW!

Yeah, calls were made to daddy! Daddy has made some kind of financial contribution to someone's campaign fund in the past.

ETA: A very BIG :moo: added to this post! I do apologize if anyone took it as fact! The article shocked me and it was the first thing that popped in my head. It is only my opinion.

I have to say - I cannot find ANY political contributions made by Robert Zimmerman of Sanford, Florida in the database at http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/

There is a Robert Zimmerman in Naples and one in Miami that have made contributions to various campaigns and PACs, but those are the only Robert Zimmermans in Florida who have.

The one I think is GZ's father owns a house in Sanford on which he gets homestead exemption (from the Seminole County Property Appraiser's office website). It's a pretty modest house, not in a fancy neighborhood. While being a retired magistrate may sound impressive, it doesn't really look as though it set up RZ to live an elaborate lifestyle and there is not evidence that he would have the clout to get favors for his son.

I more suspect that this case was a normal occurrence in the Sanford PD. Look at a previous case one of the first officers at the Martin scene handled:

Trayvon Martin case: Anthony Raimondo, first officer in charge of scene, involved in previous cover-up

By Alexis Garrett Stodghill

10:20 AM on 03/22/2012

SANFORD - Sergeant Anthony Raimondo, the patrol officer who was initially in charge of the scene on the night Trayvon Martin was killed, was also involved in an alleged police cover-up in 2010. Raimondo was at the center of a controversy that ensued when Justin Collison, the son of a Sanford police lieutenant and part of a prominent family, punched a homeless black man but was not arrested.

Local news station WFTV broke this story, which revealed that preferential treatment had been given to Collison by police after he attacked and broke the nose of his African-American victim, Sherman Ware.

Raimondo was the patrol sergeant in charge on the night Collison, who is white, was first detained. Raimondo made the decision not to press charges against Collison, which a former Sanford elected official told theGrio was at the behest of his superiors.

Video evidence of Collison punching Ware from behind and driving his face into a pole was posted on YouTube. Despite Sanford police being in possession of this video, no charges were filed against Collison until local news outlets exposed the cover-up.

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/tra...ne-involved-in-previous-cover-up.php#46821243

It's not just Sanford, either - this has been a pattern in Central Florida for as long as I can remember, back to the 1960s:

Recent rash of incidents raises troubling questions about police oversight
May 28, 2011

Overzealous police takedowns. Miami-style police shootouts. Police favoritism.

Are broken bones and broken teeth shattering our trust in police?

Over the past 17 months, a handful of incidents have raised red flags about whether officers with Central Florida law enforcement agencies are showing the kind restraint and respect expected of people sworn to protect the public. And whether Central Florida has in place the kind of external safeguards needed to ensure that police or an agency's procedures are held to the highest standards.

<SNIP>

In a 2008 My Word piece, Orlando Police Chief Val Demings observed that "Looking for a negative story in a police department is like looking for a prayer at church. It won't take long to find one."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...is-lamont-daniel-daley-orlando-police-officer

Yeah. That really chapped my arse.

This is America everyday. Even on May 5th.

JMO and I know it's off topic.

Sorry
But they didn't wear their flag shirts everyday, those boys did it on Cinco De Mayo just to be instigators, I read about that case...

I think each and every person who is actively participating in and deliberately encouraging this vigilante BS should be made to pay....what you do you are responsible for whether it is on the internet where so many people feel they are anonymous or anywhere else....a threat on the internet is just as much a threat as one face to face....Hang em all it should NOT be tolerated IMO JMHO and stuff

I agree,

And Spike Lee should buy this couple a new house, or pay for their expenses for the rest of their lives, he should do it on his own not wait to see if he has to with a lawsuit. Stupid, stupid man to do something like that, especially for someone so high profile.

JMHO

I think they should look more closely at George Zimmerman's personal life.

IMO, he was somewhat obsessed with that community...he took being a nosy neighbor to the next level...his wife also "witnessed" at least one burglary...

Maybe he was the one committing the actual burglaries? Maybe he left that night after arguing with his wife and took it out on the first person he saw, which happened to be Trayvon (he does have DV problems)?

IMO JMO MOO

I also think he may have "daddy" issues. Meaning he could probably never do right in his dad's eyes, or wasn't living up to the expectations of his dad...a seemingly accomplished man who was a judge, served in the military, and according to some sites had a doctoral degree...Then there's George. In and out of trouble...no real career...no degree...at 28...wanna be hero/cop/security guard.

Just thinkin...MOO IMO JMO

What was the cop looking at behind his head though? Who looks at the back of someone's head for no reason? I couldn't tell if GZ's mouth was moving to prompt the cop to look back there.

I am not an expert on body language, but it appears to me that Zimmerman might have said something about his head and the cop looked at it, was like "so what?" and that was it? The cop even put his hands in his pocket and gave a little shrug.

then how was Mr Zimmerman's shirt front not totally covered in Mr Martin's blood?

Fatal shot.Killed practically instantly. No close to surface artery hit and GZ was probably only a few seconds under him after shot. Plus red jacket ,maybe closed. Cops might not have noticed some blood on the initial only visual, report..

GZ is a mixed race himself.
Yes, he is, and that doesn't prevent him from being racist-he made racist slurs on the 911 call to the dispatcher. I have to disagree with you, I believe he was gunning to get a black man, and this was his chance!!

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/30758511/detail.html

As to Zimmerman, "his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass (and he) was also bleeding, from the nose and back of his head," according to the same report.

Yes, we are waiting for the photographic evidence taken at the scene that night. They had to have taken pictures of a bleeding Zimmerman. It's evidence. We'll also have to wait for forensic evidence to be released on his clothes.

We don't know why he was doing that, He could have been going through his pockets or he could not have.

I'd be wandering around too if I just shot and killed someone. I bet he was in shock.
ITA - and that was JMHO about going through his pockets - but we still have that pesky problem of where Trayvon's cell phone is at.

It has never been seen again. And I still say, JMHO that GZ went through Trayvon's pockets after he shot him.

JMHO

That right there will get me a long vacation for sure........not touching it. Well other than to say...pppfffffffffftttttttttttttt. :banghead: Well and that's one sure fire way to get supporters, slam Obama and those that dislike him are suddenly your friends...........I hate politics.

What did the President do that was hateful? I've only seen him address this case once and he didn't say anything out of line? I thought he was very elegant with his words?

Wasn't it the mother of the 13 yr old who said the officer taking his statement was asking leading question and shaking his head yes when he wanted the kid to say yes to support Zimmerman's story?

I had heard the mother was interviewed last night on MSNBC I think, but didn't see it and haven't read any comments on that. Are there any stories on this? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member