AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did call her first and told her to come home.

Then he turned around and called 911.

All of this was happening very quickly. He found her missing around 8 am and went out to look for her and his older son was looking too and by 8:13 or 14 he had the 911 op on the line.

IMO

I asked my husband what he would have done in that situation (I was at work and he was at home when one of our children was discovered missing). He said he'd do the same as SC, call me first, then call 911. I wasn't happy about that, I said "in an emergency situation like our kids missing, I would want help to arrive. IMMEDIATELY! So, call 911, then call me."

Not only that...but when they get out....we are usually faced with something worse than what went in since prisons are not places of rehabilitation (for most; however, some actually do get rehabilitated or in other words hate it so much they straighten up)....

....that is a whole 'nother topic I could go on and on about.....

/OT

That is absolutely true, those who are not real criminals when they go in to prison surely are when they get out.

Are the two boys from another mother or did the media misprint that?

There's a difference between the drug cartels which involve Mexican citizens and F&F which was a "mission" of the U.S. Government. It seems as if both are being considered, and some people are getting the two mixed up. I don't know what I believe yet, :fence: but while I do not think cartels have a lot of control over what gets posted online, our government may have the ability to "shut down" a forum if we were getting too close to the truth. Maybe they would just discourage posters by making the site flakey and difficult to use? *LOL*
I think that if there was anything to the F&F theory, we would not still be posting about it. MOO

While I'm all about conspiracy theories....You can find a zillion blogs and forums out there that have active long in depth discussions about the F&F....I'm active on some of them (not under this name for those who opened up google :giggle: ).....

I don't think there is any worry of the govt coming in and shutting down WS due to F&F being brought up/discussed/etc... Now whether or not staff here at WS allow it, is more of an issue.......

The cartel doesn't target innocent families. They target people that owe them money or get in there way. It has nothing to do with them being hispanic or having a child. It is a theory about whether Sergio was possibly involved in some illegal activity with the cartel. His brother was arrested on drug charges near the border a while ago and its possible that Sergio could have some connections. None of it is fact, just a theory. Whether it be gun smuggling, transporting drugs, buying drugs etc. If he is, then that would be a reason for them to be involved in Isa's disappearance. If he is not, then there is no reason for them to be involved.

Okay I totally believe you! Let's go with this theory and work with it.

- A cartel has Isa.
- She was either given to them or they took her from her home.
- It's either to settle a $$$ debt or for revenge because a debt wasn't paid.

Now they have a 6 yr old child. What are their available options:

- Kill her
- Sell or give her away
- Keep her

If Isa is still alive, she's either in the U.S. or she's not.

If Isa is alive, I don't know why LE is off digging for "evidence" in some gully/wash area. Why would a cartel have taken her there? What evidence would they have left behind belonging to Isa? Seems like LE is way off track and wasting time...looking for evidence in a gully/wash.

If Isa is dead, she was either killed and discarded in the U.S. or outside the U.S. Has a cartel ever taken a small child (and only a small child) and then killed them and not asked for ransom? I don't know.

It seems like LE is heading in a direction of a dead Isa, looking for discarded/buried evidence of some kind. Maybe someone needs to alert them that they are way off, searching in some gully a mere 3 mi or so from the Celis home.

Something else I have pondered with parents being of a medical type background being a dental surgical assistant and a RN that perhaps they could have had some involvement in helping people on the downlow. Like maybe helping out border crossers or helping people involved with the cartels out with wound care and other various things that may have needed attention off the record. IDK just a thought.

That's an interesting thought, johnq.

how do we KNOW that Sergio Celis' brother was arrested on drug charges near the border? As in, how was the connection made that this individual IS related to Sergio?

I asked my husband what he would have done in that situation (I was at work and he was at home when one of our children was discovered missing). He said he'd do the same as SC, call me first, then call 911. I wasn't happy about that, I said "in an emergency situation like our kids missing, I would want help to arrive. IMMEDIATELY! So, call 911, then call me."

hm...that's interesting (and i agree). SCJR said to the operator

Q – Who else is there?

A – My dad, just people are looking.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18395708/celis-911-call-someone-broke-in-and-grabbed-her

what people? who else did SC call before 911?

This is so true. My husband made the comment that maybe he didn't like daughters/girls. He said he knows some men like that. MOO

Also, don't you find it strange as well that he could remember what they did the night before, where he slept, the game he watched, his wife's height, how to spell various things, where his son's were at the moment, but very little about Isa. Makes me think he was distancing himself from the victim. MOO again MOO

Or maybe he was concentrating on her so much, the details were fuzzy?

I will go one further and state that me and my daughter got ahold of my son once and decked him OUT - and I have the pictures to prove it. (I threaten to show them to his gf all the time :floorlaugh:). Boy was his dad mad at us that day lol!!

I must confess. Our only son was a breathtakingly beautiful child, imo, so one day I decided to dress him up in one of his sister's sundresses when he was around two years old. I had his hair long at the time and cut in layers so I even put his hair up in two ponytails (puppy dog ears) and of course he was so darling, I had to take pictures of him.

As he grew older he would see those photos he would ask me to throw them away. So after a few years I tore them up and threw them away like he asked. I realized that really wasnt something I should have done. He would have been very mad and embarassed if I had ever showed them to anyone.

But with him being the youngest child with four older sisters they did think he was their baby dress up doll for a long time until he put his foot down and told them to leave him alone! LOL!

He is now 37 years old and weighs 197 and is 6'1' and is happily married with two children of his own. His daddy would put me on restriction if I even brought up the subject about those old pictures of him.:) His daddy from the get go didnt like that I did that and after awhile I realized it was unfair to G!

IMO

- A cartel has Isa.

- Kill her
- Sell or give her away
- Keep her

If Isa is alive, I don't know why LE is off digging for "evidence" in some gully/wash area. Why would a cartel have taken her there? What evidence would they have left behind belonging to Isa? Seems like LE is way off track and wasting time...looking for evidence in a gully/wash.

If Isa is dead, she was either killed and discarded in the U.S. or outside the U.S. Has a cartel ever taken a small child (and only a small child) and then killed them and not asked for ransom? I don't know.

It seems like LE is heading in a direction of a dead Isa, looking for discarded/buried evidence of some kind. Maybe someone needs to alert them that they are way off, searching in some gully a mere 3 mi or so from the Celis home.
I personally think the whole cartel thing is remote but I am absolutely not opposed to considering it and further sleuthing it. Having done so the last week there have been some very, very interesting things revealed to me.

You mean the surveilance tape that was close to Celis house? The person behind the wall? Did they ever say how this boy got into the house? Was it door, or window? tia
I think you're mixing the two stories, MCK. The tape close to the Celis home was of people walking by, on a day the police now say wasn't the day of the abduction. The surveillance tape of the young man in the Circle K is the one that may have the perp in the "Snyder Case".

They have not said how he got into the house, but they did say the front door may have been left open.

...SNIPPED..... Like I mentioned before, my husband was shocked that SC was able to sing ay church the other day....

I think this answered a question I had. There was a short video clip I saw where SC was singing in a church with I think his wife. If this happened AFTER the child was missing, this really bothers me. I know he was a good singer, but I just cannot see how he could handle doing that. It looked to be some sort of tribute song for his missing daughter. If that is the case, I just cannot see how someone could handle that.

But then again, like we mentioned before, everyone is different.

They call parental kidnappings abductions. If Sergio was involved it doesn't mean his wife was. Therefore it would still be called an abduction.

In calling it an abduction, is LE indicating that they don't believe a homicide is involved?

how do we KNOW that Sergio Celis' brother was arrested on drug charges near the border? As in, how was the connection made that this individual IS related to Sergio?

Can someone please provide me with this information also, thank you.

- A cartel has Isa.

- Kill her
- Sell or give her away
- Keep her

So, SC and RC are what,heavy into drug use ? Were drugs,or drug paraphanalia found in their home ? Or are they on the distribution end ? And Sergio does drug runs between cleaning teeth and singing arias ?

It's just baffling...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member