Max Shacknai EMS Report

Thanks for confirming that Dina, Nina, Jonah and Adam all knew how to make the figure 8 "sailor" knots! :)

Its only 7:54 am here, but when I get home at 5 and have a couple glasses of wine, I will be more receptive to answering your response.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!! and as Always: Love O:)

Its only 7:54 am here, but when I get home at 5 and have a couple glasses of wine, I will be more receptive to answering your response.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!! and as Always: Love O:)

Don't hurt yourself rushing. lol :)

It is interesting to me, Mr Spock, that first you say that Kimberly clearly had a reason to fear her ex-husband and then in your next breath you say that Dina had absolutely no basis in reality to fear her ex-husband, one and the same as Kimberly's ex-husband.

#confused

What I was stating was a response to someone denying Jonah had a "?" history. I'll be clearer. I think Jonah does in fact have a very questionable history based on Kimberly's statements (the judge believed her) and the government accusations against Medicis and subsequent fines. I would not do business with him (Jonah). Not a chance. I do not believe anything Dina says, regardless of the other 2 sources. She is not credible. The police didn't believe her. Heck, her own twin sister didn't believe her, which says a lot.

I do not believe Jonah had anything to do with Rebecca's murder because of the fact he was on the VIDEOTAPES.

Is Max's ORIGINAL EMS report available for viewing? I don't mean the report that is included in Dina's package that has "Noted no CPR performed before we arrived" highlighted in yellow. I am referring to the original report WITHOUT the yellow highlight.
TIA

I don't think so, Carioca. Dina herself is the source of the EMS document being available to the public. She posted it for unrestricted public viewing on her max shacknai website.

Of course, the document certainly exists without the highlight, in electronic format in the original hospital records. But this document is available to the public precisely because Dina, Max's mother, wanted it to be public. Otherwise, it would be part of Max's confidential medical records.

As a side note, I posted images of Maxie's EMS report in the RZ reference forum and in the EMS sticky thread for anyone who doesn't want to click on web links or cannot view in the PDF format.

California has pretty stringent medical privacy laws in addition to HIPAA and I've never heard of any case where the medical records of a child's death are the subject of a press conference by the doctor and hospital. If you could cite one, that would be helpful.

I think you are making a leap of assumption that Dr. Peterson wants to get involved at this point or that Max's parents can so easily "waive" privacy laws and ethical practices that Dr. Peterson chooses to follow.

Sometimes the only way to obtain answers is to file a lawsuit and force people to speak whether it be doctors or witnesses. A refusal by LE to launch an investigation most likely will be followed by a wrongful death lawsuit.

JMO

Read this from just a year ago? "Sometimes the only way to obtain answers is to file a lawsuit and force people to speak whether it be doctors or witnesses. A refusal by LE to launch an investigation most likely will be followed by a wrongful death lawsuit. "

Why suddenly change the tune?

Read this from just a year ago? "Sometimes the only way to obtain answers is to file a lawsuit and force people to speak whether it be doctors or witnesses. A refusal by LE to launch an investigation most likely will be followed by a wrongful death lawsuit. "

Why suddenly change the tune?

I really haven't changed my tune. There has been a wrongful death lawsuit filed, right?

That was a link to a web site that Dina Shacknai created years ago. She must have taken it down. IIRC, she was the only person who posted it on the internet. I don't think it was available to the public.

but it was posted here before so obviously some must have downloaded the pdf or screenshot the pages from the entire report..

As a side note, I posted images of Maxie's EMS report in the RZ reference forum and in the EMS sticky thread for anyone who doesn't want to click on web links or cannot view in the PDF format.

can i ask the name of the site

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back