This picture puzzles me

Haven't seen that one before. It's very poor quality. The profile of the person makes me think it's one of the girls from the Five Spot club. The curly haired one in picture 109. I'm by no means sure of that, though.

I think its the curly hair girl in the club. It looks to me like she's being dragged off by a male. His arm is behind his back. Maybe a string is around her neck. She looks out of it. Even in the other pics of her she looks very uncomfortable while the other girls seems more comfortable. Perhaps a newbie to what I assume is the club scene ?

He often liked to place something heavy over the persons next, perhaps to keep his hands free while doing whatever he was doing - things like a barbell so its possible if that is a bruise and not just lighting that it could be caused from something like that.

punklove is "next" a spelling error, for neck? I took your quote from sad face girl posts.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/04/21/alcala.photos.pdf
PIC- 152--after reading your posts it occurred to me that in this pic he might have something on this girl's neck while he pleasured himself, unzipped his pants, or get anothor film ready or play some sort of sick game as she problaby moaned in pain. Maybe, could be ????

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vconners
Back