Barbie rod catches a record

I saw read that this morning. GP plans to have the fish mounted with the Barbie pole.:)

I saw read that this morning. GP plans to have the fish mounted with the Barbie pole.:)

I heard another interview and Papa said that Mattels is send her a new rod and suprise package. Pretty cool! I used to fish with both of my Papas.

Aww, that's sweet! Princess Richman (our youngest-4 years old) has her new hot pink Barbie fishing rod. She's the only one in the family to catch more than 2 or 3 this summer. (Yes, the older kids are VERY frustrated with it! lol)

Awwww.....a barbie fishing pole! Who knew? :)

My daughter had one of these fishing poles a couple of years ago and it's hard to believe that you could catch such a big fish on it. They are so little! :) WOW!

Sweet story!

Awwww.....a barbie fishing pole! Who knew? :)

My daughter had one of these fishing poles a couple of years ago and it's hard to believe that you could catch such a big fish on it. They are so little! :) WOW!

Sweet story!

You'd be surprised who knew. I went to an Easter camp out with some people and ALL the guys used kiddie poles. They're cheap, durable, small, tangle less and are easy to use. They caught our meals that trip.

No one caught any prize sized fish, but an awesome turtle we got to play with was caught on a spider man one!

You'd be surprised who knew. I went to an Easter camp out with some people and ALL the guys used kiddie poles. They're cheap, durable, small, tangle less and are easy to use. They caught our meals that trip.

No one caught any prize sized fish, but an awesome turtle we got to play with was caught on a spider man one!

That is unbelievable! :) I can just see my husband fishing with a Spider Man fishing pole....too funny! I'll have to rethink getting rid of that Barbie fishing pole now! :waitasec:

What an awesome story. How cool. I bet she and her papa will remember this for a lifetime. Glad to know Mattel products are made so well too! Not sure I will show this to my almost 6 year old, he might be mad it wasn't him. lol.

The photo cracked me up. Dad looks like he is going to burst into tears.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back