The Doe Network, Part 2: Who is Princess Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:snooty: I think we've done lost our marbles. Dang, I wonder if we (I) should try to check and see if we (I again) can find any birth record for DeAnna Butler or see if she had any children (female)

or......it's a richandfamous serial killer.........LMAO

We have to remember also that PB's reconstruction could be way off, so we shouldn't rule anyone out just yet.

Absolutely. Did you see the post on someoneknowsme.com with the link to the artist sketch site? Some of them are accurate, and some of them look nothing like the missing person. I think it all depends on the artist.

If DeAnna Lynne Butler were still living wouldn't that rule her out as being Princess Blue? She can be ruled out pretty easily.

Ah, but if DeAnna Lynne Butler were still living wouldn't that rule her out as being Princess Blue? She can be ruled out pretty easily.

I agree, RKnowley. Once we find her living past 1990, we can rule her out.

The only thing we really know concerning the relationship between the ring and the REL grads is that one of the girls originally owned it. Since we have no TOD it is possible, at this point, however remote, that Princess Blue was a 1975 REL grad. It is also possible that one of the REL grads of 1975 had a daughter to whom she gave her ring to, who is in turn Princess Blue. It is also possible the original ring owner gave her ring to a niece or the daughter of her best friend or really various different people. It is also possible that there is no direct, easy to find connection.

The original owner could have pawned her ring(unlikely, but possible), and Princess could have bought it(unlikely but possible). It is also possible that some guy stole the ring and gave it to Princess. Although, there are many possibilities, there is a chance that there is a more direct connection between Princess Blue and the original REL grad that owned the ring.

I am thinking that based on the jewelry Princess was wearing she was young or young minded, possibly not older than about 19(although, I stay open minded). If I see an REL grad that has no trail or her trail disappears after about age 19(or up to 24, really), than I would want to search even harder and/or try to find relatives and contact them for more info.

Also, if we find an REL grad who had a daughter born where she would have been possibly Princess's age we may want to focus on finding out her whereabouts as well.

And, of course we hope to make contact with every grad to ask them if they still have their ring(many don't I imagine), what they remember about what happened to it, if they have a daughter or niece they gave it to, etc...

I have a felling that not all of the grads were contacted by LE. I am wondering if it was only some or most of the REL alumni that were contacted. That is why I am sooo hoping to track down every REL grad we possibly can. Someone could have a story to tell that no one has ever heard.

Lion

I don't know how many alumni LE were able to get in contact with. I do know that someone sent a copy of the yearbook to Richard Rosser quite awhile back. I am not sure what contacts were made then.
----------------------------------------------------------------

And, of course we hope to make contact with every grad to ask them if they still have their ring(many don't I imagine), what they remember about what happened to it, if they have a daughter or niece they gave it to, etc...

I have a felling that not all of the grads were contacted by LE. I am wondering if it was only some or most of the REL alumni that were contacted. That is why I am sooo hoping to track down every REL grad we possibly can. Someone could have a story to tell that no one has ever heard.

Lion

I don't know how many alumni LE were able to get in contact with. I do know that someone sent a copy of the yearbook to Richard Rosser quite awhile back. I am not sure what contacts were made then.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Can you tell me who Richard Rosser is? I feel silly asking, but I don't know who he is.

Lion

Off Topic about Jole' and puppies.

Bad news. There were three puppies and all of them died. Jole went into labor, and when she hadn't produced a puppy after 30 minutes of hard labor I made arrangements to take her to the ER Vet. I took her in to the Vet. Palpitation and X-rays showed that a puppy was right at the birth canal. They tried the usual shots of pitocin(oxytocin), and although I disagreed and believed there was some underlying problem(and not that her contractions were not strong enough), I let them give her the pitocin injections. I could feel a puppy very close to where he would have exited, but the puppy had been there for a while. And, her contractions appeared to me to be very strong for some time. Anyway. I went ahead and waited with her after the injections to see if she could have a puppy on her own. Instead her labor just stopped, and when she stood up a bunch of blood spilled out of her(about 1 pint). So they did an emergency C-section.

Apparently, a large male puppy with a very big head got stuck and held up the labor process. Unfortunately, NONE of the puppies made it. Jole' is still at the Vet, and she is weak but doing fairly well. Thank God she is okay--this could have killed her, too. I should hopefully be picking her up tonight. She lost a lot of blood. It was awful.

I didn't want to even talk about this but, friends here have been asking. This happened last night. I got home at about 3 AM, but I didn't feel like logging on at all.

Aside from my love and concern for Jole' and her puppies, I was so looking forward to raising a new SAR puppy. And, I had to call everyone who was going to get a puppy that none of them survived. I feel very sad, emotionally drained, and tired. Yet, I feel grateful that my Jole' made it. I am crying as I write this, so if I am not speaking clearly, I'm sorry.

Lion

OT:Lion, I am so sorry to hear that Jole' had such a hard time, but I am glad she is going to be ok. I hope you can also recover from this horrible thing.

...snip...
I agree, RKnowley. Once we find her living past 1990, we can rule her out.

I can't find any record of her after she married what's his name!

ETA: I just checked the spreadsheet and someone found her..sorry.

PS: isn't it nice of most of these Texans to stay in Texas so we can trace them? LMAO

...snip...

I can't find any record of her after she married what's his name!

Are you talking about DeAnna Lynn B.? On the spreadsheet it says she possibly divorced a guy in 1999. It seems there is a possible trail leading up to that, too. Am I thinking about the wrong person?

OT: Thank you rich. I feel very sad and drained, but I will move on in time. This is just very difficult to cope with right now. I feel so bad for Jole' and for all the puppies that are now gone.

Lion

Thanks Lion, yes, I just went back and edited my post after I checked the spreadsheet.

ETA: I just checked the spreadsheet and someone found her..sorry.

PS: isn't it nice of most of these Texans to stay in Texas so we can trace them? LMAO

OT: you better get some rest girl!

Thanks Lion, yes, I just went back and edited my post after I checked the spreadsheet.

OT: you better get some rest girl!

In the end once we have done all research and have found info on all female grads that we can, perhaps someone should go back(I can, for example), and make a sub-list of all who's records ended after 1975 or shortly afterwards(~1980). This person could possibly be princess Blue (remote and awfully easy, but possible). We may need to get even more creative to find them.

I am also thinking that the only way to rule each grad out is to actually make contact and get a response from each one(that we can find, anyway). That may take some creativity, too. I think that we should take notes on all phone conversations in case we need to backtrack in our investigation. Naturally, we would hold on to email and letter replies; but, we should keep detailed notes of all that was said in phone calls, too. JMO, friends.

Lion

Lion

LionRun, I am so sorry to hear about this. :( My thoughts are with you and I am sending best healing vibes to Miss Jole' that she recover quickly from this.

-a

In the end once we have done all research and have found info on all female grads that we can, perhaps someone should go back(I can, for example), and make a sub-list of all who's records ended after 1975 or shortly afterwards(~1980). This person could possibly be princess Blue (remote and awfully easy, but possible). We may need to get even more creative to find them.

I am also thinking that the only way to rule each grad out is to actually make contact and get a response from each one(that we can find, anyway). That may take some creativity, too. I think that we should take notes on all phone conversations in case we need to backtrack in our investigation. Naturally, we would hold on to email and letter replies; but, we should keep detailed notes of all that was said in phone calls, too. JMO, friends.

Lion

Lion

You're so correct about keeping notes. We've got so much info already that just having things organized is making it much easier to keep track. I'm a stickler for note taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie