TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been on in a while but with the 5th anniversary of Jennifer and Adrianna's disappearance just around the corner I wanted to come on and bump their thread. There still has been no news about the girls, no new tips or leads and it's just getting harder everyday to keep them in everyones minds so that they won't be forgotten until I can find a way to bring them home again, somehow......someway.......
I can't begin to imagine how difficult this must be for you! I so hope something breaks in this case soon.
Maybe someday the boyfriend will tell someone -- that's happened in other cases. Or maybe someone who knows something will follow their conscience. Please don't lose hope.

Thank you......I do try not to lose hope but sometimes it does seem hopeless......I'll keep trying though, that's all I can do......just keep pushing on until something happens. I don't know about the "boyfriend" ever telling anything though, he just seems to be evil to me and has never shown one bit of concern for the girls or any interest in finding them. Maybe his drug use will get the better of him one day though and he will talk to someone who will give the information to the investigators so they can begin to investigate.

I thought that I would post this link so that anyone who is interested can check it out........on this link is the only time that the "boyfriend's" family has spoken publicly in anyway, and it has gotten pretty nasty! I think that it shows what these people are about and what kind of people that I am dealing with in the disappearance of Jennifer and Adrianna.

http://www.topix.net/city/cross-plains-tn

kholloway, I keep hoping everytime I see this thread bumped that there would be some news. I am so sorry for the suffering you and your family are going through. I pray that someone somewhere will finally let you know what happened to your sweet girls. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

I thought that I would post this link so that anyone who is interested can check it out........on this link is the only time that the "boyfriend's" family has spoken publicly in anyway, and it has gotten pretty nasty! I think that it shows what these people are about and what kind of people that I am dealing with in the disappearance of Jennifer and Adrianna.

http://www.topix.net/city/cross-plains-tn

Ugh. Those people are horrible. The bf's mom's post that gave her version of what happened just before and a while after the girls disappeared is so unbelievable and slanderous that it should be against the law to provide such an obvious fiction to LE. And to post a poll of what people think happened that didn't include foul play as an option and try to act as if that proves no one believes Jennifer didn't run away. Oh and to claim that her house had been "x-rayed" and found to contain no evidence??
What a nightmare.

Yes, there have been many, many horrible things posted on that forum......the way they have attacked Jennifer just makes me so angry! Believe it or not, I have suggested to LE that they read the forum, as they may find something posted to be useful, and they keep telling me that they haven't had time. One thing that is very telling to me on there is the way "they" immediately attack anyone who post with nice supportive things to say, I keep asking why would innocent people object to and discourage anyone from caring about the girls enough to support looking for them.........it all just makes me cringe.

Yes, there have been many, many horrible things posted on that forum......the way they have attacked Jennifer just makes me so angry! Believe it or not, I have suggested to LE that they read the forum, as they may find something posted to be useful, and they keep telling me that they haven't had time. One thing that is very telling to me on there is the way "they" immediately attack anyone who post with nice supportive things to say, I keep asking why would innocent people object to and discourage anyone from caring about the girls enough to support looking for them.........it all just makes me cringe.

One thing I've noticed that I've seen many times before from perps' families is that they try to paint the victim's worried family as wanting to think something bad may have happened, and then say that they prefer not to believe unpleasant things because they are such better people. It's just maddening.:furious:

kholloway, I keep hoping everytime I see this thread bumped that there would be some news. I am so sorry for the suffering you and your family are going through. I pray that someone somewhere will finally let you know what happened to your sweet girls. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you very much......

One thing I've noticed that I've seen many times before from perps' families is that they try to paint the victim's worried family as wanting to think something bad may have happened, and then say that they prefer not to believe unpleasant things because they are such better people. It's just maddening.:furious:

Yes, that is exactly what they have been doing on that forum. It is so frustrating to deal with!

I just spent the entire week end reading the topix board....OMG! I also just posted a list of questions.....knowing what kind of answers I would receive however it might be worth watching.:liar: to see what they say...All I can say Kathy, is my heart goes out to you and YOU my firiend, are a much bigger person then I could ever be..I could not hold back, like you are! That's class! I also sent you an email via Jen's website.if I can help...let me know!

I just spent the entire week end reading the topix board....OMG! I also just posted a list of questions.....knowing what kind of answers I would receive however it might be worth watching.:liar: to see what they say...All I can say Kathy, is my heart goes out to you and YOU my firiend, are a much bigger person then I could ever be..I could not hold back, like you are! That's class! I also sent you an email via Jen's website.if I can help...let me know!

Thank you for doing that. I just read your post there and they have already began their attack! They posted that they think that you are my mom, Peggy. It's not that I'm a bigger person, just that I know that for the outcome to be justice for Jennifer and Adrianna I have to hold myself back and be patient, that's all. Thank you again, I hope that I can get more people to go there and post in support of Jennifer and Adrianna against these crazed people.

WS"ers PLEASE go to the topix board and post in support of this Mom! She needs all help we can give her. This guy has to be stopped. A link was posted in an earlier post.

I'm wondering who we can contact about this case to get some renewed interest in it. We need to get some wheels spinning.

The Governor? The Robertson County Sheriff? who else?? I'm willing to help out doing whatever I can do. I am ashamed that our local authorities would let this case just sit out there with nothing being done. Please tell me that this isn't the case. I am sooo beyond frustrated and I haven't read all the way back into the case yet!

~Cakegirl

Thank you for your support.......

I sent you a PM.

I'm heartbroken that this has happened to your family, Kathy...your girls are beautiful.

I'm heartbroken that this has happened to your family, Kathy...your girls are beautiful.

Thank you for posting. I miss them more and more every single day......I just wish that there was some way that I could get national media coverage for them, LE has just let their case go cold and I fear that I will never know what happened to them.

Thank you again.

What if we all started making calls to that Police Dept requesting they take a deeper look? Have they been sent to the Topix board? Seems like there HAS to be a way to get some agency to take a closer look at what has gone on and what is currently going on.

What if we all started making calls to that Police Dept requesting they take a deeper look? Have they been sent to the Topix board? Seems like there HAS to be a way to get some agency to take a closer look at what has gone on and what is currently going on.

I did a search for cold case detectives in Tennessee. They seem to be mainly in other counties, but I would call them and see if I might get someone that would listen and help get something going at the local level.

There was also an article about the cold case division of TBI. I know they wouldn't take the case before, but maybe whomever is taking those calls now will see it differently. The article said they had chosen 11 murder cases from around the state and were reopening all of them.

The other route would be to try to find a reporter that would like to write a scathing review of how the case was handled. If you could get enough coverage that might intice one of the private investigators that handle cold cases to get involved. Either to make a name for themselves, or fund raising to pay their fees is doable. It can be intimidating at first, but we raise money for the non profit I volunteer with all the time.

Where is Topix board? I can not find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member