Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the very beginning of this case, I got this photo from Amy's my space, just wanted to share:
125030_l.jpg

WTH? :confused: :eek:

That's weird- before someone said paintball I thought they were staging a hostage taking. Oy

those are airsoft guns... my son and the kids in our neighborhood play "war" all the time. they have bunkers, hostages, snipers, you name it... but they DO NOT take hostages like that... spooky....

I think I found the tiffany ring that Cindy was asking about.

See the ring on KC's finger in this pic.
View attachment 2962
I think it's the same ring found on the tiffany website.
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...5-p+9-c+287466-r+101323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
View attachment 2963

What does this tell us if true?
Hmmm.. well there actually was a tiffany ring, which was about 200 dollars. Doubtful that KC bought this for herself. Where did it come from?
She wasn't afraid to wear it around some friends, so it's not likely she stole it from the friends pictured. She could have stolen it from others though.
It tells us when she was wearing it. By the length of her hair, it was at least a year ago. So, if she always told her mother it was from Jeff, then she has been using that story for at least a year. It shows she didn't just pick up his name from her brief encounter with him at the BW3's.

Is there any other info we could get from this?

Based on the pictures I'd say its definitely the same ring. Her hair looks very short in those pictures, so it must be a few years old? Also- Tiffany & Co.'s prices went up dramatically in the past year or so- almost 100% for most things. A few years ago that ring was around $80- I remember because I have the heart necklace from the same set, and I was shocked when I went into Tiffany lately and everything was so much more expensive.

Those little heart rings/necklaces/etc were popular to give as Sweet 16 presents. So it could have been from JG or whatever boyfriend she was seeing at the time- They only sell them at the Tiffany stores, or you can order it online. So if Cindy didn't know about it, then I'd guess that someone else bought it for KC- unless there is a Tiffany in Orlando? (I didn't think there was)

Based on the pictures I'd say its definitely the same ring. Her hair looks very short in those pictures, so it must be a few years old? Also- Tiffany & Co.'s prices went up dramatically in the past year or so- almost 100% for most things. A few years ago that ring was around $80- I remember because I have the heart necklace from the same set, and I was shocked when I went into Tiffany lately and everything was so much more expensive.

Those little heart rings/necklaces/etc were popular to give as Sweet 16 presents. So it could have been from JG or whatever boyfriend she was seeing at the time- They only sell them at the Tiffany stores, or you can order it online. So if Cindy didn't know about it, then I'd guess that someone else bought it for KC- unless there is a Tiffany in Orlando? (I didn't think there was)

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...911,-81.431973&spn=0.009128,0.019312&t=h&z=16

i believe this mall was somewhere she frequented.
she was there with tony at least once when he was flyering.

weird place to flyer imo.
when i lived there it was mostly high end shops.
not really tailored to restaurant turned bar hip hop club types.

Amy was actively involved in theatre, could the picture have something to do with that?

Question-when GA is talking to the FBI, before he talks about the bad pictures, he says something like "before LE showed me the 9/11 tapes"...does anyone know what these tapes were??

again, i'm pretty sure those are paintball guns.

very common hobby in fl.
especially for her age group.

Bumping this back up to see if anyone who has link to original picture (Lavanda D.?) could look at background in picture on "bad" side - just because it almost looks like kids wallpaper or kids blanket to me, but it's too hard to make out on this pic.

I can tell it's not our "kitty" in the background on this *advertiser censored* site, lol :blushing:

Sorry. Just saw this post. Yes, I do have the orginal link to the original *advertiser censored* site in which this picture was taken from. It is very clear and graphic, unlike the one that you all are trying to decipher what's in the background. let me know if you still want the link as it is not something I would post publicly.

again, i'm pretty sure those are paintball guns.

very common hobby in fl.
especially for her age group.

not that it really matters but my son has informed me that those are no doubt airsoft guns.... he also reminded me that he has to wear thick full body clothing even during the summer while playing paintball because paint balls really hurt when you get hit (big red welts & bruises) even through pads.

He also said that it looks like they are just playing a war game... "not a big deal..."

Question-when GA is talking to the FBI, before he talks about the bad pictures, he says something like "before LE showed me the 9/11 tapes"...does anyone know what these tapes were??

Trixi, I'd be willing to bet he's referring to the 911 "calls" tape from CA's initial calls to LE. JMHO

That's a good point! I hadn't thought about that. I always wondered why KC would bother making up imaginary boyfriends to her tell her mom about while she had real ones.

So, who do you think really bought it for her? And, could it be any clue to us? Is it some link to her secret life?

I doubt anyone bought it for her, she probably ripped it from the mall ..

not that it really matters but my son has informed me that those are no doubt airsoft guns.... he also reminded me that he has to wear thick full body clothing even during the summer while playing paintball because paint balls really hurt when you get hit (big red welts & bruises) even through pads.
He also said that it looks like they are just playing a war game... "not a big deal..."

It looks like they were staging a scene (warped sense of humor) because they are definitely not dressed for paintball.

yeah my friend who plays paintball pointed out that those guns are missing the cylindrical paintball thingy and also that what they were wearing was not at all paintball appropriate. :)

Sorry for butting in but I agree that it may be the same ring. Is this the Tiffany ring that Cindy was asking her (KC) about? I can't recall if that was on the phone (when KC was in jail) or via the video conf when KC was in jail. I wonder why Cindy would be asking about that ring so early on and what is the significance of the ring to Cindy? The last thing I would be thinking about if my granddaughter was missing is a Tiffany ring.

The attached image was uploaded by KC October 9, 2007.
JWG, there is a word that flashes on the skull ... does that say Mattie?
Man that thing makes my eyes hurt. lol.

Yep, it says "Mattie"

ETA- I just removed the animation and uploaded to my photobucket so you can see for yourself. Good catch!
mattie.gif

Wow! How'd you do that? I was thinking it said that. I wonder who Mattie is??
Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member