2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to go on Howard Stern Show:eek:

Casey watched news and Nancy Grace when Leonard was on.

she put her make up on to play the sunglass game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone remind me. How old is KC?

ETA: I know the answer, just being sarcastic. lol.

gosh guys, I am dying to hear this - I think we're murdering the filedropper site - I cant get part two to load and part one is crraawwlliinnggg..musikman, I said it before and I will say again, you're awesome.

Cindy claimed "nobody is looking for Caylee"

She said lots of people had access to that car when the decomp came back positive in the car analysis. I wish i could have 24 hours alone with her.

Watching a tv show, they talk about date rape drug, Tracy says too much and you're out and Casey says yea, just like chloroform.
This was before the news about Chloroform in the trunk was made public.

Casey wouldn't leave Tracy's site ? This ought to be good !

Tracy: "she's the type of person that won't shut up if you just let her talk" talking about Casey

Cindy asked Tracy if Casey lost Caylee at the Mall!:eek:

here is a rapidshare link to part one, I still cant get part 2. RS shouldnt die from us all hammering it.

eta: part 2

Bombshell!!!!!! When she brings up the ghb and caseys response is that its like ruffies or chloroform b4 the chloroform was ever brought about in the case!!!!

George was screaming at Casey, using F word asking what she did with Caylee. (First morning she was home)

Baez made family watch the 20/20 show about the Eisenbergs and how much they were disliked.

TY guys for these summaries. I was having so much difficulty opening the links. I am behind but should be able to get the audio now.

That to me is the BOMBSHELL...chloroform mentioned by KC to Tracy M before chloroform was mentioned in the case itself. That and Cindy wondering if KC lost Caylee in the mall. These people are so whackadoodly and just flat out bizarre.

Casey had Tracy put a watch on her ankle so they would have matching ankle bracelets ?

thanks again MM. I guess I will have to wait till I get home. I'm at the office right now without any possibility of updating. GRRRRRRRrrrr..

What evidence says that she used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool????
(at work, can't play the file)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member