FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't even think she could find the stage for her final performance....

]I am Lashek ,abraham's nephew[FLORASTINE POWELL].Would like to express my gratitude for webslueths help in finding my uncle,your description of DeeDee
past activity,and other players involved in my uncle death was deep profound pain for me ,and my family.DeeDee used to bring grandma, to my mother house,and Barbara jackson,it used to confused me and call my mother periodically ,as if part of the family .but thanks to you,all things became clear.
before his death Abraham had made some personal plans which i cant talk about,but grandma discuss how she would set things right .abraham life was mark by obscurity ,and struggle but ending in being known all over the world,and the world wide web?
In miami where i live ,and work so close to people[ trade show] abraham is the most talk about,when i tell them he was my uncle "my mother's brother."
i get a different reaction,and advice .
this web sit has help my mom alot ,thank you very much!

Thank you Lashek,

I can't tell you how pleased I am you and your family are starting to post. We've heard quite a lot from Dee Dee and maybe a few of her friends (bet that was an interesting read for you) . Like I said to Christi, we need you guys and your voice for Abraham.

You guys hold a lot of pieces to this puzzle that will help us bring more truth to light.

Anyways, again I want to say welcome.

...that twitching and all that stuff...its all the plan...she has got to plea, either self defence...or just plain crazy...i can hear it now...my client has many different personalities...could u give me a minute...and let me see who showed up today....lol...

I kinda believe it's stress manifesting itself.
Greed got her to where she is, but now, the reality of her situation has had plenty of time to sink in (what with doing NOTHING all day in prison) and she knows now that her life hinges on the truth that WILL be told!!! I think she's uncomfortable in her own skin and based on the emotion we saw today, she might actually have a bit of a conscience that appears, even if ever so fleetingly.

I still am so sad for her family and her son. I can't imagine what they are going through on a daily basis, dealing with this nightmare.

Yeah, I noticed. Very weird.

Guitarman, you knew DDM, right? Is this normal or something new?

from the news clips i have seen, i never noticed the twitch. who knows what is going thru her mind.....could be drugs, nerves, or she could be faking in my opinion.....

Good luck with that, Dorice. Chyaa.
I vote she knows she's done and can't handle it. She can't control anything and no one "respects" her anymore.

...that twitching and all that stuff...its all the plan...she has got to plea, either self defence...or just plain crazy...i can hear it now...my client has many different personalities...could u give me a minute...and let me see who showed up today....lol...

that was very funny, however the truth is, it could be a plan, a person that would go to this extreme to steal cheat and lie, will not change, a person like this thinks of a lie and then it becomes their reality...

Finally or Grangran4, what do you guys think? Ever seen DeeDee get the twitchy groove on? Maybe when she was nervous? During the investigation?

Good luck with that, Dorice. Chyaa.
I vote she knows she's done and can't handle it. She can't control anything and no one "respects" her anymore.

i bet you are right, she has none of those that depended on her, around to use as yes people. the ones that hopped when she said hop.....
the funny thing to me is those that she bought, were gone in a flash , before she got arrested........hmmmmmmmmmm i guess they had a crystal ball !!!!

I wish the camera would have shown DM when the DA and the judge were discussing the DP. I would of loved to see her reaction then.

And welcome to Christi and Lashek. It's nice to know that some of the work done here has helped your family during what must be one of the most painful times in your lives. I hope you guys will stick around and if possible, fill us in on what Abraham was truly like. We all have nothing but his and your family's best interest at heart.

awww...look how many ppl we have on here tonight...now this is what i'm talking about...let me say this case is all i talk about....everyone in my world is very much aware of Abraham Shakespear, and the effect his death has had on my life. You know i want justice for AS and his family, but oh the feelings i have for that son, and mom and dad....and whoever else was close in her world....they were innocent people ....and i do think she loved them...as much as she was capable of loving anything....makes you wonder ....what really went wrong...

Me too.. I mean, you look on the surface and they did so many things right. Church groups, Girl scouts and there's no proof her parents lived any way but above the law.

Her son, poor kid. I hope he'll be okay. He doesn't deserve this either.

I don't know, man. Like I said before.. I see people do LITTLE crimes, seemingly insignificant and "harmless" (some of these people shock me because there is no reasoning for it and I've done my share just so ya'll don't think I'm better than anyone). But it makes me think a lot about people and desire and want.. selfishness.

Where does it start and how far can people be driven to take it. When is it not okay?

I'm rambling.. am I making any sense?

OMG!! I'm dying here! , I needed that

Yes, and plants are good. All better now.. whew!

I just want to say you guys are great. I am the wife of Abraham's nephew and have been following your threads since he was reported missing. You guys have found out a lot of information that none of us knew about. Especially on Dee Dee. When I first started reading, Dee Dee was telling my husband that Abraham was alive and we didn't know what to think. After I read about the Lincoln Navigator and her fake kidnapping on here, we knew that there was more to the story. I just wanted to say thank you. She is very manipulative. I can see how Abraham was taken advantage of.

Welcome Christi !

So sorry for your family's loss. :-(

It's amazing how her manipulative tentacles of lies targeted his whole family.

Let Abraham's voice be heard and justice will follow.

ACR

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100315/NEWS/3155067/1338
Published: Monday, March 15, 2010 at 11:44 p.m

(snip)

"Meanwhile, court records indicate investigators are continuing to search for evidence in the case.

An affidavit for a search warrant filed Friday states detectives are analyzing a laptop computer and a removable "thumb drive" for financial-related data."

"The true, one-sided nature of these financial transactions provide the motive for the murder of Abraham Shakespeare," the affidavit states.

Detectives wrote that they anticipate a search of the computer could reveal "documentary evidence of the financial transactions which led to the transfer of Mr. Shakespeare's wealth and his ultimate death."

More at link above..

ACR

.....i am really ready for more arrest in this case.....we know she didn't do all of this by herself......to the others involve.....remember to get your happy meal...cause they are coming after you...

Welcome_by_Artush.gif
Christi and Lashek!

I'm so happy you found this site while DeeDee was spewing her lies. Please look out for your grandmother because this has truly proven what Joypath stated earlier about looking for a wolf in sheeps clothing. You mentioned Barbara Jackson. Were you saying you were at Barbara's or DeeDee would bring her over? Did you see Amerkai was here, dont know if you know him but he said he tried to look out for Abraham. He seemed like someone you could trust.

----------------------------------------------------------------

So anyone else think this most recent attorney scuffle must def. be someone who is prosecutions #1 witness following Greg. Or I guess it could be greg. Guitar man I apreciate you are still with us and can see you had no ulterior motive for joining but to help us find justice for Abraham.

...your right about that wanttohelp....i do hope that she is surrounded by people that is looking out for her best interest...i hate to be negative...but as i always say...there ain't no free lunch....and there is more ddm's out there..they may not look the same, may not act the same...may not appear the same...but they are the same...please take care of her...now i do feel a good "spirit" about AS's mother....

We are all looking out for my husband's grandmother. She doesn't trust anyone and I don't blame her. I am taking her to Dee Dee's court hearings and in the process of getting her a lawyer. She is such a sweet and kind person. She would do anything for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304