Woman accused of cutting off husband's penis said he 'deserved' it

I know. She went so far to plan it, tie him up, cut it off...THEN goes the extra step to put it in the garbage disposal? That's just sick and twisted all the way around. I wouldn't want to be the CSI bloke/gal who had to fish that out.

Mel

I'm only speculating, but I assume she remembers John Wayne Bobbitt, whose wife cut off his penis and threw it in a field. LE found it and it was reattached. Bobbitt even made a *advertiser censored* film later.

This woman made sure none of that is going to happen.

I suppose some sort of cosmetic penis can be made with skin grafts, but since he doesn't have vaginal tissue (which they use for female-to-male transsexuals), I don't think the result will have any sensitivity.

(Hope this helps, Dan. Every cloud, silver lining, all that jazz.)

I'm only speculating, but I assume she remembers John Wayne Bobbitt, whose wife cut off his penis and threw it in a field. LE found it and it was reattached. Bobbitt even made a *advertiser censored* film later.

This woman made sure none of that is going to happen.

I suppose some sort of cosmetic penis can be made with skin grafts, but since he doesn't have vaginal tissue (which they use for female-to-male transsexuals), I don't think the result will have any sensitivity.

(Hope this helps, Dan. Every cloud, silver lining, all that jazz.)

It seems all the evidence in this case is merely cirumcisional. :innocent::crazy:

She's being charged with torture.

Woman accused of cutting off husband's penis appears in court
By Ed Payne, CNN
July 14, 2011

(CNN) -- Covering her face with her long dark hair to avoid television cameras, a Southern California woman accused of cutting off her husband's penis and throwing it into a garbage disposal appeared in an Orange County courtroom Wednesday.

In her first court appearance, Catherine Kieu Becker mumbled her response to the judge when asked if she understood she was due back in court for arraignment on July 22.

An initial police investigation alleges that Becker put a drug or poison in her husband's dinner Monday evening to make him sleepy.

"The victim went to lie down and he woke up tied to the bed with his wife tugging his clothes off," police said. "The suspect grabbed the victim's penis and cut it off."

Becker, 48, is charged with felony counts of torture and aggravated mayhem in the attack.

"The charges we have filed are some the most serious charges we could file short of someone being dead," said Susan Kang Schroeder with the Orange County District Attorney's Office....

Thanks for the post. I don't think I have ever heard of being charged with torture. I wonder what the maximum is if convicted. Has there been any word on his condition?

As far as how he's doing, I'll borrow a line from Pulp Fiction. I think he's probably pretty ****ing far from ok.

I'm sure he'll never be OK again. Even with surgeries this has got to affect him emotionally and probably physically for the rest of his life.

I actually was wondering if he is in stable condition or improving, I hope.

I'll never understand how a person could do something like this to another human being. This wasn't an act of rage...she planned it. Rage is a reaction. This was pure evil........

Maybe when he asked his wife for a quick grind, she took him literally.

I wonder who fixed the garbage disposal???:truce:

I wonder who fixed the garbage disposal???:truce:

Or who was the poor csi gal/guy who had to go fishing for the appendage in the garbage disposal. I bet that person will have nightmares for a long long time.

LOL how much you want to bet he was cheating or she thought he was?

Well one thing is for sure, he will never forget this ex. Of course he won't remember her with any fondness.

Either that or she takes a lot of offense to criticizing her cooking.

On behalf of dudes everywhere, I'd like to thank the ladies above for their comments and good sense.

And while we're at it, how about we don't cheer for anybody's rape, male or female, in prison or out?

Personally, I find it easiest just to be against violence in all cases and regardless of the gender of the victim.

I so agree Nova. Just making light out of a horrible situation I think. People tend to do that as you know, myself included. No offense meant.

My heart breaks for this poor poor man. This woman is a monster to do such a horrible thing to another person, no matter what he did, (and we don't know what it was or if he did anything at all). Calling the authorities on this man would have been the best cause of action, as we all know.

I meant no disrespect as I'm sure you know my friend. Using humor to release anger is done sometimes.

Goz :truce:

LOL how much you want to bet he was cheating or she thought he was?

Well one thing is for sure, he will never forget this ex. Of course he won't remember her with any fondness.

They were already getting divorced.

You know, I have caught my husband cheating many, MANY times and, while I'd be thrilled to see his pecker FALL off, I've never once considered cutting it off myself.

You know, I have caught my husband cheating many, MANY times and, while I'd be thrilled to see his pecker FALL off, I've never once considered cutting it off myself.

You're not still with him I hope. :waitasec:

That's one of those stupid things the media says.........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back