TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think the advance guys would have done a little homework first though to know if what they were presenting was in some way at odds with previous statements.

I think they knew exactly what they were doing!

Interesting!
Two weeks into the case and JW is under the impression that Clint STILL had not been given a poly.

As for the other story.
It was my impression that was just a faux news story.
Likened unto a Bugs Bunny cartoon for good reason.
It is preposterous to think these criminals were able to tear up
the ceiling, break a reinforced window, tie bedsheets together and shinny down the front of the detention facility on a busy street at communte times!
And escape.
Whatever!!

Maybe I will think there is some reason the Holly Bobo story is companioned with this jailbreak story.

Interesting!
Two weeks into the case and JW is under the impression that Clint STILL had not been given a poly.

As for the other story.
It was my impression that was just a faux news story.
Likened unto a Bugs Bunny cartoon for good reason.
It is preposterous to think these criminals were able to tear up
the ceiling, break a reinforced window, tie bedsheets together and shinny down the front of the detention facility on a busy street at communte times!
And escape.
Whatever!!

Maybe I will think there is some reason the Holly Bobo story is companioned with this jailbreak story.

For some reason i dont think he has taken a poly! Or maybe has not passed one!

Has he gone back to work or school?

For some reason i dont think he has taken a poly! Or maybe has not passed one!

Has he gone back to work or school?

Apparently, sending fliers to churches in Kentucky, or Mississippi, or Belize is the career for the foreseeable future for all of them.

I don't see what church members in the Southern Baptist convention are supposed to do about a kidnapping, but then, I'm not in LE.

ETA:
What if the alleged kidnapper is a lapsed Episcopalian or something?
Then they're going to be in a pickle.

Apparently, sending fliers to churches in Kentucky, or Mississippi, or Belize is the career for the foreseeable future for all of them.

I don't see what church members in the Southern Baptist convention are supposed to do about a kidnapping, but then, I'm not in LE.

ETA:
What if the alleged kidnapper is a lapsed Episcopalian or something?
Then they're going to be in a pickle.

Fliers wont help now!
A year later! They needed ppl searching not posting pictures!
And why to churches? I dont get it either!

If she did run off she wouldnt look like that any more!

Indeed. I don't know why credible SAR teams were overlooked in favor of the
Member Churches in the Southern Baptist Convention and their South and Central American sister ministries.

I wonder if this played a role in the change of spokesmen in name only.
It may be the other church connected to Bromley was still having bad publicity.
Or explains how the opening came up at Parsons First Baptist so that he could leave his associate pastor position at Corith.

http://dannimoss.wordpress.com/2008...dophile-pastors-still-on-convention-web-site/

Indeed. I don't know why credible SAR teams were overlooked in favor of the
Member Churches in the Southern Baptist Convention and their South and Central American sister ministries.

I wonder if this played a role in the change of spokesmen in name only.
It may be the other church connected to Bromley was still having bad publicity.
Or explains how the opening came up at Parsons First Baptist so that he could leave his associate pastor position at Corith.

http://dannimoss.wordpress.com/2008...dophile-pastors-still-on-convention-web-site/

Well they had paragliders!!!!!! they didnt need credible SAR teams,
I think Bromley wanted OUT. JMO but would u stay and be spokesperson for
a group that cant get its stories straight.
what can he say?

Oh i cant respond to that or im not aware of that i have no clue???? LOL
he was smart to bow out!

Now i do not want to jump to conclusions lol but who would this cousin be and why wasnt he or she mentioned a year ago?

Well they had paragliders!!!!!! they didnt need credible SAR teams,
I think Bromley wanted OUT. JMO but would u stay and be spokesperson for
a group that cant get its stories straight.
what can he say?

Oh i cant respond to that or im not aware of that i have no clue???? LOL
he was smart to bow out!

Yes, I suppose, it is one or the other or by mutual agreement.
He wouldn't want to be spokesperson when all he can say is "I don't know".
But, they may not have wanted connections to the Parsons First Baptist Church either when it was having the child *advertiser censored* issues of the Pastor that Bromley replaced.

And I am sure there is nothing to see here about little chuches in no stoplight towns making regular pilgrimages to Belize or Costa Rica or whatever either. A carwash here, a bakesale there and pretty soon you are in Belmopan!

ETA: See, I am exhibit A.
If not for Bromley being their spokesperson for a stint, I would have never known about the child *advertiser censored* issues of that Church and how the SBC didn't remove them from the website.

Now i do not want to jump to conclusions lol but who would this cousin be and why wasnt he or she mentioned a year ago?

I can't believe you said that Eileen!
You've been on this case 3 months longer than me!
I've only been at this for nine months now.

How many stories and articles have you read that contained a mention
about one of her cousins?

I can't believe you said that Eileen!
You've been on this case 3 months longer than me!
I've only been at this for nine months now.

How many stories and articles have you read that contained a mention
about one of her cousins?

LOL i was making a statement it was said i was jumping to conclusions lol

Go figure!

I actually stopped looking for news on her.
I dont think there will be any!

I have to agree with you here!
I do not think LE told anyone about whos blood was found and Dana spilled the beans. this family reallyhas not been out looking for this young woman sending posters to churches is not finding her and i believe are covering for their son. JMO

The amount of money collected and raised in this case is astronomical! Last I heard Clint was drving around delivering posters. I guess that counts for...what about $100,000? They did a lot of fund raising. They collected $32,000 in the first week and stated they were saving it for Holly when she gets home...and for a vacation for her.

Lots more was raised since then. We hear nothing. They made one appearance together on JVM and that was that.

Holly deserved so much better. LE and the family have not done much to help solve this case.

What this case needed was a good investigative reporter - but those, for print media, are few and far between in these days of plummeting sales and adjustment to the medium of the internet. I'm amazed this case didn't attract someone, though.

About the searches.
Did they mostly check open fields?
Any knowledge about checking property.
Looking in buildings, underground shelters/storm cellars
for bad weather or canning etc.
Any reports from neighbors about renovation work/additions/construction before she was reported missing on anyone's property.
Anyone check with local hardware, lumber yards see if any purchases for additions were made etc.
Any private cabins anyone knows about that hasn't been check etc?

Oh, while you were away, the spokesperson got changed last week, too.
Now we are told the family's spokesperson was Don Franks, the preacher of her Corinth Baptist Church.
No mention of Kevin Bromley.
Just as the bf's out and the cousin's in.
Bromley has been replaced in the story by Franks.

Is he the one involved in the death of one of his parisheners at the church? It's been awhile.

I find it interesting that the pastor/sheriff/spokesmen/lawyer-type people manage the family.

Hey, who's holding the $250,000?

Any chance perhaps of getting a family member on here.
Since they themselves don't seem to be getting updates or information on the case?

Somebody mentioned Dana as being quiet. I'll say,.... he has flown beneath the radar the entire trip...

...............not quite as well as Drew though..

What this case needed was a good investigative reporter - but those, for print media, are few and far between in these days of plummeting sales and adjustment to the medium of the internet. I'm amazed this case didn't attract someone, though.

Have you noticed how difficult it is to do reporting in these rural areas? People out there don't want to talk to anybody. I noticed media trucks didn't last long out there.

The Bobo family have not mingled with the media much at all. The church, people, family have managed to raise a lot of money w/o resorting to TV...amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts