GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe most searchers are told not to reveal information of the search to media or to the public, I was asked not to talk about anything to do the the search. I dont know why because it wasnt even a suspected criminal case and was very public. I did however overhear alot of back and forth information on evidence found in the search area and I think that was what they aimed to keep out of the media.

Some searches they say where they are being conducted and others they keep hush . I am not an expert but the searchers do get a quick breif on what they are looking for (if anything) and what to do if it is found. We were breifed on shoe prints and clothing.

While technically civilians, once a volunteer agrees to an official law enforcement duty, one is pragmatically "deputized." As part of ANY investigation, ALL information remains confidential to the authorities conducting the investigation, AS IT SHOULD BE. Investigators are more in tune with constitutional aspects of the case. Ironically, if a member of the media volunteers to become part of the investigation, and unearths some information, the media group that that person is associated with can NOT use the information until it is officially released by the authorized law enforcement agency.

I hope this clears up search confidentiality.

(Obviously, you see media searches by camera crews, but they are not part of the search group per se. But even then, they have to follow direction by LE.)

This is really good news. Well done to all volunteer searchers who've responded so well:

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/25/1173630?sac=fo.local

Fayetteville police have had trouble processing all the offers from local residents wanting to help look for missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux, a spokesman said this morning.

"We've been inundated," Gavin MacRoberts said. "Phone calls, emails. There's so many emails that I would've spent an entire day going through them."

It's I 295 stop light, Froggies, both on left, then Wal Mart further down on the right on Ramsey if you are heading into town.

If they have so many people to search. how long will it take to group them and start searching?

Holy BIG lol. Hope that doesn't effect anything, if it does I'll make it smaller but you can see that the Walmart is further down past where Nick left Kelli off, so that won't help us.

He left the bar to go pick her up and came back with her.

Hello VOH,
Can you recall, how long was he gone to pick her up? roughly?
Did he pick only her up? Did anyone else go with him to pick her up?
and lastly...
Can you recall what Nick was wearing that night? Was he in a white t shirt?'

TIA

Holy BIG lol. Hope that doesn't effect anything, if it does I'll make it smaller but you can see that the Walmart is further down past where Nick left Kelli off, so that won't help us.

:floorlaugh:

Hey i didnt need my glasses thanks!:floorlaugh:

voh, Is there a ravine behind long hill elementary? 6490 ramsey street. anybody good with maps?

Hello Lucky, I'd be glad to do mapping request. This map can be done closer but gives a good overview of the area you requested. I can give overviews or expanded mapping which covers more area or closer zoomed maps which show much smaller areas.

I'll upload as attachments at first and clicking on them will expand them, a person may need 50 post to expand them. I can make them full screen but trying to save band width.

For searchers you might print one or two if you need them.

faymapelemschool.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members