17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well established by whom - other than the family and friends? As I recall, Shellie Zimmerman said she received one hatefull email/letter that she didn't bother to turn over to the authorities. I'm not even sure it was a death threat, but I may be mistaken.

They have every reason to be scared but it doesn't mean that there have been any actual death threats.

IMO

I don't blame his family, especially his wife for being scared. Whatever you think of GZ, they didn't ask for this.

I think people are just calling it like they see it. There have been many lies told by Zimmerman and his family and these are well documented throughout the interviews, letters, and in the bond hearing.

~jmo~

What lies are documented that GZ's family told?

Hadn't he already complained?
If a dog has your cornered and is aggressive, a call to the HOA is not really gonna do much. A bullet would. IMO

Pits kill a lot of people every year. IMO you have the right to protect yourself and your family from them.
If the dog's owner did not want a dead dog, perhaps they should keep it locked up.

I love animals, but would not think twice before shooting an aggressive pit if I felt I was in danger, or my family was in danger.

JMO

GZ worked for an insurance company. He knows all he had to do was complain and the dog would be gone. Many of the major insurance companies now will not insure a home if they have a pit bull. More and more insurance companies are following suit. GZ would know that. The worst thing that could happen would be for the HOA to lose their insurance protection because this dog bit someone. jmo

Here is a recent account of threats to GZ, his family, and even MO'M and the Judge:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...-twitter-death-threats-hurled-zimmerman-fami/

Twitter death threats hurled at Zimmerman, family, lawyer, and judge

Below are examples of death threats being tweeted out:

@******: I told my dad if what happened to trayvon Martin happened to M**** or M*****, I wouldn't try to kill Zimmerman. I'd go after his family April 23, 2012

@******: CloseI Hope Somebody Kill Zimmerman Whole Family And His B**** *advertiser censored** Lawyer .

April 23, 2012

Here are a series of death threats that have been reported and re-tweeted a number of times:

(H/T Twitchy)

@******: I think imma personally kill George Zimmerman ..anyone's welcome to join :)" Leggggoooo ! April 23, 2012

I WOULD KILL DA S**** OUTTA DAT ZIMMERMAN DUDE IF I SAW HIS *advertiser censored**** BOAAAAA— Nay Nay @******: April 23, 2012

(H/T The Weekly Standard)

@******: tweeted, "Zimmerman released from jail someone kill the judge!!!!!"

GZ worked for an insurance company. He knows all he had to do was complain and the dog would be gone. Many of the major insurance companies now will not insure a home if they have a pit bull. More and more insurance companies are following suit. GZ would know that. The worst thing that could happen would be for the HOA to lose their insurance protection because this dog bit someone. jmo

He went to the owner first, Animal Control second, and LE third.

He complained according to the article.
I guess what is believed is up to the reader.

http://www.floridachildinjurylawyer.com/2010/07/is_there_a_dog_leash_law_for_s_1.html

In Seminole County, it is unlawful for any dog owner to permit their dog to run at-large on public or private property

was it seminole co?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/20/zimmerman-wife-parents-testify-by-phone-out-safety-concerns/

Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, revealed at the hearing that she has received death threats and hate mail after her husband shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February.

***As far as I know, there are no "documented lies" from Shellie are there?
She testified to this at the bond hearing. If it was not true, why would she do that? That could easily be proven true or false.
IMO she had no reason to lie about this.

--he then apparently got into the mortgage business, and made big $$$'s.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/02/u...ple/T/Tavernise, Sabrina?ref=sabrinatavernise

After graduating from high school in 2001, Mr. Zimmerman moved to Florida, into a home that his parents had just bought for their retirement in Lake Mary, near Sanford. He began working as an insurance agent with an uncle, but he became a mortgage broker when the real estate market started booming. According to his father, he was making at least $10,000 a month by his early 20s.
BBM.
Wow, really? If that's the case, I wonder why he was renting? I don't know about anyone else, but if I was making 10,000 a MONTH in my early 20's, I'd definitely have something to show for it at age 25-26. (When he started renting, I believe) :waitasec:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/20/zimmerman-wife-parents-testify-by-phone-out-safety-concerns/

Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, revealed at the hearing that she has received death threats and hate mail after her husband shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February.

***As far as I know, there are no "documented lies" from Shellie are there?
She testified to this at the bond hearing. If it was not true, why would she do that? That could easily be proven true or false.
IMO she had no reason to lie about this.

If you were receiving death threats, would you call LE? IIRC, Shellie said she didn't.
I don't have time to listen to the Bond Hearing again, but I thought she said there weren't any specific threats? I'll listen later, unless someone beats me to it.

If you were receiving death threats, would you call LE? IIRC, Shellie said she didn't.
I don't have time to listen to the Bond Hearing again, but I thought she said there weren't any specific threats? I'll listen later, unless someone beats me to it.

Snipped:

She said SOME of them were not reported.

Here is a recent account of threats to GZ, his family, and even MO'M and the Judge:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...-twitter-death-threats-hurled-zimmerman-fami/

Twitter death threats hurled at Zimmerman, family, lawyer, and judge

Below are examples of death threats being tweeted out:

@******: I told my dad if what happened to trayvon Martin happened to M**** or M*****, I wouldn't try to kill Zimmerman. I'd go after his family April 23, 2012

@******: CloseI Hope Somebody Kill Zimmerman Whole Family And His B**** *advertiser censored** Lawyer .

April 23, 2012

Here are a series of death threats that have been reported and re-tweeted a number of times:

(H/T Twitchy)

@******: I think imma personally kill George Zimmerman ..anyone's welcome to join :)" Leggggoooo ! April 23, 2012

I WOULD KILL DA S**** OUTTA DAT ZIMMERMAN DUDE IF I SAW HIS *advertiser censored**** BOAAAAA— Nay Nay @******: April 23, 2012

(H/T The Weekly Standard)

@******: tweeted, "Zimmerman released from jail someone kill the judge!!!!!"

And every instance should be reported to the authorities.

Look there are a surprising number of highly entitled folks out there.
The kind of people who are impulsive, grandiose, and feel that the they should write the rules, run the show.

They probably won't stop until they experience legal boundaries.

He wrote in his senior yearbook that he was going to come to Florida to work with his godfather who just bought a $1 million business. Wonder what happened with that?

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/mar/23/nation/la-na-nn-george-zimmerman-20120323

~jmo~
Thanks for the link to the article.

I thought the <Mod Snip> part - where he didn't pay his credit card bills and had to settle was interesting, then still didn't pay after settlement. No big whoop, but another thing left out of that "comprehensive" fluff piece written about Z.

According to the family.

Also remember:
Rossane Barr tweeted Robert and Gladys' CORRECT home address.

They say they have recieved thousands of threats. I find them to be credible.

Everyone who is connected to GZ should not automatically be considered liars IMO.

I don't automatically assume to them to be liars. They have, in fact, embellished the truth on quite a few occassions, however.

Have you read of even one confirmed death threat they've received?

JMO

I'm not even questioning if the photo is authentic. When I went to school just after the Pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock, :lol: I was taught the following:

WHO as in who took the photo
WHAT is the reason the person took the photo to begin with?
WHEN as in when was it taken and why was the person there.
WHERE Was this photo taken in the middle of an established crime scene or was the crime scene sloppy and not controlled

In addition, who might have asked that the picture be taken, who assisted and who might have had control of that picture at any time? Chain of evidence?

IMO to float this picture and then not "put up or shut up" is sensationalism. Someone has motivation to do that or they would just hand it over to LE.

Anonymity? Hard to claim that if Frank Taafee knows as he has claimed. If Frank knows, at some point everyone is going to know. When he gets to spinning his yarns, it will come out.

If I was foolish enough to do such a thing as whomever took this photo, I certainly wouldn't hide behind anonymity and ABC has stooped to the lowest of lows in recent years by allowing this type of sensationalism. I ask? So you have a picture? Tell me about it, and no one can. That is an insult to my intelligence that I should buy into that over and over from that news agency.

It would be interesting to see what the EMT would have to say about the picture. He was the one who treated GZ. We know there was blood because it's in the police report. But the EMT was the one who treated GZ and he would know if the picture is accurate. I think what bothers most people is the time on the photo because he was suppose to already be in custody at that time. Too many questions that are not being answered. jmo

Snipped:

No, she didn't. At least not in this bond hearing. Do you have somewhere else where she said that SOME of them weren't reported? Thanks.

Off course CNN took a break just before this part of the questioning, but I'll be sure to listen later again.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/20/cnr.01.html
DE LA RIONDA: Have you reported that to the police?

S. ZIMMERMAN: No, I haven't.

DE LA RIONDA: Have you reported that to my boss, Ms. Corey, or the state attorney's office so that somebody can investigate?

S. ZIMMERMAN: No, sir.

DE LA RIONDA: Did you keep those threats?

S. ZIMMERMAN: I'm sorry?

DE LA RIONDA: Did you keep that hate mail?

S. ZIMMERMAN: Yes.

DE LA RIONDA: Do you have that available you can turn it over to your attorney?

S. ZIMMERMAN: I'm sure I can.

DE LA RIONDA: There's a difference between hate mail and threats. (INAUDIBLE) threats in that hate mail.

S. ZIMMERMAN: No, sir.

DE LA RIONDA: OK.

I have no further question.

Thanks for the link to the article.

I thought the <Mod Snip> part - where he didn't pay his credit card bills and had to settle was interesting, then still didn't pay after settlement. No big whoop, but another thing left out of that "comprehensive" fluff piece written about Z.

Maybe it was left out because they felt that was not relevant to the case.
IMO it doesn't show "character". If so, most of the under 23's of the world would have really bad "character".

Credit card companies/banks target young college aged people because they know they are not responsible and will run up their debt on those cards.

A lot of those young people default on the cards because they over spend and are not able to pay them off.
It's a horrible cycle and I blame the financial institutions a lot more then the card holders.

They know exactly what they are doing and it so unethical IMO.

JMO

I don't automatically assume to them to be liars. They have, in fact, embellished the truth on quite a few occassions, however.

Have you read of even one confirmed death threat they've received?

JMO

I've read several public ones that they are the target of. I've linked a few here.

Do you have information where Shellie has in fact embellished the truth on quite a few occations?

How in the world do you shoot a dog in a neighborhood and not endanger every neighbor around?

I have been faced with very similar dog problems and I have thought about shooting the dog but how do you know where that bullet is going to end up? Not like you are out in the woods somewhere. I have thought about using a baseball bat but then it is just blaming the dog for being a dog and not the irresponsible owners.

I decided just to keep calling the cops till something was done and it was. They told the people they would lose the dog if it happened one more time. That made them keep them tied up.

Why would you just jump to getting a gun. Makes no sense and I don't believe the story.

A pit bull named Big Boi began menacing George and Shellie Zimmerman in the fall of 2009.

The first time the dog ran free and cornered Shellie in their gated community in Sanford, Florida, George called the owner to complain.

The second time, Big Boi frightened his mother-in-law's dog. Zimmerman called Seminole County Animal Services and bought pepper spray.

The third time he saw the dog on the loose, he called again. An officer came to the house, county records show.

'Don't use pepper spray,' he told the Zimmermans, according to a friend. 'It'll take two or three seconds to take effect, but a quarter second for the dog to jump you,' he said.

'Get a gun.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-vandalism-just-shooting.html#ixzz1t6k8irMe

BBM

Did the officer also tell him that it takes hollow-point bullets to stop a dog? Just wonderin'.

Snipped:

JMO/IMO
Any, and all threats should be reported. Documentation should be turned over to the authorities.
I don't see any good reason why someone would complain, but refuse to be part of the solution to the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member