Family that hid Casey Anthony says she is selfish

funny you all should be talking about Karla,,,

http://viptattler.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/karla-homolka-back-in-the-news-and-it-aint-good/

Karla Homolka back in the news…and it ain’t good!

Karla Homolka is back in the news…and it ain’t good. Homolka attracted worldwide media attention when she was convicted of manslaughter following a plea bargain in the 1991 and 1992 rape-murders of two Ontario teenage girls, Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French, as well as the rape and death of her own sister Tammy. Homolka and Paul Bernardo, her then-husband and partner-in-crime, were arrested in 1993. In 1995, Bernardo was convicted of the two teenagers’ murders and received life in prison, the full maximum sentence allowed in Canada. During the 1993 investigation, Homolka stated to investigators that Bernardo abused her, and that she was an unwilling accomplice to the murders. As a result, she struck a deal with prosecutors for a reduced prison sentence of 12 year. In July of 2005, Homolka was released from prison

On July 4, 2005, Homolka was released from Ste-Anne-des-Plaines prison and moved to the Carribean with Luka Magnotta and four year old son Damien.

Well, in a stunning twist of events, Homolka’s husband, Magnotta, is now the prime suspect in a series of Canada Post mailings that included body parts of a male. It is rumored that the brutal killing was also video taped and posted online by Magnotta.

-->>> again, hope it is ok to post here thank you mods

eta-->> i am in canada, yessterday a severed foot was sent to a government office in ottawa, forget right now which one,,then a hand was sent by post or to the post office in ottawa,,,,,apparently they quickly connected to a found torso in montreal,,,quite the story if you have time to read up on it

Luka is a gay *advertiser censored* actor who denies any relationship with Karla. Luka had been living alone in Montreal for four months.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Wow, I wonder what Karla's involvement was with this latest grotesque thing.

funny you all should be talking about Karla,,,

http://viptattler.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/karla-homolka-back-in-the-news-and-it-aint-good/

Karla Homolka back in the news…and it ain’t good!

Karla Homolka is back in the news…and it ain’t good. Homolka attracted worldwide media attention when she was convicted of manslaughter following a plea bargain in the 1991 and 1992 rape-murders of two Ontario teenage girls, Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French, as well as the rape and death of her own sister Tammy. Homolka and Paul Bernardo, her then-husband and partner-in-crime, were arrested in 1993. In 1995, Bernardo was convicted of the two teenagers’ murders and received life in prison, the full maximum sentence allowed in Canada. During the 1993 investigation, Homolka stated to investigators that Bernardo abused her, and that she was an unwilling accomplice to the murders. As a result, she struck a deal with prosecutors for a reduced prison sentence of 12 year. In July of 2005, Homolka was released from prison

On July 4, 2005, Homolka was released from Ste-Anne-des-Plaines prison and moved to the Carribean with Luka Magnotta and four year old son Damien.

Well, in a stunning twist of events, Homolka’s husband, Magnotta, is now the prime suspect in a series of Canada Post mailings that included body parts of a male. It is rumored that the brutal killing was also video taped and posted online by Magnotta.

-->>> again, hope it is ok to post here thank you mods

eta-->> i am in canada, yessterday a severed foot was sent to a government office in ottawa, forget right now which one,,then a hand was sent by post or to the post office in ottawa,,,,,apparently they quickly connected to a found torso in montreal,,,quite the story if you have time to read up on it

Here's a link with more info -
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...a once dated Karla Homolka/6696060/story.html

If this shows that birds of a feather will ......, we know that FCA will be laying and lying with other birds like her who are wanting everything given to them free and easy like she does.

Here's a link with more info -
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...a once dated Karla Homolka/6696060/story.html

If this shows that birds of a feather will ......, we know that FCA will be laying and lying with other birds like her who are wanting everything given to them free and easy like she does.

whaaaaat that's insane! has he been arrested yet??

and he was dating karla? ew. I thought that was rumour...as she IS amrried to her lawyer's I believe brother or brother in law. there was a good forum that just went down about karla, the hosting site didnt want to be associated with her and bernardo anymore, cant say I blame them. we need a sidebar thread, this is woefully offtopic...maybe....as I always thought OCA would go the karla way....mouth shut, name changed, and off on an island with a lawyer's relative.

"God the father, with all his mercy".
"May not send you to Hell."
"But that does not mean."
"You will not spend any time in a heavenly jail."

There's a whole thread regarding the horrible crime that Luka Magnotti is alleged to have committed.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173980"]CANADA: Torso found in Montreal; foot mailed to Conservative Party HQ in Ottawa? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Hilarious! Your 'ahem' gave me the best laugh of the week. She looks JUST LIKE Nora Desmond! :floorlaugh:

thanks Frigga!

FWIW - I don't think it's a legit pic... I'd sorta like to, but, nah...

Yup. She's still ugly. WTH is up with those eyebrows? Eek.

There's a whole thread regarding the horrible crime that Luka Magnotti is alleged to have committed.

CANADA: Torso found in Montreal; foot mailed to Conservative Party HQ in Ottawa? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks!!!
OMG!! How gruesome
I heard on the Ottawa News about a body part being sent to Conservative party HQ, then about a torso found in the garbage in Montreal then other body part found at Canada Post sorting facility in Ottawa before it was sent to its final destination, the Liberal Patry HQ...
I need to visit my happy place...the Fifty Shades of Grey thread LOL

OT - well, kinda! LOL

I did send Beach a note about the sidebar and she is gonna open one for us later today when she has time. PLEASE lets all be very civil, not bait each other, not eat bait or do anything else which will get it pulled. Lets all be as good as possible!!!!!!!!!! :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::fence::please:

OT - well, kinda! LOL

I did send Beach a note about the sidebar and she is gonna open one for us later today when she has time. PLEASE lets all be very civil, not bait each other, not eat bait or do anything else which will get it pulled. Lets all be as good as possible!!!!!!!!!! :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::fence::please:

I agree! We all have a great time in sidebar, sometimes it's just way over the top funny, but sometimes feelings get hurt and I'm sorry for that and there's really no reason for it. I think we are all on the same page pretty much where it matters the most. I can't promise I won't be funny, but do promise to put a band aid on the rest :seeya:

:grouphug:

As for the photo of FCA, I've gone through a couple of phases of looking terrible, and they were always during a time of great stress & unhappiness. So me thinks FCA is stressed and unhappy. While mine were temporary, I believe hers will be permanent. I see the ole' looks heading south from here. The ultimate karma for an Anthony!

Eh, she was never that hot to begin with.
All of the guys she was with are not indicative of her attractiveness, they are indicative of her looseness. She'll look like Lee's twin in about 5 more years-which is an okay look for a dude, but for a chick...it'll be a little hairy and scary.

Eh, she was never that hot to begin with.
All of the guys she was with are not indicative of her attractiveness, they are indicative of her looseness. She'll look like Lee's twin in about 5 more years-which is an okay look for a dude, but for a chick...it'll be a little hairy and scary.

BBM
True. So true Just Jayla.

:truce: Don't throw rocks at me, but before all of this happened I would have thought she was very pretty. Obviously, if I had met her before all of this, her psychotic personality probably would have made me run screaming. However, I can see how some found her pretty. :truce:

Luka is a gay *advertiser censored* actor who denies any relationship with Karla. Luka had been living alone in Montreal for four months.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

He denies the same rumor he made up and kept trying to insert into wikipedia
:waitasec:
Sorry but I've been reading most of all of the Luka threads, and he is a pathological liar and narcissist. I reccomend reading the threads, very informative. He had no connection with Homolka, but he wishes he did.
Here are one of his threads :) it has links to the rest of them

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174736"]ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back