AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can show you how to get the fax number to every truck stop in the USA. Her poster could be faxed with a note to please display. I see them displayed all the time.
That is great info! I had never thought about faxing missing posters to truck stops.

BTW: Thanks for joining the forum. You've given valuable input, and are on the lookout for BW.

On a side note: I wish BW's missing poster showed a pic of her without makeup. I doubt she has on makeup if she is on foot or if someone has her.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I think bond is not like bail. I know from experience you only put up 10% of the total amount up, which you put up in the form of assets as well.

Only then if the person flees or misses a court date, the person who has taken that bond responsibility will then be responsible for the whole kit and kaboodle.

Sorry, someone confessed.. one of the few FACTS we have from LE. You dont get charged with these charges without the DA having evidence. Put it this way, I wouldnt let either of these men near any of my kiddos.

Considering all we know, is it a remote possibility that DH left some sort of note, or even evidence, pointing at RSW and DK? Something that either the police have or WWH "forgot"?

Maybe, just possibly, DH had an altercation with Brittney making him regret choices he has made and he wanted to stop the cycle. IF the allegations are true.

MOO MOO

One of them confessed....

Sorry, someone confessed.. one of the few FACTS we have from LE. You dont get charged with these charges without the DA having evidence. Put it this way, I wouldnt let either of these men near any of my kiddos.

That is true and I totally agree with you 100%.

But if 90proof came to my home I wouldn't openly talk negatively about one of his friends in front of him. I was just trying to explain where I am coming from. I shouldn't have spoken for others on the forum and will correct that.

To be clear... and PLEASE correct me if I am mistaken (won't be the first or last time - especially not in this case)...

It was reported that the victim who came forward after BW's disappearance named a suspect who then confessed and provided LE with the name of another suspect...

DK's booking time was before RSW's... logic would tell us that DK was the one who reportedly confessed and then implicated RSW (possibly in exchange for a smaller bond, charges, get RSW off the search for BW, to be vindictive for DH, there are many possible reasons)...

Someone's husband was being investigated for sex crimes and it is believed that RSW was the one who first notified LE 4 months ago...

Someone else's husband was arrested and then implicated RSW.

Going back to logic... why on earth would a "guilty" person (RSW) turn in another guilty person (DH) knowing full well they would be arrested too? It does not take a rocket scientist to deduce the idiocy of that action. RSW does not at all strike me as someone who is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Maybe its just me but... :deadhorse:

[/COLOR]

Bear with me while I put rambling thoughts together.

1. RSW's GeoCashing Album on FB show pics of him with DH's children. I see no other adults present. I deduce he did GeoCaching in Alabama and had a lot of access to these children.

2. I highlighted FBMom's awesome time table to show statements which mean that BW lived off and on at DH's home. Did her daughter live with or visit BW when she stayed there?

3. We know DK was around DH a lot...so he was around all these children.

Now...deduce what you want from the above. I know we are trying to not get tunnel vision with the 3 uncles being involved in BW's disappearance. But things I deduced from above statements lead me to believe that an argument broke out and BW was either hurt accidentally or intentionally because they knew her testimony could send them away for good. JMOO It makes me sick to my stomach to even think this...but I keep thinking about the iceberg and the age of the victim.

On top of that...add in somebody's misinformation/withholding of info.

I am behind on threads and don't know if this has been discussed already.

PLEASE do not hesitate to tell me if I need to delete this post due to forum rules.

Great post.. but im not so sure of an argument. I still think she may have left with a trucker and was encouraged to do so by whoever left her there. Possibly DH gave her a ride and money and told her to start over somewhere else. She knows her daughter is loved and taken care of... there is also the drug implications, life is hard for her right now. Im just praying she makes it through this.. as Im sure we all are.

http://www.dieselboss.com/truckstops.asp

Use this link. Use the first box and choose truck stops (you have to scroll down its in alpha order) select a state, then highway and the results will open up a list. If you click on each stop it provides detailed information for each stop including fax number for the location.

If I were in a position to do this myself I would. Given I am not I hope this information helps in this case as well as future cases.

Fab.. my post wasnt directed at you or anyone in particular. I guess you are more polite than I am :) I would openly talk about his friend in front of him.. lol. I dont mean to offend anyone. I appreciate One's input immensely and his position in this. But he said they have only been friends for a couple months. That, to me, is not someone who knows everything about you, not even close.
sadnpod,
No worries at all. Funny thing. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I rarely get offended myself. So you and I are fine!

I worked with a 26 yr. old man for 9 months. He had a computer degree from a very good college. He had fantastic references,
my boss knew his sister, and he had to pass a thorough background check. He was nice, shy, unassuming & engaged to someone my daughter knew. This was not a large company so we had lots of interaction.

He was bypassing our work server & chatting with young girls during the day. He even had a folder named, "Young Girls". The FBI was sitting in our parking lot the day he left to go meet a 13 yr. old on a late lunch. The 13 yr. old was actually a cyber cop. We were dumbfounded...shocked. Would have never dreamed this of him! He plea bargained & is a lifetime registered Sex Offender.

So you really never know what someone could possibly hide.

Great post.. but im not so sure of an argument. I still think she may have left with a trucker and was encouraged to do so by whoever left her there. Possibly DH gave her a ride and money and told her to start over somewhere else. She knows her daughter is loved and taken care of... there is also the drug implications, life is hard for her right now. Im just praying she makes it through this.. as Im sure we all are.

I agree that is not out of the realm of possibilities that BW caught a ride with a trucker but I disagree with the possibility that she would not contact ANY of her friends and family to tell them she was leaving or that she would leave her daughter.

It just does not fit BW's pattern or habits to not communicate AT ALL FOR MANY DAYS or WEEKS with the people she is closest with. BW even jumped all over her own brother to call their mother so CW would not worry about him! BW would not put her family and friends through this emotional turmoil.

http://www.dieselboss.com/truckstops.asp

Use this link. Use the first box and choose truck stops (you have to scroll down its in alpha order) select a state, then highway and the results will open up a list. If you click on each stop it provides detailed information for each stop including fax number for the location.

If I were in a position to do this myself I would. Given I am not I hope this information helps in this case as well as future cases.
Thanks Honesty,
I am going to bookmark this link!

Someone's husband was being investigated for sex crimes and it is believed that RSW was the one who first notified LE 4 months ago...

sbm I didn't know this part. Scott narked on Donnie? Then Scott is arrested for similar crimes?

How did I miss this? It's almost like Scott narked on himself. Is that why the family member says Scott is not guilty?

My brother's best friend in high school & numerous years beyond was busted with STACKS of videos of him molesting young boys. This was someone who had been in our home countless times over many, many years. He was part of our family. Everyone loved him, he was SO intelligent, and so polite. It was such a blow when we found out about it. How do you know someone so well, but in reality not know them at all?! Apparently, very easily. I'm of the firm belief that you NEVER know anyone completely.

If she left with someone it was against her will. She wouldn't leave her family.

My newspaper had an article about a girl trapped in "residential" sex trafficking. She never left W VA, and was made to do as this group said or her family would be harmed. That could be a possiblity here I guess. But I don't think it is. moo

Please forgive me if I offended you with my previous post. I was more trying to deduce a reason for BW to argue with DH. I am far removed from any personal and emotional involvement with these people.

I just want BW to be found. I have been throwing everything on the table due to little concrete info. When I do that I also try to "figure" out the "why" would this happen. Maybe I am stuck on that aspect too much.

So glad to have you on board! Bless you for taking part in the search!

You didn't offend me at all. My comments were targeted to the forum in general. I've read many posts that seem to imply that these two men are guilty. They have been charged with a crime, not convicted.

Yes, one of them pleaded guilty, but we don't know which one. I pray it wasn't RSW and from what I know of him I really don't think it was.

I'll be offline till about 11pm CST but I'll check back here when I get home just in case anyone has questions that I can answer. I'll also contact the mods about being verified at that time as well.

I agree that is not out of the realm of possibilities that BW caught a ride with a trucker but I disagree with the possibility that she would not contact ANY of her friends and family to tell them she was leaving or that she would leave her daughter.

It just does not fit BW's pattern or habits to not communicate AT ALL FOR MANY DAYS or WEEKS with the people she is closest with. BW even jumped all over her own brother to call their mother so CW would not worry about him! BW would not put her family and friends through this emotional turmoil.

I promise I'm not picking on you by quoting two of your posts in a row. :seeya:

I'll give another slant to this. I think it's possible that Brittney has been in contact with friends. Chessie has a fb post this morning to Brittney saying to call her. Call her and she won't tell anyone. So unless LE is monitoring all of Brittney's friends cell phones, Brittney may very well be in contact with someone. It may explain the lack of urgency from some of the friends' fb postings.

Brittney gets in contact with one close friend and advises that friend to act like they are still missing her, when they know truth. MOO

I also think Brittney puts on a brave face so as not to worry her mom. Her mom thinks everything was fine with Brittney and I'm sure Brittney told her that. When in fact we know otherwise. Brittney was facing a mountain of problems.

If she left with someone it was against her will. She wouldn't leave her family.

My newspaper had an article about a girl who as they said or her family would be harmed. I had never heard of "residential" trafficking. That could be a possible here I guess.

I agree that there is a very slim chance Brittney just up as left, but on the other hand... look at what we know about the family? And she did not have custody of PH.

The mind is a powerful thing. Given all the stress she had in her life she could have just cracked. Stranger things have happened. Hopelessness can make a person react in ways most people may not understand.

I don't know how much I want to divulge here for multiple reasons.

1. RSW is my friend. I will firmly believe he is innocent until evidence and the court decides otherwise. Therefore, I don't want to "talk behind his back".
2. Even after reading 65+ pages of this discussion I'm not 100% sure about all of the TOS. (Link please?)
3. I don't think anything I know would directly help in the search for BW. Therefore, I don't want to add rumors or speculate.
_____

Here's one thing. Different locations have been given for DH's suicide. RSW and I drove to the site (on 06JUN) where it happened (according to RSW). It was in a clearing (looked like it was prepped for a home to be built?) towards the end of a road, on the river. We got out and looked around for a few minutes. It had been raining for several days. There were no tracks in the red dirt.

On our way out, down the road a bit, a Sheriff's patrol car passed us. Scott asked me to turn around to see if the deputy was going to the site of the suicide. He wanted to see if there was any new information. When we got back to the site, a deputy was walking around. RSW got out of my car and approached the officer to ask if there had been any leads. I didn't get out of the car because my daughter called at that moment. Scott told me that the officer wouldn't provide any information and referred him to a dept. (I've forgotten which) at the Sheriff's Office.

Here is a link to the site. It is not far from DH's Fairhope home. http://goo.gl/maps/iFL1

"B" is near the suicide site. That's actually where the paved road stops. Google wouldn't let me move the marker any further. The site we visited is a little further down the dirt road and towards the river. The map shows a clearing with a few vehicles. If that's not "the" site then it is very close to that. It's hard to tell on the overhead map, plus there's no telling how old that photo is. It's possible we visited a different clearing that was still wooded when the satellite photo was taken.

Hey everyone remember when we were reading the posts under some article and One poster said she heard someone Shot themself on a vacant lot near fish river....She was correct. 99's map shows the vacant lot near the fish river and i cant understand how his wie found him. If she was the one to find him... Why would she go look there its not real close to his home!

Hey guys, I just wanted to note that you don't need the cellphone to try to access its contents. All anybody would have had to do is call her cell number from another phone & wait for the prompt to enter her password. Once achieved, that person could listen to & delete voice mails. I imagine she couldn't get in bc she kept trying & trying as she posted it all on her FB, or was that her twin that posted WWH was trying to hack Britt's phone?

Btw, anything come of the stuff deleted from Donnie's phone? Didn't people post that he had some voicemails and texts deleted?

No you don't need the phone to access voice mail. But why would WWH be checking BWs phone for voice mail and calling AT&T for the info less than a week after her husband shot himself? Supposedly WWH deleted some texts and voice mail from DHs phone. If you have phone in hand you can read all the texts (which are not mentioned in any posts — see below) but you cannot access voice mail unless you have the password.

This would make sense if BWs mom (CW) was checking into this info and its unlikely she would ask her sister (WWH) to do this several days after her sister's husband killed himself. Phone companies have a record of when, where and how many texts are sent but the do not (as far as I know) have records of what is said in text messages. So if you delete texts from the phone they are gone for good and the only record of anything missing would come from the phone company. No one will see any discrepancy without the phone.

I think its entirely possible WWH found BWs phone. Its not like she has been forthcoming with facts.

According to FootballMom's timeline (I am snipping and paraphrasing and [ ] is being used to clarify):

5/30 (Wednesday) BW leaves Tillmans Corner
5/31: 12:07am (technically Thursday or just past midnight on Wednesday) BW sends text from Styx River. DH phone pings in same area as BW
5/31 1:47am (technically Thursday or past midnight on Wednesday) BW sends text from Grand Bay truck stop to friend (who was too wasted to remember anything). Supposedly BWs last phone activity
6/1 (Friday) DH shoots himself in Fairhope
6/2 (Saturday) CW reports Brittney missing

Posts made regarding 5/31 (Thursday):
6/4 (Monday): WWH (supposedly) posts that she looked at DH's phone he talked to her (BW) Thursday night around 7 .
6/6 (Wednesday) WWH (supposedly) posts DH told me that she called him wanting to come stay [[Styx River]] but he told her he wasnt staying here he was staying in wilcox.
6/7 (Thursday) WWH (supposedly) posts that she and the boys stayed with DH Thursday
6/7 (Thursday WWH (supposedly) posts All they would give me about her [[BW]] phone was the last call was wed. Around 7 to DH. Last text was around 7 wed. To some other number so she hasnt had any contact with anyone after wed.
6/7 (Thursday) A family friend posts "i was sitting right next to WWH when she was on the phone with at&t today... they told her that they could not give out the info she was asking them for, because WWH is not BW. but they did give her the last 4 digits of the # BW had texted last."
6/7 (Thursday) Another relative posts - WWH BROKE HER CODE TO CHECK HER (BW) MESSAGES IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

Good post Football Mom, Just jumping off it, with some comments of my own. As usual, there are more questions than answers.

To be clear... and PLEASE correct me if I am mistaken (won't be the first or last time - especially not in this case)...

It was reported that the victim who came forward after BW's disappearance named a suspect who then confessed and provided LE with the name of another suspect... Do you think the victim named only one person or both of them? Why didn't the victim come forward before - why only after DH's death?

DK's booking time was before RSW's... logic would tell us that DK was the one who reportedly confessed and then implicated RSW (possibly in exchange for a smaller bond, charges, get RSW off the search for BW, to be vindictive for DH, there are many possible reasons)... Wouldn't LE verify with the victim, before hauling RSW in?

Someone's husband was being investigated for sex crimes and it is believed that RSW was the one who first notified LE 4 months ago... Did DH know who implicated him? If so, did he make Brittney disappear in revenge?

Someone else's husband was arrested and then implicated RS. Why would DK implicate RSW, if he was the only one named by the victim? Lying to LE carries it's own penalty.

Going back to logic... why on earth would a "guilty" person (RSW) turn in another guilty person (DH) knowing full well they would be arrested too? It does not take a rocket scientist to deduce the idiocy of that action. RSW does not at all strike me as someone who is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

I agree that on the face of it, he seemed like a decent sort of person, but if he was implicated by his BiL and it was verified by the victim (it would have to be verified by the victim right?) why would those 2 people lie to LE about his involvement

Maybe its just me but... :deadhorse:

Hey everyone remember when we were reading the posts under some article and One poster said she heard someone Shot themself on a vacant lot near fish river....She was correct. 99's map shows the vacant lot near the fish river and i cant understand how his wie found him. If she was the one to find him... Why would she go look there its not real close to his home!

Because according to his wife, he called her before he shot himself, so he must have told her where he was. Someone also said that he didn't want to traumatize his kids by doing at or near his house

I read the comment from the person who said there was a suicide in a vacant lot by Fish River, but he said the date was June 2nd. So yes, he was correct for everything except the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd