GUILTY TX - Amber Lowery, 34, Rising Star, 23 Jul 2013

So thankful she was found too. So many people have to live with wondering where their loved ones ended up. I think we all knew she was gone, i'm glad her family can bury her and mourn her appropriately and not have to wait year after year wondering if she will ever be found. RIP Amber. Praying for her children.

This story breaks my heart. I just finished reading the police affidavit posted. It makes my heart hurt. RIP Amber. :(

So sad also that her parents were tragically just killed in April, and now this. I feel so sorry for her surviving family.

I don't think they have actually confirmed yet that the body found is Amber.

Such a sad case.

LE has not confirmed the remains found are Amber but the remains found we're female.

Family of missing woman seeks homes for pets after unidentified human remains found

http://www.ktxs.com/news/family-of-...nd/-/14769632/21322416/-/10edtyf/-/index.html

Just reading that request on Facebook - so many people have come forward, including people offering to transport the animals to new homes for free if required. Once again, the worst of human nature is quickly rebuked by the best.

Very sad for Amber and those that loved her. The Facebook page is a credit to her I think.

I don't think they have actually confirmed yet that the body found is Amber.

Such a sad case.

The body probably had to be transported to Dallas for autopsy and forensic testing. That always takes at least 6 weeks but probably longer, just because they serve such a large chunk of Texas. It took over three months for us to get the positive ID for Hailey Dunn publicly released, even though it was pretty obvious it was her.

MOO

Thank you for keeping this thread updated CatFancier. You are a rockstar.

More than anything I just feel for her kids. I can tell from everything I've read about this that they have an uncle (and I'm sure other family) that will do anything to make sure they're safe and happy... but going through this at any age is just awful. No matter what happens they won't get their mom back, but hopefully her entire family will get the peace of mind that he won't ever do this again to another woman.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/brownwood-...ms/-/14769632/22381914/-/14f94oq/-/index.html

Candles were lit as the Ark executive director, Terri Densman, read a short list of victims' names. A moment of silence concluded the event.

Some members of Brownwood's Air Evac lit their candles to honor their former coworker Amber Lowery, a Rising Star woman who was allegedly murdered by her abusive husband this past July.

"It's hard when you're on the outside looking in. Each one of us at one point or another talked to Amber and tried to help her the best we could," Amber's former coworker Bobby Brinson said. "Whether it's Brownwood, Brown County or surrounding areas, I think domestic abuse is a bigger problem than people know."

RIP Amber. No one can hurt you now. Praying for peace and comfort for her family.

Authorities Didn't Inform Amber Lowery's Family of Postiively Identified Remains, Brother Speaks Out

Now they know for sure, it was his sister's body who was found on their ranch. Something Christensen, and his family, knew in their hearts when her remains were first found...

However, the positive I.D. is something the Comanche County authorities knew since last October. Christianson says after leaving several messages, he had to go to Comanchy County to find out.

"Next of kin should have been notified sooner than this, in my opinion."

From Feb-

The court coordinator with the 220th District Court says Lowery's trial date is on the docket for February 24.

However, the district attorney's office and the district clerk have both told BCHP they do not expect the trial to begin that day.

Amber Lowery's family members have told BCHP they expect the trial to be pushed back to summer.

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/s...-trial-postponed/17110/u5WwzoKAdEGTj0T64dTerQ

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back