Cops not interested in Blue Containers??

thelmadawg

Reaction score
While the article headline, "Call Leads Police To Ship Canal," discussed the 'whys' of the search, as you scroll down, this police source seems pretty disinterested.

"I think they're just trying to show they looked, she's not in there, and move on to the next location," the source said.

The police source also questioned a claim made by Cales that Drew Peterson fired a shot from his second floor bedroom down to the garage, narrowly missing Stacy as she went to fetch a soda.
"Why didn't that come out the first day?" he said of the alleged August incident. "Now it's like they're just making stuff up."

The law enforcement source went on to dismiss reports of police searching for rectangular blue containers supposedly missing from the Peterson's home.
"I'm not (looking for them)," the source said. "Nobody else seems to be."

Pretty disheartening if this is the overall attitude of the police working on the case! Wonder who this "source" is, and whether local or ISP.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/napervillesun/news/698356,4_1_JO15_PETERSON_S1.article

I'm pretty sure the cops directly involved with the case would not make that type of statement. Patrol officers not directly involved , especially if they were Drew's "buddies" would probably not have info any more reliable than what you or I might have. He was just giving his personal slant on things. Even if what he said had some truth in it, a responsible officer would not have said it to a reporter.
I would not give those comments much weight.

Susan

While the article headline, "Call Leads Police To Ship Canal," discussed the 'whys' of the search, as you scroll down, this police source seems pretty disinterested.

"I think they're just trying to show they looked, she's not in there, and move on to the next location," the source said.

The police source also questioned a claim made by Cales that Drew Peterson fired a shot from his second floor bedroom down to the garage, narrowly missing Stacy as she went to fetch a soda.
"Why didn't that come out the first day?" he said of the alleged August incident. "Now it's like they're just making stuff up."

The law enforcement source went on to dismiss reports of police searching for rectangular blue containers supposedly missing from the Peterson's home.

Pretty disheartening if this is the overall attitude of the police working on the case! Wonder who this "source" is, and whether local or ISP.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/napervillesun/news/698356,4_1_JO15_PETERSON_S1.article

With the way he denigrated Cassandra, it sounds to me like this "source" is bitter and probably in Drew's corner. I'd love to find out who it was.

This source is either forgetting or ignoring the statement from the BB Chief that Cass told him about the gunshot at the same time she reported Stacy missing. Makes me question the motives of the source.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back