[SIZE=+1]Donna Gail Harris
[/SIZE]
White female
5'2", 102 lbs.
Age at time of disappearance: 35
Date of Birth: 03/06/1956
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown

The Chesterfield County Police Department is seeking any information related to the disappearance of Donna Gail Harris who was last seen at a residence in the 2100 block of Turner Road on April 5, 1991, at approximately 11:00 a.m. She left for the Cloverleaf Mall driving her silver 1984 Honda Prelude, Virginia Registration TJL368. The vehicle was found abandoned in the 7500 block of Cloverleaf Drive later that day around 1:00 p.m. The vehicle was parked near the power lines with the emergency flashers on.
At the time of her disappearance she was wearing blue jeans, white leather Ked tennis shoes and a turquoise shirt.
If you have any information concerning the disappearance or whereabouts of Donna Gail Harris, please call the Chesterfield County Police at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660.

Details of Disappearance
Harris was last seen in Chesterfield County, Virginia on April 5, 1991. She dropped her son off at her her mother's residence in the 2100 block of Turner Road and departed at approximately 11:00 a.m. She appeared to be in a hurry at the time. Harris planned to run errands at Cloverleaf Mall, which was less than one mile from her mother's home, and said she would return at 3:00 p.m. She has never been heard from again.
Harris's silver 1984 Honda Prelude with Virginia license plates numbered TJL368 was discovered abandoned behind the shopping center at approximately 1:00 p.m. The vehicle was parked on an access road in the 7500 block of Cloverleaf Drive, near some power lines. The car was locked and the emergency flashers had been activated, but it was in good working order and there were no signs of Harris or any struggle near the scene. Her pocketbook was missing from the vehicle and has never been found.
There were several reported sightings of Harris in the area in the months after her disappearance, but these have not been confirmed. She has never been heard from again. Her family members believe foul play was involved in her case. She was employed by Virginia Power in 1991, and was divorced. She resided in the 10100 block of Remora Drive. Harris's family stated she was a dependable employee and a dedicated mother, did not smoke or drink or use drugs, and rarely dated in 1991. Her hobbies include shopping and aerobic exercise. Authorities stated they had a prime suspect in Harris's disappearance, a male acquaintance with whom she had had a secret relationship. They have not publicly named the individual or charged him with any wrongdoing in her case.

I was Ms. Harris' neighbor at the time, and although I was only a child, I still remember it as though it were not long ago. I even remember her as a person. This case can still be solved.

I'm not sure if this could be a possibility or not.. height is off a tad.. but last night , I tried to put one photo over the other and it seems like one side of the face kinda lines up.. and lips kinda look similiar .. but the chin.. but I cant tell if her face is fixed up or if its the photo??? so maybe it made her chin look more blocky or something??

http://doenetwork.org/cases/412uffl.html

warning : morgue photo
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/412UFFL2.jpg

I can see some similarities between them. I can't figure why Donna would up and leave on her own and stage a disappearance, unless there are details of her life not being released.

With it looking like she was taken against her will, it is possible she could have been kept for months with this possible match.

I think it is worth looking into.

I'm not sure if this could be a possibility or not.. height is off a tad.. but last night , I tried to put one photo over the other and it seems like one side of the face kinda lines up.. and lips kinda look similiar .. but the chin.. but I cant tell if her face is fixed up or if its the photo??? so maybe it made her chin look more blocky or something??

http://doenetwork.org/cases/412uffl.html

warning : morgue photo
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/images/412UFFL2.jpg

http://wtvr.com/2012/04/10/expert-human-bones-found-at-cloverleaf-mall-will-re-open-cold-cases/

EXPERT: Human bones found at Cloverleaf Mall will re-open cold cases

Posted on: 10:50 pm, April 10, 2012, by Alix Bryan, updated on: 11:36pm, April 10, 2012

Experts say police will soon start taking a look at cold cases to see it they have a match.

Retired police Capt. Steve Neal says ones they will check into include the case of a missing mom from Chesterfield. She was last seen in the area back in 1991.

Donna Gail Harris’ car was found with flashers on along an access road to the back parking lot of what used to be Sears.

http://wtvr.com/2012/04/10/expert-human-bones-found-at-cloverleaf-mall-will-re-open-cold-cases/

EXPERT: Human bones found at Cloverleaf Mall will re-open cold cases

Posted on: 10:50 pm, April 10, 2012, by Alix Bryan, updated on: 11:36pm, April 10, 2012

Experts say police will soon start taking a look at cold cases to see it they have a match.

Kat's link was updated to report that the remains found were those of an old gravesite, and are estimated to be about 100 years old.

Donna was divorced so I expect her x(s) was checked out. Was this man she supposedly had the secret affair with married? If so, then he and his wife are up for a look.

Donna's NamUs profile was modified on 6/15/22
She currently has 3 rule outs listed

UP8493
12/06/1993
Fairfax
VA

UP12683
06/06/2014
Newport News
VA

UP6279
12/18/1996