Stacy Has Been Missing A Year On October 28th

curiositycat

The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule
Reaction score
Website
helpforstrugglingchristians.wordpress.com
I realized today that Stacy Peterson has been missing almost a year. I pray that justice for SP will be served and that DP will be arrested quickly.
Please keep her and her family in your prayers. Please add any comments you have on the case and the fact that a year has gone by and SP has not been found, nor has there been an arrest.
We must do better by abused women!! :mad:

Don't know where you are at Stacy, but know that a lot of people are of thinking of you... praying for you... constantly working your case with hope, love and conviction, in the name of bringing about the justice that your case deserves. I hope you are found soon... and that the one that made you disappear will finally, officially, be exposed for the murderer that they are and charged, and made to pay for disrespecting the essence of your life.

A letter to Stacey,

Wherever you are I hope it is pretty. I hope that you are able to look down at your children and see how they have grown. Please know that you have not been forgotten, your family and friends have searched for you desperately. And they have also made sure that the words you left behind have been heard. More people know your story now than knew before. More people are waiting and hoping for your justice. Your time on earth is over, so rest in peace. Others have taken up your fight.

A letter to Kathleen,

I hope that you have found the peace that you were denied in life. I hope that you are able to look down at your children and see how they have grown. I am so sorry that your story was not seen before. But now it is known. Please rest assured that others have now stepped in to seek your justice and to make sure that your words were heard. I am so sorry that no one heard them before.

To both this justice is taking time and patience is needed. But I believe with all my heart that it will come. It may not happen quick, but it will come.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1247759,CST-NWS-boling29.article

'I know justice will be done'

The marchers carried candles through the cold, dark night from the Bolingbrook home Drew Peterson once shared with Kathleen Savio to the house where he later lived with Stacy Peterson.

A year after Stacy Peterson vanished from her home, 70 marchers carried flickering candles to symbolize their determination to keep alive the memories of both women until they learn the truth about Stacy Peterson's disappearance and Savio's 2004 bathtub drowning death.

Sad 1 year,,,,,,,,,,,,,thinking of the children and all they have gone through!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back