Tim Miller Speaks Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
I wouldn't put this up, but I know Tim's voice by now and this sounds like the real deal to me. Out of the horse's mouth, so to speak. The things he said are very much worth exploring, imo.

Immediately after signing off the Nancy Grace Show Tuesday night, I grabbed the phone and called Tim Miller to ask him more questions about these doubts Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, had allegedly shared with him a couple of weeks ago surrounding his new wife Misty's stories regarding the night the child was taken.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5128823.php

Click on raw audio for conversation between TJH and Tim.

I wouldn't put this up, but I know Tim's voice by now and this sounds like the real deal to me. Out of the horse's mouth, so to speak. The things he said are very much worth exploring, imo.

Immediately after signing off the Nancy Grace Show Tuesday night, I grabbed the phone and called Tim Miller to ask him more questions about these doubts Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, had allegedly shared with him a couple of weeks ago surrounding his new wife Misty's stories regarding the night the child was taken.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5128823.php

Click on raw audio for conversation between TJH and Tim.

Makes my skin crawl! Haleigh was going to tell....I had a feeling that Ronald used her as an informant on his gf's.....

I'm really confused about the $35,000...I think maybe I need to relisten.

Cyberborg, I posted a poor synopsis on the other thread, but I think someone else can recap it better. I'm still trying to process it. Been a while since I've been on these threads.

Makes my skin crawl! Haleigh was going to tell....I had a feeling that Ronald used her as an informant on his gf's.....

I remember early on in the case quite a few people thinking this was a plausible scenario...that Haleigh saw something she shouldn't have. Made sense to me.

Pulling Babycat's synopsis over here:
Sorry, I was away from the thread..I'm sure a better synopsis will be posted in the thread, but the gist of it is that Ron told MN that he didn't believe Misty, and that she had something to do with his daughter's disappearance, and that he thought Haleigh woke up to find Misty having sex with someone on his couch, and that Haleigh threatened to tell him.

edit: TM also says that Ron told MN that he married Misty to "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" or something to that effect, which TM realizes jibes with something Cobra had heard, too. He says he's never spoken to Cobra, so it's odd/coincidental that they both said basically the same thing.

Then Tim goes into something about Ron saying he could have Haleigh home if he had 35,000? I must admit, I didn't understand that part at all..someone else can explain it better, I'm sure:)

sorry for the poor synopsis!

My big question right now is why is Hank C calling TM about 35,000?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ITA. Just like Caylee was beginning to tell, Haleigh was going to tell and there was already the incident days before with MC on a drug beano and having a fling with another guy. Last straw.

I think there was also a party that night, the door was propped open to allow folks to go smoke pot or to get fresh air away from the smoke.

I can't get the audio to work for some reason but found this article:

Created: 9/1/2009 7:07:41 PM Updated: 9/1/2009 7:30:23 PM

Miller Says Haleigh's Father Doubts Wife's Story

He told First Coast News Monday "I don't think [Misty] has any information that will help find Haleigh."

Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch told First Coast News this week, "Ron may be saying that now."

Miller said Ronald Cummings told him, as well as Orlando-based attorney Mark NeJame, about two weeks ago that he doubted Misty's story about the night Haleigh disappeared.

Miller told First Coast News, "Ronald's statement right then was, 'The b**** has something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.'"

Misty Cummings has said she put Haleigh to bed that February night at 8:00 and then around 10:00 Misty herself went to sleep.

Miller said Ronald Cummings does not buy that story.

Miller told First Coast News, "He said, 'She had never been to sleep that night.' He said, 'The bed was still made.' He said, 'Nobody had been in the bed

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144277&catid=3

Partial transcript of the raw audio between TJH and Tim Miller:

When Mark and I had Ronald in an office, just the 3 of us, MN is a very respected attorney said, "Ronald, I need more information on this before I can consider representing anybody."

And Ronald Cummings said, "The B*tch had something to do with my daughter's disappearance." And he said that she never made the bed that night. She'd been awake all night. She never went to sleep. Their...ah..they did not have any laundry detergent so she never washed clothes. The only clothes in the dryer were dirty clothes and Ronald Cummings himself told me he felt as though Misty was having sex with somebody in his house and little Haleigh woke up and said, "I'm telling Daddy!". This came out of Ronald Cummings' mouth.

The question was asked, "Why did you marry Misty?"

His {Ronald's} words were, "You keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

My big question right now is why is Hank C calling TM about 35,000?

My thinking (for the moment) Busy--is that ever since that altercation at Sykes' house--things have been happening..I posted this downstairs but what if when Misty was still tight with Tommy and her mom--right after 2/9/09--that she told them things and maybe they think they can collect on it? Just thinking out loud..MOO :)

I can't get the audio to work for some reason but found this article:

Created: 9/1/2009 7:07:41 PM Updated: 9/1/2009 7:30:23 PM

Miller Says Haleigh's Father Doubts Wife's Story

He told First Coast News Monday "I don't think [Misty] has any information that will help find Haleigh."

Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch told First Coast News this week, "Ron may be saying that now."

Miller said Ronald Cummings told him, as well as Orlando-based attorney Mark NeJame, about two weeks ago that he doubted Misty's story about the night Haleigh disappeared.

Miller told First Coast News, "Ronald's statement right then was, 'The b**** has something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.'"

Misty Cummings has said she put Haleigh to bed that February night at 8:00 and then around 10:00 Misty herself went to sleep.

Miller said Ronald Cummings does not buy that story.

Miller told First Coast News, "He said, 'She had never been to sleep that night.' He said, 'The bed was still made.' He said, 'Nobody had been in the bed

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144277&catid=3

Much better than my poor synopsis! haha.

Another part of that call that got me was Ron mentioning to MN that Misty never washed the blanket, that they were out of detergent and that (IIRC) there were only dirty clothes sitting in the washer.

Also, I remember the interview saying something about TM saying he got a voicemail from Ron's mom saying something like "Come on, Misty is about to crack, just help us get her, she's about to break, she's making secret phone calls" or something like that.

Sorry I'm incoherent, I'm tired:)

Why would it have to be Misty did something? Sounds more like Ron owes someone!

LE has said RC and Crystal are not suspects BUT Misty has not been cleared. In addition, LE has stated they are satisfied that he was at work during the hours in question. It also isnt RC talking about the 35,000 it was Mistys father Hank C who left that message for TM.

Why would it have to be Misty did something? Sounds more like Ron owes someone!

Did Tim talk to Ronald directly about the $35,000? It doesn't sound like it to me. Only that Tim was willing to scrape up the money to pay it to get Haleigh back.

I can't imagine Ronald EVER calling Hank Sr. and relaying that kind of information...however...I can see Hank Sr. saying he did to Tim Miller!

Phone records should reveal who those secret phone calls where going to.

I agree sounds like the info came from Hank C not RC.

Did Tim talk to Ronald directly about the $35,000? It doesn't sound like it to me. Only that Tim was willing to scrape up the money to pay it to get Haleigh back.

I can't imagine Ronald EVER calling Hank Sr. and relaying that kind of information...however...I can see Hank Sr. saying he did to Tim Miller!

Yes, remember when Jr. said he saw the couch bouncing...
ever since then I have thought that Haleigh caught Misty and her lover and Misty knew Haleigh would tell Ron.

I tend to think RC (and Misty) has read or was told what was written on forums. Many people had said that Misty was having an intimate moment and was seen by Haleigh...

Does anyone really think if RC knew from the first hour that M was lying, he would have married her and protected her for 6 months? There is no getting around the fact that rc is lying again.

If he cared about Haleigh, he would have screamed from the rooftops, "Misty's lying".

He is playing both sides of the coin here....what he does best. He has done this the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie