MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a source I trust. My source has a source and this is how I came to receive this information.

Nothing is a 100 percent guarantee but I am going to put this out there for you to decide.

According to my source;

*The last entry in AB’s diary was: “I should have gone to church.”

*AB dug two graves the week before

*A silk scarf was used.

Let me stress again, this came from a source's source. The only time I will solidly confirm something is if I see it with my own eyes. In this case I felt good enough about my source to post it. We'll see if it turns out to be true.

Tricia
PS. Then again with how I get so far behind this might be old news.
Carry on.

I have a source I trust. My source has a source and this is how I came to receive this information.

Nothing is a 100 percent guarantee but I am going to put this out there for you to decide.

According to my source;

*A silk scarf was used.

Let me stress again, this came from a source's source. The only time I will solidly confirm something is if I see it with my own eyes. In this case I felt good enough about my source to post it. We'll see if it turns out to be true.

Tricia
Carry on.

wow. this is upsetting. it didn't have to be. thank you for the information.

Tricia, thanks for the information, seems that the per-dug grave is growing to be true.

We know about one grave, but was the other grave empty?

Two graves? Interesting if true. If true she is stating she is evil and should have gone to church in my opinion, but didn't she go to church everyday or a youth group?

Who was the other target?

AB certainly had some free time on her hands. It takes quite a while to dig one grave, muchless two, if the info is true. I wonder if she had help?

hmmm. I've thought that Elizabeth was hard to find because she was buried. But if there were 2 graves, and one was still dug? She should have been easy to find. Something doesn't make sense.

Maybe she dug one... changed her mind and filled it in... then dug again.

Can someone remind me what her youtube screen name was?

According to my source;

*A silk scarf was used.

Tricia
Carry on.

Tricia- any info from your source, if the two graves were dug side-by-side, or in totally different locations(depending on where she & the victim would end up)?

Greetings, sleuthers! I'm a kinda-newbie, in that I used to post back during the JonBenet hey-day. I found this site again last week, after I became disillusioned with Nancy Grace's rehashed and days-old "bombshells."

This case caught my attention due to the accused being 15. I have a 13 year-old cousin who brags about being violent and fighting and I worry about him so much. I keep an eye on his Facebook activities, but so do his divorced parents and other family members. I'm pretty much delegated to "be there for him if he reaches out to you."

I look forward to participating with EO/AB discussion when able, and as do all of you, waiting for the Nov. 18 hearing date!

Two graves? Interesting if true. If true she is stating she is evil and should have gone to church in my opinion, but didn't she go to church everyday or a youth group?

two graves? I have been wondering since it came out that AB was possibly the perp and that she didn't have her phone....that maybe the GP's were the intended victims. kinda like I'll show them for taking away my phone.

I took my 13 yr olds phone away monday for some not so good text messages. Maybe I should sleep with one eye one. JK she a good kid, and I check her ms and fb everyday. So I know what is going on with most of her friends.

Considering the grave with EO was in a heavily wooded area, an initial attempt to dig the grave could have been foiled by tree roots. Gotta start over!

Wonder why it is taking so long to decided if they are going to try her as an adult.

In the case of 4yr old Alex (found in the dryer last week) the perp was 14 yrs old been in custody since friday i think. monday or Tuesday they made the decision to try him as an adult. that was in Cali..come on MO get with the program.

Tricia- any info from your source, if the two graves were dug side-by-side, or in totally different locations(depending on where she & the victim would end up)?

Good question. I'll ask and let you know.

I appreciate you all realizing that until it comes from the police we have to judge for ourselves if it is true or not.

Could it have been a suicide pact with her bf or other? Whether for real, or just some dark creepy ritual type thing they did for kicks? (only AB took it further) But, yeah, you'd think they'd find the 2nd one, unless she filled it in.
hmm

Wonder why it is taking so long to decided if they are going to try her as an adult.

In the case of 4yr old Alex (found in the dryer last week) the perp was 14 yrs old been in custody since friday i think. monday or Tuesday they made the decision to try him as an adult. that was in Cali..come on MO get with the program.

Nov. 18 is the date they'll decide that. No idea why so long, but we won't know until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth