Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are a couple of reasonable ways of considering the purpose of the web cam thread. One is that others will record every movement at the Anthony house so that people checking into the thread can get a concise summary of past events at the house without having to actually sit and watch the web cam. (Of course, if anything significant happens at the house, the news will have a far better video and explanation.)

Another way of looking at it, though, is that the whole point of the web cam is to see things live, as they happen. And so the web cam thread would be to experience that with other like-minded people. In the long, long hours between events, these like-minded people may tend to chat with each other.

I agree. Maybe there should be 2 threads on the webcam. One strictly for updates and one where conversation can happen. It gets monotonous.

32zovh1.jpg

21o36no.png

1fhl6u.png

No offense...but knocking on the door isn't mobbing.....It was a few people .. Calling LE is the right thing to do..IMO
and they didnt knock the news said they hit the door with thier fists well when they see signs that say no trespassing and they are going on that property to harass them imho that is wrong .. they are going there to pressure them . LE are the only ones who should be pressuring them
they should be honest yes but no one has the right to get into someone else space if its not wanted . . moo

If I lead the 'roses' line .. I'd just have a group of people place roses on the lawn in silence. That's all ... pink, red .. white .. etc. .. and then leave.

The lawn would look really pretty ...

And I look at it this way, if they throw them out ... God saw what "I" did and where my heart was, once the rose leaves my hand, God sees what others do and where their heart is.

I can just picture it. Beautiful! If I lived around there, I would join in. In honor of Caylee.

Gosh, you guys--the gun talk makes me very nervous! There is enough volatility with the Anthonys. I hope LE has somebody watching this. Because everyone seems to have very strong emotions.

Guns don't belong in this situation. Have a nice protest, stay in the street, and don't shoot anyone knocking on or answering doors.

One death is enough, and should be a lesson to us--how damaging anger and fury can be.

and they didnt knock the news said they hit the door with thier fists well when they see signs that say no trespassing and they are going on that property to harass them imho that is wrong .. they are going there to pressure them . LE are the only ones who should be pressuring them
they should be honest yes but no one has the right to get into someone else space if its not wanted . . moo

I agree with you on the fact that they don't have

a right to pressure them at there front door. But the comments from some posters about guns towards people is over the top.. IMO. The A's did the proper thing by calling LE.

Gosh, you guys--the gun talk makes me very nervous! There is enough volatility with the Anthonys. I hope LE has somebody watching this. Because everyone seems to have very strong emotions.

Guns don't belong in this situation. Have a nice protest, stay in the street, and don't shoot anyone knocking on or answering doors.

One death is enough, and should be a lesson to us--how damaging anger and fury can be.

Thank you, Rebound.

I agree with you on the fact that they don't have

a right to pressure them at there front door. But the comments from some posters about guns towards people is over the top.. IMO. The A's did the proper thing by calling LE.
id call the cops first but if they came back or didnt leave then .. ya id defend myself and my kids if i had to

Yes can we please not mention shooting.... makes me uncomfortable... even if said out of frustration

Just my opinion

Thank-you

I think any negative protests and angry reactions the Anthony's receive in person will only reinforce that Casey is being picked on and they all are being unfairly targeted. It will just make them circle the wagons closer.

At this point does it really matter how close their "wagons" are circled? It doesn't to me, I can still see over, under, and around them, and in my opinion the view isn't pretty.

I wish that family would get the coverage for their missing child.... Their frustration must be at an all time high with this case

I agree. Maybe there should be 2 threads on the webcam. One strictly for updates and one where conversation can happen. It gets monotonous.

There could be one for screenshots and discussions on the topic of the screenshots -- that would help someone coming in later, since the posts would be time stamped.

Then there could be one, maybe in the jury room or parking lot, for people who need the tension breakers and camaraderie with other web watchers -- because long hours of lone web cam watching, when something could happen any minute but rarely does is kind of stressful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77