Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

Why, cause Caylee doesn't want Lee holding her? Half of the pictures of my kids are like that, either because they do't want to be held right then or they are throwing a fit, wanting the camera for themselves.

I wonder who Caylee's reaching for. Cindy?

um, that's why I asked :)

I live in central TX for example, where people think it's hot all the time, but we do manage a month of winter....
I've been to Orlando when (even by my Northeast standards) it's been chilly.

Agreed. I't more likely April of so with a cold front coming through. Otherwise, you don't usually wear pants as it's too hot!

Depends on who you ask! I wouldn't call it warm in FL in January. At all. It's not snowing but it gets chilly. Definitely not tank top weather.

This photo haunts me....
caylee8.jpg

Omg what a doll baby she is. And reaching her arms out with that look on her face. Darn it all, here I go crying again.

Sweet precious baby.

Same here, but I see other people dressed like it's August, even in Jan. Personally, I'd be freezing but I see them dressed like that in winter.

Isn't someone wearing really heavy sweats with cargo pockets in one of the pics. They "appear to be bulky, heavy. Can't say for sure. The bright blue ones on the blond..

That's Amy.

These pics, the ones I'm looking at have already been deleted. OOOOOHWOOOWOOOOOOOOOOO

I've been to Orlando when (even by my Northeast standards) it's been chilly.

I think it depends on the year, I've been to Disney World in mid January and it was 90 degrees..

tell me that someone is not reading this board?

I know people are getting all excited here but first of all, most of this information was already discussed on the other thread and now we're going through the same questions all over again. I already posted about the location, the description, the owners (though I didn't post their names).

Second, I PM'd Jordan with the first thread on Tuesday and it's on their list of places to search.

Third, people's full names and addresses should NOT be posted on this site. These people have nothing to do with this case and should not be getting dragged into it. A link to the property appraiser is one thing but posting it here is another. Find Caylee, I'm not referring to you here, but the other one that listed EVERYTHING!

It's Seminole County.
Here's the link to the Property Appraiser's office since I guess I wasn't supposed to post that or whatever:
http://www.scpafl.org/scpaweb05/index.jsp

FYI~ I removed it within seconds & I didn't know that public info is "off limits" in here.

:hand:

Okay folks, I gotta go. If anyone needs those pictures, I do have copies saved and I am sure there are other people around here that do too. Just PM me, if you can't find anyone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back