Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

Is this property in Orange County, or another county?

Looked here http://www.ocpafl.org/searches/address_form.html for the owner, but no records match.

jbar........very easy to find ownership. Just ask any Realtor, have them look it up! At least that's what you do in CA. I call a Title Company ALL the time for that kind of information. I know it's probably a little different in FL........but it can be done.

xxxxxxoooo
mama

egads! Jin4one,

Can you go over and take a photo.......?

xxxooo
mama
:blowkiss:

I live one street over and have been by several times this week, including tonight. I posted about it one page 2 or 3 of this thread, I believe. It looks just like it does on the realtor website.

More than likely it is the same house...the wallpaper in the kitchen is the same for both homes.

It has to be recent. Remeber...Caylee just turned 3. It is most definetly recent.
A child usually dosen't even start to walk untill 11-13 months.

Quoting myself to make a SERIOUS correction! I found a facebook post about a bbq at Laurens and it was Jan 08 when it was posted on kc's facebook!

Ricardo M wrote
at 3:03pm on January 9th, 2008
don't worry. you didn't miss much. i was innocently de-linting and then these girls started gawking. I felt like a piece of meat. you going to the barbecue at Lauren's house in the middle of nowhere?

Amy is in some of these photo's and she was working on a ship from June 2007 till Feb/May 2008.

I have a pic of my son with me and he's crying and all mad, looks like he's trying to get away from me. Why? Because he was! I was trying to separate him from his superman costume. It doesn't mean I was abusing him.

I love getting pics of my son when he's madder than a hornet. It's blackmail material for later in life.

:Banane03::Banane13::Banane25:

Me too. I used to wait until his friends came over to 'remember' to show him what I just found stuck here or there. He still loves me too.

I skimmed the thread but didn't see if anyone mentioned the slab-like area on the grass in the first pic posted of Caylee and Casey, and in one of the pics on the realtor's website. So, yes, I agree, it's definitely the same house.

Amy is in some of these photo's and she was working on a ship from June 2007 till Feb/May 2008.

Maybe you mean until June 07. Here is a facebook post to kc from amy:

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 10:49pm on February 3rd, 2008
heh, Lauren and Troy came home around 7ish... we all watched the game together... but how funny was that ending? It's over... they won... oh! oh! we have one second left, everyone off the field! Get off the mother effing field!
Lauren and I laughed really hard.

DO we know what Lauren's last name is? I beleive I asked this once before about Lauren possibly having a grown brother as I still maintain that Caylee looks a WHOLE lot like Lauren. Someone on here told me they beleived J.P Chatt was Lauren;s brother. Can anyone prove or disprove this? That would make sense if JP is INDEED Caylee's daddy, why she looks so much like Lauren (IMHO)and why Lauren would be the one to babysit Caylee for the first year or so of her life. Just thinking outloud

I looked at the Veromi website and there was no Lauren listed for Olveido, but one in Orlando, who is 22. She has a brother that is two years younger. If you are right about the brother, and do the math, perhaps we can see a Statutory Rape change coming down for KC, too...LOL!

I'll PM you with last name

I agree KC's hair in that pic is short..I hate to admit it but I have the same hairstyle as her and my hair takes about 5-6 months to grow the length that KC's hair is now. JMO but I don't think that pic is awfully recent.

I am not sure about this so don't quote me
but I think that Troy B.'s grandparents may be the owners of this house, or were. They may have been renting this home out.
Amy and Lauren G. were roommates together somewhere at one time as per RM statement.
A Lauren babysat for Caylee but is the same one?
Amy was suppose to move somewhere in Oveido with Casey but that never happen because she moved in with RC at the Glenwood Street Apartmet.
Amy was waiting to move in with Casey at the A's home and that hadn't happened yet. Haha.
Since Amy was asking Troy B. about her forwarded mail would that mean that the orginial plan was for Amy, Casey and Troy to move somewhere together? and Troy would be able to get her mail for her?
Where is Lauren now?
I would sure like to know how long the people that are at the house #895 now have been there and did they just purcahse it or are they renting from someone. The last name didn't ring a bell to me but I still haven't been able to figure out what Troy's last name is. I might be able to do a people search and find a connection to Troy that would match the current or past owner of the house.
That as per Amy's statement Troy is Clint's, [TonE's temporary roomie], brother-in-law.

I live one street over and have been by several times this week, including tonight. I posted about it one page 2 or 3 of this thread, I believe. It looks just like it does on the realtor website.

Wondering if there is home contracting/construction going on there.

And, could you describe the vehicles again? TIA!!!!

The owners of that address have the last name of F. I have the first names but not posting of course and I don't think that would make a bit of difference anyway. It also looks like they rent it out as their mailing address is different, normally that is the case when you own 1 or more properties.

The owners of that address have the last name of I have the first names but not posting of course and I don't think that would make a bit of difference anyway. It also looks like they rent it out as their mailing address is different, normally that is the case when you own 1 or more properties.

Thank you.

Maybe you mean until June 07. Here is a facebook post to kc from amy:

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 10:49pm on February 3rd, 2008
heh, Lauren and Troy came home around 7ish... we all watched the game together... but how funny was that ending? It's over... they won... oh! oh! we have one second left, everyone off the field! Get off the mother effing field!
Lauren and I laughed really hard.

Could be, I will re-read the statement! Thanks:D

Wondering if there is home contracting/construction going on there.

And, could you describe the vehicles again? TIA!!!!

It doesn't look like there's any kind of construction going on, just typical mowing and trimming. There's a black Mustang, a red pick up truck and a navy blue Civic that I see every morning. Today I also saw an older model hatchback and a black mid size sedan.

This photo haunts me....
caylee8.jpg

Like other posters have said...you should see my children when we were trying to get them to pose for our Christmas card--it looked like we were inflicting severe pain and terror on them! It usually takes us 50+ pictures to get one usuable, cute one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back