TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So somebody possibly used her CC?

Interesting question, since if someone hadn't, it seems like they would just say 'no cc, no bank activity, no phone use'.

LE does ask people to search even when a dangerous perp can be out there.
For instance, people were searching for Elizabeth Smart after she was kidnapped, and she even heard people searching for her, but was afraid to scream. So just because a dangerous perp could be out there that doesn't mean LE won't ask people to search.

true it was just a thought!

Why could he not comment on wether or not Holly is still alive?

The microphones were still hot for a few seconds.
He walked away but was quickly stopped by two or three people with notepads and he continued to speak to them.
Nothing learned from this one I don't think.

the presser is over and said not a word excepted retracted a few.. namely blood

But did LE ever say anything about the blood? All I read is that the 'brother told LE' about the blood. But I think MSM has interviewed a lot of folks in town or friends of the family, etc., and I wonder if the brother told folks that he told LE about the blood. But LE perhaps has not mentioned it...?

Just trying to figure it out. Reminds me of the whole thing with Hailey Dunn and the failed polys that BD talked about but LE denied.

Seems like there's probably some truth to the blood or else they would just say 'there was no blood' to calm everyone down.

MOO

Interesting question, since if someone hadn't, it seems like they would just say 'no cc, no bank activity, no phone use'.

I know, right?

That leads me to believe that LE are really just protecting their case against their already identified suspect. If they really had no idea who did this, they would be putting out any information they could about Holly.

I was reading another case last night, and it was asked if a relative/friend was a POI. The LE said, "Everyone is a POI until we find her." Wouldn't that be the same in Holly's case, too? How can someone with NO alibi and was home alone be officially ruled out already?

they were very closed lipped/combative at media questions..

me thinks they have a leak and they are pi$$ed about it

It seems in a small town like this, if someone is unaccounted for, such as an ex, it would be all over the internet by now...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member