NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know for sure but i think the Mom may have been married to her Father at one time. mom's maiden name is Cox. Found her three myspaces and her I think 2 sisters and one brother. But nothing on there at all. I was hoping to see one of the aunts posting on their myspace about the little girl missing. Mom's last login was in April.

ETA: Mom's myspace shows she is a CNA2 I guess some type of nurse.

I think Davis is her maiden name, as her sister, who is the one whose application was approved for the rental has the same last name Davis.

I see that there are 3 different Antoinette Davis listed if you search by name on that offender page, I wonder if anyone of those is Mom. Antoinette is not that common a name. She might have an interesting background herself. Coe was also named the boyfriend of mom by the property manager of the MH.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/offendersearch.do?method=list

wow... I just am getting in to check on little Shaniya~ at least they have more to go on... forgive me if I missed something but did the presser happen yet (I swear I read all the posts but I am still drinking coffee ;-)

I've been catching up on these threads and am surprised that the presser still hasn't happened. That could either be really good or really bad, but it definitely means something is going on.

According to the 12:00 news report on WRAL (online), Coe has a court appearance at 2:00 PM ET. No mention of a press conference.

don't know for sure but i think the Mom may have been married to her Father at one time. mom's maiden name is Cox. Found her three myspaces and her I think 2 sisters and one brother. But nothing on there at all. I was hoping to see one of the aunts posting on their myspace about the little girl missing. Mom's last login was in April.

ETA: Mom's myspace shows she is a CNA2 I guess some type of nurse.

Seems odd to have 3 MS pages! :waitasec:

OK, I have to catch up on this entire new thread. It looks like we now have a possible sighting of Shaniya in a car with a male?

Before I go catch up. I just had to post a few things about Nancy Grace last night. She actually surprised me for once. While she didn't really have any new info that we hadn't already posted about here (no surprise), she DID get a few really good questions answered.

BUT... did anyone else hear her comment about "Why would the mother put the little girl on the couch when all parents know that they can fall off the couch?". OMG, I was screaming at my TV screen. Shaniya is not an infant or even a toddler. It's not like a 5 year old sleeps in a crib still, they could fall out of bed just as easily as falling off the couch. I seriously have no idea where that comment came from. She spews some really random crap sometimes.

Sorry if anyone already posted about that.
OK, going to catch up now.

Seems odd to have 3 MS pages! :waitasec:

Nothing jumped out at me. I think maybe she forgot her password, and no longer used the email address she started it with.
One was last logged in 2008
The other look like she started them in April 09 and they are very basic. the second one looks like she started and then never did anything with it, but they all have the same profile pic.

Yes, but what would really explain a lot is if we knew what time the witness saw him leave with Shaniya.

ETA: If before 5:30, mother's in it up to her eyeballs.

IIRC, article says Coe was seen with Shaniya at 11 pm in his car.
So mother is lying about the 5:30am picking her up of sofa?
and Coe was arrested already?
No pressers?

Where is mom, aunt, bf, and other 2 children?

Good am... sorry to read these developments this am. :( A big thanks to those who have followed and posted. I believe it was arrest, and not sighting, which occurred at 11pm: "Police arrested Clarence Darriel Coe, 30, of 211 Brookwood Ave. in Fayetteville, at about 11 p.m. Wednesday and charged him with first-degree kidnapping..."

:parrot:

"Barbara Davenport, property manager at Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park where Shaniya was living, said Coe is the boyfriend of the girl's mother, Antoinette Davis, and has visited the trailer park several times."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gw47YRAXLmLUQ69FzCcPLZpmX2SwD9BU3P181

:furious: :furious:

(bbm) Can we change the plot just ONCE? How many times does this scenario have to play out fgs... I mean, I'd like to delude myself this was a noble, altruistic act by a brave selfless man rescuing a child from squalor while acquiring HIV treatment... but I'm not that naive anymore. Not after reading here for a year... :furious:

That clears up 1 thing Coe and mom are loves.
He has HIV, is the infant theirs??
Was Shaniya awake/asleep when she is seen in the car with him in video?
and what time was it?
Mom covering up for BF time frame IMO

I vote there is a trailer full of crackheads on Sleepy Hollow JMO

Yes, but what would really explain a lot is if we knew what time the witness saw him leave with Shaniya.

ETA: If before 5:30, mother's in it up to her eyeballs.

exactly!

And we know the neighbor heard the beating on the wall around 0330... nurse thinks that maybe he could have left earlier with the child and she was the one doing the clean up (blanket etc)...

the time IS the crucial element here...

And I think the 0530 and 0700 times mean something too.. most likely the mom got her up for school at 0700... but the 0530... hinky.. We really do need the time when the witness saw her.

That clears up 1 thing Coe and mom are loves.
He has HIV, is the infant theirs??
Was Shaniya awake/asleep when she is seen in the car with him in video?
and what time was it?
Mom covering up for BF time frame IMO

Yes thank you passion... I've been wondering the same thing, whose infant is this?! Omg please tell me the other poor children aren't being allowed to stay in the same high-risk situation! :banghead:

not to mention the "raw sewage" issue, Kiki&Passion

I wonder how long she was with this creep. Who knows what this little girl has been through and for how long.

12:30 PM WRAL online news report mentions nothing about a news conference. For all I know this could be a repeat of the 12:00 Pm report. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks