Video of KC and Baez Crying together to be released UPDATE BAEZ THREATENS TO SUE

I'm wondering if the video is one that shows Jose handing over the clothes with "contraband" hidden inside. Now, that is something I think that LE would have no trouble getting shown...what kind of "privilege" does that violate?

I don't know about Orange Co Jail, but where I live, anything brought to an inmate is turned over to jail personnel who search it and then they are the ones who give the inmate the property. It's my guess that JB brought the stuff in, and jail personnel found it before it ever got to KC. Totally my opinion though, based on what the procedure is here.

I'm more inclined to think the video is of one of the hugging incidents reported.

Do we know when it will be released? And aren't we already waiting on another doc dump?

:popcorn:

Video Shows Anthony, Baez in Jail Crying Together

"Casey Anthony and her attorney cried together in the Orange County Jail when he visited his client on the day her daughter's remains were discovered, and the sobbing was captured on videotape, Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio has learned."

There is a very insightful comment by "karen" at the link posted here. I am not sure if I am allowed to bring it over here, so I didn't, but it is worth reading.

"Casey Anthony and her attorney cried together in the Orange County Jail when he visited his client on the day her daughter's remains were discovered, and the sobbing was captured on videotape, Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio has learned."

I think this is weird. When I was bawling my eyes out with my divorce lawyer, I was just handed the box of tissues. Not the same situation at all, but IF my lawyer would have started crying I would have been weirded out. Baez crying WITH her is not professional! It's bizarre.

Tag this latest report as bizarre item #12,195,854 in this case.

MOO. It will be interesting to see if released (and hopefully matches what is being reported lol).

There is a very insightful comment by "karen" at the link posted here. I am not sure if I am allowed to bring it over here, so I didn't, but it is worth reading.

OMG What a catch Karen did. Wow!

Karen is on a roll deals can be made with a hand shake ..........no paper work KWIM

Old school politics.

Too bad it's all about a dead baby! Shame on them all.

I want to see her reaction. I can't wait to see her and Bozo . Should be interesting to say the least.

I think this is weird. When I was bawling my eyes out with my divorce lawyer, I was just handed the box of tissues. Not the same situation at all, but IF my lawyer would have started crying I would have been weirded out. Baez crying WITH her is not professional! It's bizarre.

Tag this latest report as bizarre item #12,195,854 in this case.

MOO. It will be interesting to see if released (and hopefully matches what is being reported lol).

I agree. It's totally bizarre. When you have to hand your lawyer a box of tissue something is not right. :waitasec:

I agree. It's totally bizarre. When you have to hand your lawyer a box of tissue something is not right. :waitasec:

:eek::eek::eek:

Too close to his client to maintain objectivity and professionalism? Focus, JB, focus. This is a job not a relationship.

JB is drawn into the KC Black Hole ..... [Disclaimer: no pun intended]

IMO, that is a total violation of attorney-client privelege, another reason for an appeal......go ahead and release it.......it will only help his case.....

Please direct me.

Oh, I am sure they WERE crying.

They were sobbing at the knowledge that their whole defense and game plan had changed and that Baez's "girl" is going to spend the rest of her life behind bars.

It's such a shame when REALITY smacks you right in the face and you have to face up to the consequences of your own selfish actions.

Cleo: I can just picture it in my minds eye....boo hoo hoo we have to be seen on camera (SHOCK) appearing upset, kinda lika da cryin' thing, consoling one another because we're such "do unto others" kinda folk here...and by the bye, how's about lady-and-the-tramping-some-of-dat-yummy-lic'rish-that-dat-weird-man-keeps-payin'-for-you-with-me,Case? mmmmhmmmmmyyyyuuuuuhhhmmmm:twocents:

Can't wait to see exactly which! video it is!!!!!!!!! lol

PS: WOOF!!!!!!!!

I really want to see the Casey/Baez tape too. But, what about attorney/client privilege (sp?). Where does that come into play?

Well, according to Mark NeJames in this quote from the same article that is disclosing what the video contains, Jose should not have an expectation of privacy in the jail. Here is the quote:

"It might be bothersome, but it's surely not anything unordinary to the extent that routinely all that I can remember in 28 years of jail visits, we're always watched and there's no expectation of privacy in the jail," NeJame said.

Oh, I am sure they WERE crying.

They were sobbing at the knowledge that their whole defense and game plan had changed and that Baez's "girl" is going to spend the rest of her life behind bars.

It's such a shame when REALITY smacks you right in the face and you have to face up to the consequences of your own selfish actions.[/QUOTE

i so agree!!

OMG...I would never have guessed THAT! For G-d's sake...all this trouble for THAT? I sure hope he wasn't hugging and stroking her at the same time.

Can't help this one now....is Casey, after rumors of the lady and the tramp licrishh fiasco and all, to be now referred to as.....
Jose's B!tch?????
LOL :Banane59::Banane41::Banane36::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Couldn't resist. Mods - remove if you must (sober or whatever) LOL

I have a couple of questions. Help me out here!

Did Orange County Jail release this tape to the DA's office?
If so, why? The jail and the DA's office are two seperate entities. no?
Everybody knows that there is no privacy in jail - videos cameras are everywhere, even in the meeting rooms where Baez and KC met. But since these meetings are privileged - how is it that a video taping of these meetings can be released? Do they get released without sound or something?
My last question, how does Baez already know what's on these tapes?

I'm just trying to understand. I'm not siding with KC here, but this does seem a bit off. If it's priviledged info, it shouldn't be released (unless of course, it shows them in some kind of compromising position or in a lip lock or something, but crying? I just don't get it - why would the DA's office release this? What does that prove?)

IMO, that is a total violation of attorney-client privelege, another reason for an appeal......go ahead and release it.......it will only help his case.....

Nope. This is a jail. They have video surveilance set up in ALL of their "public" areas-where the inmates may be at one time or another-the waiting room of the clinic, the classrooms, the vistation areas, etc. There is an EXPECTATION of NO privacy INSIDE the jailhouse surely...at least according to M. NeJames, who also frequents that particular jail and states that they are ALWAYS watched as far as he knows.

There is no help for Casey's case-except a conviction for murdering her baby.:cool:

gee does this show that they both knew it was Caylee?
to keep it attorney client it probably won't have audio - would no audio keep it legal?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back