SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
a reply to a question under posts made by others FHEF..nothing was out of place in her apartment , can't get all the details because under investigation

With prices so low, it's often difficult to avoid Walmart. Especially, if it's the only place open in the wee hours of the morning. Although the Seaboard Walmart owns quite a few incidents, local posters feel (from what I gather) the store offers a relatively safe shopping experience.

Heather's condo is only a six minute drive to Walmart on Seaboard. IMO, I still think HE was running low on food and decided to run an errand to the Seaboard Walmart. All MOO. When most of us "run to the store" we grab our wallets/purse, phone and keys. With the purse, cell phone and (keys??? idk) all missing (nothing else from her condo has been reported missing), the errand seems the most logical possibility. All MOO.

Hopefully, one of the tips from NG's show is about someone seeing HE or her car after the 3:41am phone ping.

It's good to know LE is combing over video footage; praying LE will be able to ascertain Heather's last known whereabouts.

With regards to the Moonchild name. It's the name of the princess in Never Ending Story. The necklace HE is wearing on NG's site looks similar to the NES emblem. All MOO. Although this movie series was more 80's/90's, it's still a favorite to many people.

HE may have been involved with an older man at some point and wanted to appear as though she was more experienced and/or sexually open. JMO

I agree....People don't realize when they post things on certain places online...they can be seen by all...I also wonder if her parents or siblings seen this..so sad & confusing thoughts

I agree....People don't realize when they post things on certain places online...they can be seen by all...I also wonder if her parents or siblings seen this..so sad & confusing thoughts

Her SM is partly why I wonder if her last text or call that night was in this vein and keeps LE from being certain she is a victim of foul play. Maybe she texted something that sounded very depressed. JMO

Thank you for the link...this is a quote from her family ... Christmas season was right around the corner and she was excited for family time and presents. Secondly, according to reports, Heather also was set to begin a new job. She had aspirations to become a make-up artist ......Praying there will be a lead today ! Really glad this case is being featured on Nancy Grace too !

Just an fyi...or food for thought, maybe.

Her twitter profile quote

Those are lyrics to a Grateful Dead song "Scarlett Begonias"

Here is a link to the lyrics

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/gratefuldead/scarletbegonias.html

They are a touch different then she wrote them, but I am pretty certain thats the song she is referencing.

And a weird fact too, the Dead also sing a song called "Catfish John" ...which made me think of the weird FB poster guy. Hmmm. Over thinking?

Anyway...I used to be a deadhead waaaaaayyyyy back in the day. so, I know those songs.

ETA: Correction: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SC SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5
Guess its a sublime song with the same name.

You may already know this, but there is a thread for an Unidentified, Grateful Dead Fan...you might want to check it out if you haven't already. :) Maybe you could be helpful in that case as well. :)

Her SM is partly why I wonder if her last text or call that night was in this vein and keeps LE from being certain she is a victim of foul play. Maybe she texted something that sounded very depressed. JMO

I hope that Nancy Grace will get to this question tonight ...

You may already know this, but there is a thread for an Unidentified, Grateful Dead Fan...you might want to check it out if you haven't already. :) Maybe you could be helpful in that case as well. :)

Excellent idea!!! You're a smart cookie!!!

The word is getting out.
Investigation Discovery is helping. Here is the link

http://crimefeed.com/2014/01/can-help-another-young-beautiful-woman-vanishes-south-carolina/

This link says the roommate was the one she called about the stick shift...NOT the dad...(someone earlier said she called or text her dad)
At the time Heather went missing, she was living with a female restaurant co-worker. According to HLN, the sister network of CNN, “She called to tell me about her date and that she learned how to drive stick shift,” the roommate told HLN. “I have a manual car, so she was really excited to tell me that.”

I missed the news last night at 6 and 11. Does anyone know if WMBF, WPDE and WBTW are still running Heather's story nightly?

Hours earlier, at 10:43pm, Heather texted a photograph to her father.

“She texted me a picture of herself driving this guy’s truck, a Ford Pickup, stick shift,” Elvis said. “At the bottom, she texted, ‘Ha, I’m a pro.’”

According to Horry County Police Department Lieutenant Robert Kegler, the man who took Heather on the date is not suspected of involvement in her disappearance.

“He’s been interviewed and is not listed as a suspect or person of interest at this time,” Kegler said.

Maybe Bri got a text message too. Something to check into....

Hours earlier, at 10:43pm, Heather texted a photograph to her father.

“She texted me a picture of herself driving this guy’s truck, a Ford Pickup, stick shift,” Elvis said. “At the bottom, she texted, ‘Ha, I’m a pro.’”

According to Horry County Police Department Lieutenant Robert Kegler, the man who took Heather on the date is not suspected of involvement in her disappearance.

“He’s been interviewed and is not listed as a suspect or person of interest at this time,” Kegler said.

Maybe Bri got a text message too. Something to check into....

Thank you for this ! So...She did get in touch with both her dad and roommate...I wonder if there are more..

Terry Elvis revealed that police were keeping quiet about where the cell phone last pinged...I do wonder where the last ping was...although I would assume some of the searches would be there...

Thank you for this ! So...She did get in touch with both her dad and roommate...I wonder if there are more..

Was thinking the exact same thing just now. Who else did she know well enough to call and ask to drive their stick shift vehicle? Since she was so excited, she may have contacted a male person that she knew had a stick shift and wanted to show him that she could drive it now?

If something like that happened, it sure would explain where her car was. Like, he may have said...."sure, meet me at the landing, and Ill let you drive my vehicle"

Terry Elvis revealed that police were keeping quiet about where the cell phone last pinged...I do wonder where the last ping was...although I would assume some of the searches would be there...

The first by CUE was at Peachtree Landing so that makes me think that may be where her phone last pinged. JMO

MOO. I think the person who took HE is a Caucasian construction type of worker in his early to mid 30's. Another Israel Keyes or Brandon Lavergne type of individual. A true predator that needed to be caught yesterday. (Keep praying this individual reveals himself after a night of drinking or a significant other realizes their partner was gone during the 18th).

Maybe a construction boss in the MB area will notice coincidences with one of their workers and phone in a tip. jmho.

Peach Tree Landing does not have parking lines to park within from what I saw last week. It's basically parking the best way you can if you have a boat trailer & a vehicle. Personally, I don't think she is around the water now.

What makes you think she isn't around the water now? Just curious.

All my theories have to do with an accidental death and someone panicking. I feel like the water and what appears to be woods, if someone is familiar with the area and I think they were, would be a place one may choose to hide Heather. If HE was not a victim of planned foul play, I think the person would quickly try to cover things up, and maybe they were under the influence of something that could cloud their judgment.
So I think of this area as probably the place she is but I have a very open mind and am curious as to your thoughts about why you don't think HE is any longer in that particular area.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fact, that case is actually how I discovered Websleuths. I don't think I ever posted in that thread, but I read lots and lots and racked my brain... but I think I'll try and check it out again...now that you mention. Thanks!

When I zoomed in on peach tree landing earlier,I got such a horrible feeling,I was so uneasy looking at it! But I also felt very strongly that the person involved was making his getaway with heather but then changed his mind and decided to leave her there! I feel she is very near peach tee landing! Sorry I don't claim to know for sure what happened but I get strong feelings and this is what I picked up looking at this area!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23