2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy! JB is just trying for his Perry Mason moment here. Be as annoying and disrespectful as you can to a witness regarding some obscure point of documentation. I'm thinking HHJP is not buying this.

put it this way Jose... how many times have you gone to law school?

how many times have you done continuing ed?

sheeeeesh!!!!

Or perhaps a better question for Jose is whether or not he thinks it is important to keep accurate documents in his checkbook LOG since he has had problems with this in the past......(and accounts payable as I recall)

:banghead:

Hey JB....get it right when asking a question, please, TY

Jose just asked the officer "what does he say back to you?" about the dog. lol

ITA...He is rude.....example His comment "When did you get the bright idea"
I didn't understand his rudeness in asking that way.:maddening:

Let him keep talking like this during the trial. The jury is going to despise his attitude. He doesn't come off as likeable in the least bit.

JB going after Forgey trying to get to handler bias.

I think Forgey is holding his own quite well, considering that JB is being (an unusual person).

Is CA there? Does anyone else think that yesterday's note taking speaks to her intertwinement with ICA? And the competition between the two of them? She's mimicking/competing with ICA?

I cannot stand JB's condescending tone. this officer should be spoken to with respect...
JMO

And I guarantee you that the majority of the general public who may be eligible to sit on this jury will NOT respond well to this tone of voice from Jose...

Ummm... as annoying and tiring yesterday was with DS, as of now, I am ready to scream! These dogs are NOT stupid!!!

:banghead:

how do you guide a dog to give you "false" anything? Trying to get the dog stuff thrown out.

NO WAY. Jose. IMHO.

JB is so smirky when he speaks to people. He honestly just flat out gets on my nerves.

I was thinking the same thing.

I would think it would be advantageous to be charming, kind, to put people's guard down....but I guess JB doesn't mind getting the witness's guard up from the get go.

moo

JB trying awfully hard to mimic LDB's style from yesterday, but, sadly, only comes across as rude, pompous and sarcastic. The other difference is this witness (the dog handler for Gerus) does not also come across as pompous. He isn't as sharp as the dog handler yesteday, but he seems honestly trying to remember details and give answers the best he can.

Fail for JB.

OT, first day of not smoking

Good luck, Lera!! Just a guess, but this may not have been the best day to try. If I wasn't a smoker, JB would make me start today with his snark and smirk.

The cadaver dog handbook must be what they've been reading at the DT table

JB is so disrespectful - the form is specifically used to evaluate the dog.

This is just a general observation, so I am not trying to offend anyone, but I have noticed that female deputies (not detectives) seem to be much more organized and they handle being on the witness stand a lot better. No offense to the male deputies because I believe they do a fine job, I just think the female deputies are just better witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77