OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have to wonder if there are issues with previous officers or some that are still officers turning a blind eye to things. That happens and many times in these small areas. I've seen talk early on about people saying the AG has been asked to investigate corruption. The sheriff is also new.

Everything just seems really odd.

Funny you mentioned that , because that has crossed my mind a couple of times... I haven't posted in forever,life gets in the way...

Hi all. New to this thread, but lurking and taking it all in. Didn't the Sheriff, I believe, come out in the beginning and say that he personally knew the family. Do you think that this is now kind of egg on the face to say that in the beginning and now it appears they had, what sounds like, an extensive grow operation and possible *advertiser censored* fighting ring right under his nose. Thoughts on maybe that is why there isn't a ton of info leaking out - because they are all kind of covering their booty's.

I just can't get my head around the fact that so many people were murdered. I mean, if they were after one or two family members, why slaughter everyone? It just seems like overkill to me!

Sending a message to others, likely to others thinking about working with police or stealing from them. Mexican cartels do this.

Hi all. New to this thread, but lurking and taking it all in. Didn't the Sheriff, I believe, come out in the beginning and say that he personally knew the family. Do you think that this is now kind of egg on the face to say that in the beginning and now it appears they had, what sounds like, an extensive grow operation and possible *advertiser censored* fighting ring right under his nose. Thoughts on maybe that is why there isn't a ton of info leaking out - because they are all kind of covering their booty's.
No he said he didn't personally know them, which has been a bone of contention with me.

30 miles to kill one more? When did that happen? I thought Kenneth was only like 8-9 miles away.

I kept hearing 30 - my bad if that's wrong - I still feel he is the key either way.........someone was after him - it'd be nice to have more info - either LR knows more and isn't saying anything or they know a lot but appear to be doing nothing. .......either way they should put out the info that's not crucial i.e a time line of when they think the death occurred, etc.......they don't like rumors but there is only one way to stop rumors......I don't know if I trust this LR force.....

Funny you mentioned that , because that has crossed my mind a couple of times... I haven't posted in forever,life gets in the way... I am specifically speaking of Donald being the killer, or at least a part of the package...

And of course no one bothered to ask about the dogs that were at Union Hill. They might have answered that one, or not, lol

Makes me wonder if the eradication events in 2010 and 2012 have anything to do with these murders.

You know, as much as the curious little monkey in me wants to know EVERYTHING, I understand their reasons for not commenting or giving out information. This tragedy needs to have justice served at some point. He listed several reasons for them to keep their lips zipped. I admire them for this and if it were my family, I would appreciate it very much.

That said, it appears they do not know who committed these murders, at all.

[video=cnn;us/2016/04/24/ohio-killings-marijuana-grow-operations-nick-valencia.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/us/marijuana-grow-operation-found-at-ohio-slaying-sites/index.html[/video]

This article states: "The sheriff's office received calls about 7:30 a.m. Friday from relatives who found bodies in the residences."

Calls. Plural. Relatives. Plural.

We know BJM made one call for sure. Does this mean she made a second call? Or did someone else?

Well I have to wonder if there are issues with previous officers or some that are still officers turning a blind eye to things. That happens and many times in these small areas. I've seen talk early on about people saying the AG has been asked to investigate corruption. The sheriff is also new.

Everything just seems really odd.

The article in the Chillicothe Gazette yesterday mentioned the previous sheriff left to go work as a security person at a local plant that closed down. IMO, that said something.

Someone also mentioned the police finding the abandoned grow operation run by a Mexican cartel in 2012 could indicate someone tipped them off in advance about a raid. It wouldn't be the first time.

I know the history of the flag as well, in fact it's history is VERY well known. And isn't that the universal truth about racists? They never think that they ARE racists? :rolleyes:
Actually it's apparently not very well known, or some people wouldn't find it racist.

No, that is not a universal truth. There are many racist groups that clearly state they are.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'd like to know if the pot delivered to the Post Office and the discovery of the THC lab has anything to do with this.

This thread will close in ten minutes. Start moving over to thread #4

Once a video link is up for the presser that just ended someone please post it in the new thread and alert, I will add it to the opening post.

Thanks,

tlcya

This article states: "The sheriff's office received calls about 7:30 a.m. Friday from relatives who found bodies in the residences."

Calls. Plural. Relatives. Plural.

We know BJM made one call for sure. Does this mean she made a second call? Or did someone else?

Link:

[video=cnn;us/2016/04/24/ohio-killings-marijuana-grow-operations-nick-valencia.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/us/marijuana-grow-operation-found-at-ohio-slaying-sites/index.html[/video]

Sending a message to others, likely to others thinking about working with police or stealing from them. Mexican cartels do this.

Adding to my comment: It may have also been a very strong message sent to LE, not just local informants.

I still keep thinking of No Country for Old Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla