Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've created a Who's Who on another site (http://kimmer0178.proboards101.com/). I was not sure that it could be posted here because of the restriction on using the first and last name.

It's also been copied to this site (but we've made some additions since then), where you can view it without being a member.

http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html

You're welcome to take that information here too. Let me know if you find errors or inconsistencies, or if you know the answers to some of the questions posted within the list. :)

Ricardo M, from Univ of Tampa, now lives at Glenwood apt with JP and Amy. Former bf of Casey. When Casey pointed out the seniors building to LE and stated that ZG and her roomies stayed there at one time, it turned out later that the building direct across from it was the building of her ex bf Ricardo as stated in docs. Ricardo met Casey at Amys house at a party in June 07. He is not sure who she knew there, whether it was Amys roomie Lauren or a friend of Amys that worked with Lauren. He moved to Orlando in aug. Hung out with her some with mutual friends, started dating her in Feb 08,he had a birthday party at Glenwood where him,jp,and amy live now, on Feb 23. 08. Note that Ricardo stated his birthday is Jan 23 1984 although he states this about his birthday party on Feb 23 also, seems confused.

Since the breakup, Casey didnt stay over as much although they still hung out some and Caylee didnt come with her as often. He remembers this because he went to Tampa to a party at Hannah York, his friends on June 12 so he just tried to rem from there back. Ricardo said Amy had been staying there about 2 mths and that the last time he seen Casey was about 3 weeks after that last time, said he came downstairs,she was there with Amy and he saw her around 5 minutes and he left although he stated that she stayed longer. The next time he saw her was July 2 when he left the airport to go on vacation.. Casey brought Caylee with her when they started dating, and she would stay there about 4 nights a week. Caylee slept in same bed with them. Later, they agreed to quit with the dating and Casey got a new boyfriend so Ricardo saw her less often. His relationship ended middle of April and Casey went home he stated. He states Casey agreed with the breakup.

Casey kept coming over thru the month of May and then June 9 is last time he seen Caylee as it was when Casey and her spent the night there and they were still there on June 10 morning when he left at 10am. Casey didnWhen Ricardo would come home, it was late and Caylee would be put to sleep by then.Describes Caylee as an avg kid,tantrums now and then, she kissed him one or two times, just a kid kiss, on cheek, and hugs when he came home when Casey told her to. He liked Caylee. He saw good relationship between her and Casey with Casey giving her all of her bears at night,giving her juice, changing her, ect. Ricardo thinks there may have only been once that Casey left Caylee there and that was prob to run out to get something and right back while Caylee was sleeping. He is not sure that time happened but thinks he remembers it.

He thinks Casey seemed to be a good mother and that she had a loving affectionate relationship with Caylee. He noticed Casey would tell little lies about things she had done, like, if you say you had done something, then she had also, ect. She came and took care of him when he was sick once, made chicken soup. He really liked her. Casey had mentioned Zani and her mom to him as sitters a lot. Ricardo has been to Anthonys once and the parents were at work. Caylee had a bear Teddy and a doll Mama that Casey brought with her when she stayed over. There were 2 more stuffed animals also he stated. Ricardo said he came home July 15, that Casey picked up Amy, then Amy picked up the others. They came back to Glenwood and JP and Amy went to a mall. Later on, they all sit and talked about all what went down with Caseys arrest and Amys money being gone. Ricardo uses same text line as Casey when he states "from what I feel right now...." as he answers LE in one statement. Casey used same text line when she answered Lee in a jail phone call "from what I feel right now....".

Ricardo remembers Casey talking about her job at Univ., her boss Tom and her friend Juliette. He never met ZG or any of these people. He never seen Casey doing any "work" from home. Ricardo said Casey came to Tampa at a place where he was attending a wedding once and that she left same day to come back to Orlando. Ricardo met Tony one time and shook his hand wo talking to him. It was before Tony and Casey were a couple which means it wouldve been around May 24-June 9 as a guess. I might guess it was at the same party where Amy and Casey and an unknown friend went to meet Tony May 24. Ricardo's friend Lauren G is Caseys first babysitter and long time 4 yr friend that also knows JP and Amy. I believe it is possible that Lauren invited Casey to the party Ricardo met her at in Ovieda.

(Ricardo's Facebook includes some interesting friend names: Kyle N, Dave LCasey,troy b,jp,annie d, kyle g,e gonzalez from pr. The names are included here with my speculation of how they relate to the circle of friends: Annie was interviewed by LE. A Kyle called Casey on July 15, Troy knows Casey according to Facebook and LE also asked Amy about a Troy, Dave posts to Casey and goes to school at Full Sail where Tony and Clint go, JP is Ricardo's roommate and owns the apt, and the E Gonzalez from PR just sounded interesting in regard to ZG.)

The Globe Interview has Ricardo's story and some pictures of him, Casey, and Caylee playing drums.

Rumor: Link to photo with Chloroform reported to be from Ricardo's facebook and posted by someone online is. http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...doMorales1.jpg
This pic is reported as a rumor because the person who stored it has not yet verified the place they copied it from with any evidence like a screen capture which would make it less of a rumor.
http://viewer.zoho.com/docs/izbFg is link to Ricardo's exclusive sell to The Globe.

Amy H Friend and roomie of Casey
Amy H dob July 19 1984 from Plantation FL, currently residing in Orlando, and has lived in Ovieda, one Ovieda address known is on L Jessup Road and is currently empty and listed on real estate listings. It is doubted to be the same add that Amy was living with her roommates in.
Interviewed July 16, 813pm, day after Casey arrested.
Roomie of JP, Ricardo, and Casey stayed there for awhile, at Glenwood Commons apt.

Amy's former add was in Ovieda where she had a roommate Lauren (ricardos statement). Amy is into theatrics,stage productions. She also serves at Houligans. Casey has stolen her checkbook from her dash in her Toyota maroon car that Amy loaned her while Amy was on vacation to PR. Amy also thinks Casey may be responsible for the disappearance of around 400 bucks at some time that Casey and her spent a night together, about a week before Amy left for vacation. Casey told her that she, Amy, got up in her sleep and hid the money somewhere never to be found so far. Amy believed her because Amy has recollections of waking up wearing diff clothing that she did not rem going to sleep in and that occurance was around a week before the week of the 4th and that Casey didnt know about that.. Amy is an acquaintance of Troy B who is a former roomie and that Caylee loved Troy, Lauren G former roomie , JP and Ricardo also roomies at diff times.

Amy has been to Anthonys home only once, and it was for some reason such as Casey needing car tow funds. She met Casey at the same party where Ricardo did, a party a yr ago at her home in Ovieda with Lauren but she doesnt rem meeting Casey that night. Amy states that she worked away on a cruise ship for 6 mths and Casey got close with her group of friends durning that time.At the begin, she saw Casey ev other week, and when Casey started dating Ricardo, it was a couple times a week then. Her and Casey kept in touch by texting a good bit since Feb but when Casey met Tony, she seemed to drop off the earth for around 3 weeks. She states that she Amy was supposed to have already been moved in with Casey at her moms home by then but it had not happened. Casey kept telling her that George was doing landscaping, repairs things to delay the move. Casey was going to take over mortgage at Anthonys. Casey tells Amy that George is insane or crazy and that he had been cheating on mom for about 2 yrs. After about 3 weeks, Casey told her that the agreement was taken back by Cindy because of all that. When Amy and Cindy talked, Cindy denied any trouble at all with her husband and marriage.

Casey stayed with her at Glenwood from July 2 Tues-until July 5 Sat when Tony returned. Says during that week, Casey stayed right with her unless Amy was at work at H's on Bumby and 50. Amy came back from the cruise job to work at the Orl Repertory Theatre but it doesnt pay much so she works at H's.

Amy says Casey said Caylee was at Sea World for the 4th. Amy states Casey attended a party with her on 4th, and Casey met Will W. States the last time she saw Caylee that Caylee wouldnt let her put her down. Amy states that at that time, she really didnt know Casey very well. Amy states Caylee loved men, that Caylee was well behaved, and that Casey brought her over to poker and drinking parties at Glenwood and that Caylee slept thru them on the couch. Amy is amazed that Caylee could sleep thru them and rems that once she woke up and started to cry but fell back asleep right away. Amy did not approve of Caylee being there for the parties. Amy says "that's the first time I ever saw her calmed without Casey being there". Amy states Casey didnt seem to approve of drugs much except that she did smoke pot. States that Casey holds beer pretty easy wo getting too drunk.

Amy totalled her car around just before Caylee went missing and hasnt changed add or ins info from the Ovieda add yet. She used parking lot across street. She describes Casey as very fiery Italian (half) and that Casey gets very riled over trivial things but doesnt show violence, more so when drunk. Amy has met Tony just a few times and he seems like a good person. Casey told Amy her own car was in the shop.

Amy returned from PR at airport 230 on July 15 and Casey picked her up, drove her to Tonys and Amy took car and returned for the other 3 persons she was traveling with. JP, Ricardo, and the other is unknown but seemed to be a male since Amy refers to them as the boys. Amy states they all drove back to the Longwood address, which may have been meant to mean Glenwood but isnt known.

Cindy called Amy later and told her Casey was in deep trouble and she needed to find her because she might go to jail if she didnt find her. Cindy told her she hadnt seen Caylee for a mth and was almost in tears. Amy was picked up by Cindy at the mall, where Amy and JP were, around 5. Amy went to Tonys where she didnt know the apt number but found it. Cindy hid while Amy knocked and then Cindy confronted Casey. States Casey was highly po'ed and kept saying Caylee is fine, shes with the nanny, we need our space...Cindy told her to come on, that they were going to go talk and find Caylee. Cindy brought up the story about Amy moving into the house and Casey didnt speak, comment, or anything except stare straight ahead silently. Amy states that she didnt show any apologetic signs or remorse. They dropped her off at Glenwood.

Cindy called Amy July 15 around 11pm. and told her the nanny story and that Casey was with cops, and that Casey admitted writing Amys checks. Amy seen Caseys facebook change to shocked status and thought that it was too little too late.

Amy states that last time she saw Caylee was before Troys birthday June 6 and that things soured with Ricardo and Casey around that time because Casey was more into new bf Tony. Amy says Ricardo is very unemotional, ambivalent. Casey didnt like that he smoked, or that he drank too much and that Casey got really really angry over trivial things with Ricardo but would just go into another room. Amy described the relationship as super duper po'ed or really really happy for both. States she heard conv on phone from Casey talking to Tony and that those times also, that Casey would be terribly pissed. States the party Tony and Amy met at was Memorial Day weekend.

She states the party for Troy came around June 6 and Ricardo and Casey had messy breakup where they were on and off again and sleeping a lot. A big fight between them and then Casey was gone away to Tonys for the next 3 weeks. Amy says next time she saw Casey again was when Casey dropped Tony off at airport and came over that morn at 9am. NOTE: Casey DROPPED Tony off at airport, it is not stated what she was driving.

Amy stated that Casey told her she had a BOA acct with 15 thous in it and that Casey used credit cards a lot. Amy said Will W told her that Casey told him that Caylees dad died in a car accident and that she was considering going out to the place it happened and being there that day.
Amy states that Troy is Clint's brother in law, Troys sisters husband and Clint are bro in laws. Troy and his sister is from VA, and that he moved into the ovieda home when she moved out. He lives there now with his sister and her husband. Amy only rems the name zani coming up around a mth ago, around when Amy met Tony. Amy never mentions Laurens name in this statement although she was her former roommate in Ovieda.

Amys statement to LE: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...%20151-263.pdf

Party pics from Voyage where Casey,Amy,and Tony are seen June 6: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23562670@N07/sets/
There are other guys with Casey in this pic I cannot recognize.

Casey's last call on June 16 was to Amy at 740pm. The next day's first call was stated to be at 11am and no other info is given.

Casey posted this to Amy:
6-17 Casey posts to Amy at 3:15pm: cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in.
7-15 Casey posted to Amy at 4:02pm, so glad you're home.i better not see you online.life is on hold until tomorrow
7-15 Amy wrote to someone at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.
Anyway, how are you? END

Gathering info on Players from another thread gone haywire and adding here.
Folks,please keep this thread neat with only info and wo discussion. Thx!
The following was posted by LookingForTheTruth:

RYAN P.
KC refers to Ryan as her "best friend" & has known Casey since he was five. He has stated he spoke with Casey on the weekend of June 13, 14, 15 & she was supposed to meet up with him at his Aunts house, but it "didn't pan out".

Ryan lives & attends school in Jacksonville, but his parents live in Orlando.

He first heard about Caylee missing when Cindy called him at 8:30am & then at 10am the morning KC was arrested.

He has never heard about any Zenaida Gonzalez. He stated KC told him another name for the nanny. ("Jenny, Krista, Kristan, maybe Christina") "Definately NOT a Hispanic name", he stated.

KC never mentioned who Caylee's father was.

KC told him she was an Event Planner at Universal for the past 2-3 yrs.
He was confronted by Cindy about KC telling her she was working at the Sports Authority with him. This story from KC was NOT true.
KC would use the excuse for coming home late, as she was doing inventory at the sports Authority with Ryan. She then later claimed to have gotten transferred to another store in Waterford.

Cindy called him & told him not to talk to KC because of her lying & stealing money from Cindy & her grandmother. Cindy referred to KC as a Sociopath.

KC borrowed $400. from Ryan, for "rent to her parents".

KC mentioned using drugs to Ryan.

Jose Baez, KC's attorney, called Ryan a few days after she was arrested to inquire about him being a character reference. Ryan declined saying, "I'm going to be a big detriment to your case."

Ryan refers to KC as being "kinda a hard *advertiser censored*" who has to be scared because "She's not going to do anything for anybody unless she has, un...unless theres something in it for her."

Transcript of conversation with LE:
The 400 pages

The following was posted by LookingfortheTruth from another thread:

Kristina C.

"Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee, talks with her friend, Kristina C., in this excerpt from a phone call recorded after Casey was taken to the Orange County Jail. In it, C. repeatedly tried to get information from Casey, who insists "they are blaming me for stuff I didn't do." She also keeps trying to get the number of her boyfriend Tony."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...4.audiogallery
__________________________________________________ ________________

Jailhouse Phone Call Between KC & Kristina C.

VIDEO: http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...%20From%20Jail
__________________________________________________ _________________

Written Police Statement:
Page 44
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/...eleased-part-1

Has anyone heard of a person named Clint? As one of her Romantic partners?

According to the 400 pg Docs which is now public record. Here is a list of players compiled from those documents and other sources of all currently involved, witnesses, sworn statements etc. mentioned and recorded:

(I have included abbreviations to use on WS)

I could use some help filling in the blanks or corrections of this list.

My eyes are playing tricks on me now! Been working on it for a few hours.

The ones left blank may not have been released in the doc, but are possible witnesses. Either that, or I just haven't gotten to it yet... ty

Lorakai,

Did you add the missing people's data the I sent you on Private Message.

Yes, but he left Universal in 2002 so it's unlikely they ever worked together there.

JMH
This is the Jeffrey, Casey said she told about Caylee. This Jeff is the one Casey says in her handwritten statement connected her to ZFG, because she watched his son. Police questioned a J D H II.

I thought someone named Sean was TonE's roomate & Clint was a friend who used to be his roomie in NY[?] Clint is in the 400pgs... something-Clinton-House... [IIRC] :)

Can someone point out who AH is in a picture, also TL? I've never been positive which ones they are in the group pictures. Thanks! Also, is the number of JP's apartment at Sawgrass #5 ? I saw that address come up under JP's father's name in online listings and wasn't sure if that was the same apartment or a different one. Also, did/does JP also live on Treasure Drive, North Bay Village, FL (is that in Orlando?). Thanks.
In PR the JPC family seem to have (or have had) addresses in Aguadilla, Isabela, Aguada, and Arecibo. Does that belong on this thread or somewhere else?

Sean was TL's roommate who was in the background adding a few words during the police interview IIRC. I think he supplied the words "because you didn't want to see her anymore", or something like that.

I do not see Carmen's name on this list. On the backwards thread it said that the cell phone was trashed by Carmen.

Somewhere I saw where the neighbor (with the shovel) had a young son named Carmen.

Tonight on NG I heard Nate mention that he and Carmen were in TonE's apartment when Caylee was there sometime and that Caylee would sometimes come to wake them up.

Please add Carmen to this list and find out who he really is and why was he staying over sometimes at TonE's. Was he also living there? Also, add TonE's roomate, Nate.

This is to the Websurfer thread on page 1 of this thread.

ZANNY THE NANNY

Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One by Kathryn Lasky Excerpt - page 34: "... Zanny the Nanny ….ZANNY DUGGAN had parked a block away and begun to ..." Shadows in the Water: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book Two by Kathryn Lasky

According to the 400 pg Docs which is now public record. Here is a list of players compiled from those documents and other sources of all currently involved, witnesses, sworn statements etc. mentioned and recorded:

(I have included abbreviations to use on WS)

I could use some help filling in the blanks or corrections of this list.

My eyes are playing tricks on me now! Been working on it for a few hours.

The ones left blank may not have been released in the doc, but are possible witnesses. Either that, or I just haven't gotten to it yet... ty

Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing 3yr old

Casey Marie Anthony
Mother of missing Caylee 3yr old

(GA) George Anthony
Father of Casey, Grandfather to Caylee

(CA) Cindy Anthony
Mother of Casey, Grandmother to Caylee

(LA) Lee Anthony
Brother to Casey, Uncle to Caylee

(JB) Attorney Baez
Defense Atty for Casey Anthony

(AM) Amanda Macklin
Sawgrass Apartments Office Manager

(HG) Harry L. Garcia
Leasing Agent on 6/17/08 ZG Sawgrass Apt. Application

(SO) Stacey Arrington Oaks
Tenant of #210 at Sawgrass

(JO) Joseph Oaks
Tenant of #210 at Sawgrass

(DT) Dave Turner
Maintenance man at Sawgrass

(LT) Leonardo Turtora
Universal Studios assisting Investigator

(RB) Rosanna Bonilla
Lives at the address Casey gave to police as a possible location of Zenaida Gonzalez
Neighbor to Ricardo Morales

(TL) Anthony M. Lazarro
Boyfriend of Casey Anthony. Casey worked with TL managing the "shot girls" of Fusian Ultra Lounge for him. Disc Jockey at Fusian Ultra Lounge. Full Sail student.

(AH) Amy J. Huizenga
Friend to Casey Anthony. Casey was to be roomies with Amy till Casey stole about $1000 from Amy who revealed the deceptive behavior of Casey. Says Casey lies a lot. Girlfriend of Ricardo Morales. Roomies of J.P. Chatt and Morales. Went to Puerto Rico with them, while Casey borrowed Amy's car, helped Cindy find Casey who had been missing for a month.

(RM) Ricardo Morales
Ex-boyfriend, now friend to Casey Anthony

(JPC) J.P. Chatt
Friend of Casey's and Amy's, lived with Ricardo

(JG) Jessie Grund
Ex-boyfriend, Ex-fiance', Acted as father to Caylee

(CH) Roy Clinton House
a.k.a. Clint House -roommate of Tony Lazzaro

(KMC) Kristina Marie Chester
Close friend to the Anthony family and Casey

(ZFG) Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez
TBD

(ZG) Zenaida Gonzalez
Suspect in kidnapping named by and according to Casey Anthony
Lives in Kissimmee, Motel 6 goes by the name Beba on myspace
Came forward in a media interview as "not that Zenaida"
Questioned by Law Enforcement

(GZ) Gloria Gonzalez
Mother of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(SG) Samantha Gonzalez
Sister to Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(VG) Victor Gonzalez
Stepfather of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(ZR) Zenaida Rosado
Named by Law Enforcement a.k.a. Zenaida Gonzalez

(CR) Carmelo Rosado

(RF) Raquell Farrell
Roommate of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(JR) Jennifer Rosa
Roommate of Zenaida Gonzalez named by and according to Casey Anthony

(RP) Ryan Pasley
Friend of Casey Anthony

(KJTC) Kiomarie J Torres Cruz
Old friend of Casey Anthony

(BB) Brian Burner
Neighbor to the Anthony's home, lent Casey a shovel during the time in question.

(DC) Danny Colamarino
Tattoo parlor owner. Tattoo artist, questioned by LE. Casey was a customer in his shop.

(MK) Maria Kishh
Clint's girlfriend, aquaintance of Casey Anthony

(JD) Jonathan Daly
Tattoo artist, long time friend of Casey Anthony
Claims Casey revealed that in July Ricardo Moralez was her boyfriend per Casey
Claims Casey said Caylee's father was in the military par Casey
Claims Caylee was conceived from a one night stand per Casey

(SD) Sean Daly
Aquaintance of Casey Anthony

(AD) Annie Downing
Friend to Sean Daly, claims Casey and Caylee spent the night at Ricardo Moralez's place in June. Also states Sean received a phone call from Casey's cell on July 16th, 2008

(MH) Mark Hawkins
In the military, active duty stationed in Cali. was communicating almost daily with Casey
Said Casey told him she was going to make a trip to Cali
Said Casey needed to tell him something and wasn't sure how he would react

(AMC) Ann Marie Chase
Mother of Mark Hawkins last saw Casey at Target on July 10th, 2008

(BW) Bobby Lee Williams
Tattoo artist, completed Casey's Bella Vida" tattoo on shoulder, last saw Casey on July 15th, 2008
His boss is Danny Colamarino, Casey scheduled another appointment for July 19, 2008

(CW) Charles Lance White
Knows Casey from the tattoo parlor where he was training Sean Daly how to do piercings
Claims Casey never brought Caylee into the shop

(MC) Matthew Allen Crisp
Friend of Casey, showed Tony Lazzaro and Casey an Apartment at Casey's request
Says he met both and filled out a contract form, Caylee was not present at the time

(DLA) Danielle E. Lucey-Austin
Manager at Chuck E. Cheese. Turned over a VHS tape of the entrance for July 15th, 2008
Possible sighting of Caylee

(ES) Eli Sleiman
Possibly sighted Caylee Anthony at Chuck E. Cheese Tuesday July 15th, 2008 near the Telephone Game. He said the little girl was located in the middle towards the rear ofthe building, she had two pony tails, seemed in good health, but did not seem happy. After seeing the local news on July 17th, 2008 he then reported he was 99.9% sure that it was Caylee Anthony.

(WDW) Wanda Denise Wery
Sighted Caylee Anthony at Orlando International Airport on July 2, 2008
Helped LE to create a composite sketch of the woman seen with Caylee
Turned over to the FBI for further investigation...

(NH) Nicholas Marlin Hunt
Son of Wanda Wery, conversed with Caylee at Orlando International Airport on July 2, 2008
Helped LE to create a composite sketch of the woman seen with Caylee
Turned over to the FBI for further investigation...

(ME) Michael Erickson

(SF) Stephen Fusco

(TF) Thomas Franck
The name appears in an email received by Casey. They have not found this to be a legitamate email. A person with the last name of "Franck" is in her facebook friends list.

(TM) Tom Manley
Outcry witness for Casey Anthony who supposedly was headof events at Universal during her time of employment. (not found by LE)

(*TM) Tom Mattson
Head of events department Universal Studios was found to be Mattson.

(JL) Juliette Lewis
Outcry witness for Casey Anthony. According to Casey she worked with Juliette. Casey claims she told both Jeff Hopkins and Juliette Lewis that Casey was missing (not found by LE)

(JMH) Jeffrey Michael Hopkins
This is the Jeffrey, Casey said she told about Caylee. This Jeff is the one Casey says in her handwritten statement connected her to ZFG, because she watched his son. Police questioned a Jeffrey Dale Hopkins II

(JH) Jeffrey D. Hopkins (found by LE)
Father of Jeffrey Hopkins II, claims he knows all of his sons friends and does not know Casey.

(MH) Melissa Berry Hopkins
Mother of Jeffrey Hopkins II, claims she knows all of her sons friends and does not know Casey.

(JHII) Jeffrey Dale Hopkins II
This is the man police were trying to find to question him. His parents were questioned instead. The parents confirmed they do not know Casey or Caylee, and Jeff D. Hopkins II cell phone was out of service.

(SB) Simon A. Birch
Johnson Wrecker man who says the smell he noticed in Casey's car was the odor of decomp. Threw the white trash bag containing a pizza with maggots over the fence of the tow yard.

(GR) Gary Calvin Ridgeway

(CS) Catherine Sanchez
Reported Casey's car to be towed from the Amscot

(NL) Nicole Lorraine Lett
Spoke with George on July 15th, 2008 to make arrangements to pick the car up at the tow yard. She directed George to Simon Birch who led George to the vehicle where the both noticed an odor.

(BC) Barbara J. Carey

(BS) Brittany Schieber

(JWS) Johnson's Wrecker Service Inc.
The tow company who towed Casey's car from the Amscot

(TG) Thomas Galaida
Came forward with information regarding an auto repair TL had towed to his shop on June 9th, 2008

(BOA) Bank of America - Apopka, FL
July 17th, 2008 tip from a Mr. Lampp who says he may have sighted Caylee Anthony in his bank. The tapes from the bank were reviewed on July 23rd, 2008 and LE found a person of interest holding a small child who resembled Caylee.LE printed a still and met with Lynn Garrett who said the person holding the child was Pat Hooper, and the child Pat was holding was her granddaughter. Both the tape and sign in sheet were placed into evidence.

(FUL) Fusian Ultra Lounge
The club that Casey was known to frequent during the time Caylee went missing

First time poster...............................
During Casey's conversation with Lee in jail she asked for Tony's telephone number, in light of Tony the police officer being released of duty due to his involvment with Casey, how do we know if she wasn't asking for his number and not Tony L? Has this been brought up before?

(JD) Jonathan Daly
Tattoo artist, long time friend of Casey Anthony
Claims Casey revealed that in July Ricardo Moralez was her boyfriend per Casey
Claims Casey said Caylee's father was in the military par Casey
Claims Caylee was conceived from a one night stand per Casey

2 military men that I have read about Brandon aka Snowman and MH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online